Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Panagiota

Dalaras is the greatest

5 posts in this topic

I have been listening to a George Dalaras CD and playing it over and over again. I live in Sydney, Australia and hope to see him perform live when he visits our country again. It is very rare for a performer to affect my feelings so deeply, but George's music transcends everything I feel that was previously negative and turns it into positive.

He must be creating the same feelings in so many other people who appreciate Greek music because he has been so succcessful in reaching people and expressing their feelings through his music. God bless him, I can't get enough of the man's music. ;)

Welcome to the Dalaras Forum Panagiota. You don't say which album it is that you have been listening to. Just curious..... ;)

Yes, I had the same question with Diane! I agree with you Panagiota! He really is the greatest for many reasons, but especially because he can modify my feelings with his songs and with his voice! And personally, he is the only one that can do that, at least for me!!

it's his fans that make him the "greatest"!!! (Because they are the greatest fans!!) ;):razz: :lol:

Without them - what and where would Dalaras be?!

Hats off to all his fans - especially to all the members in this Community! :mad:

I'd half to agree it's a little bit of both 50/50

Na'ste Oloi Kala

:music:

:razz:

;)

Point well taken.

Agreed!

and Panagiota

you havent answered the question -

what cd of Dalaras are you referring too?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0