Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Christo

Xeimeroni

35 posts in this topic

Annemarie, did you forget that all songs are in the website? You could find the lyrics there as well...  :mad:

Yes, Nikolas, I had forgotten! That is to say, I didn't think this one would be ,as the cd is recent  :confused:   :confused:

And poor Francois who had to sweat typing the whole thing.

Mille excuses et mille mercis :)  :)  :)  :)

Is there any other photo in the CD "Oti ki an pw den se ksexnw", except the one which Anna posted??

Hello Apostolis! The photos are not on the cd but in the very beautiful programme that was published for the occasion.

There are 2 more of Tsitsanis/Dalaras, 2 very nice ones of G.D. a few years ago, the poster used for the concert, several photos of Tsitsanis, Bellou, Ninou, and also, of the other participants in that concert : Tsaligopoulou,Y.Andreatos, etc.

Do you need any ?

Apostolis, and all the others

I can give another one, the one they put on the cd cover! I like so much the photo montage they did to put these two guys into the boat!

post-5-99475-Tsitsanis_and_Dalaras.JPG

Good idea Anna !

I also like very much the photo which accompanies the song "Tha kano ntou vre..." : such a good looking young man and such a cute boy ! :mad:

Annemarie, you're right!

I would post, but it's so difficult with this booklet put together by hand so nicely! To scan the photo means to take this book into pieces, and I don't know if I'm able to put it together afterwards! Sorry...

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0