EKOSTEL

Νέο cd!;;;

114 posts in this topic

In my country we'd call this contribution 'mustard after the meal' (meaning it would have been more useful if I'd done it earlier...) but anyway, for those who are interested but have trouble with the Greek, here is a translation of the interview Dalaras gave to Ta Nea a few days (=a few pages of this topic) back.

Things in ( ) belong in the article, comments in [ ] are mine.

Giorgos Dalaras talks to "Ta Nea" about [his new record] "Erima choria", [music] by the Albanian composer Dasho Kurti.

__Everything is dissolving into 'fast music'___

He changed record company, but he hasn't change his habits. As soon as his record project "Erima choria" ("Abandoned villages") ends, a project in which he is both producer and main singer, Giorgos Dalaras will go into the studio for his record with Goran Bregovic.

«When I first heard Dasho Kurti's songs, six years ago, I was impressed by the authentic musical approach he had» Dalaras says about his record with the Albanian composer, "Erima choria" ("Abandoned villages"), on which he is both main singer and producer.

Producer: in record-making, that means 'light', and when the producer happens to be a person with knowledge and a vision, then the chances really grow that we may have halcyon days again on our radios. The record "Erima choria" (Universal records) which will be released in early May, is the first completed work of the composer and soloist (on the accordion) Dasho Kurti, and the first production of Giorgos Dalaras for the record company Universal, after he left Minos-EMI.

Dasho Kurti has a classical musical education, which he acquired in his home country, Albania, and for the past six years, he has been among Dalaras' usual musicians. Judging from the two songs that "Universal" sent us, there must be blood from Epirus running in Dasho's veins... [Translator's note: meaning his music sounds like the traditional music of Epirus, the province of Greece that borders on Albania].

The sound is filled with sweetness and pain, and where we would have a clarino [traditional instrument, related to the clarinet but more difficult], there is a discrete, poignant accordion, and then a little later the bacchic fullness of the traditional band, klarino, violin, percussion and so on. This is (onψe more...) a record with traditional music, this time greek-albanian material, fitting in the series of productions that Giorgos Dalaras has launched over the past years - records which, even commercially, have shown vigorous health (the Estoudiantinas' first record turned gold a good while ago), and which musically seem to have set a new tone, a new outlook, for those who wanted, but did not quite dare, to get to work on "classic" material: Manolis Lidakis, Alkinoos Ioannidis, Pantelis Thalassinos, [TN - all three have released a record with 'paradosiako' material last winter] and shortly Charis Aleksiou, many others as well, they all seem to be colouring their latest work with the 'traditional' sound.

___

«Don't talk to me about 'tendencies to return to tradition - because, isn't that what I've been doing all the time?» is Dalaras' answer to the corresponding question.

"Yes, you certainly did, but usually you are doing a lot of things at the same time (classical orchetras, Dulce Pontes, a little bit of Theofanous...), and so I thought that now, maybe, you see more clearly that others in your profession are moving in that direction?"

«What can I tell you... I hope so. I wish it with all my soul... Speaking for myself, though, I can't say I am 'returning' to these things, because they are where I always was. The records I've released over the past year, what are they? Vamvakaris, Tsitsanis, the Estoudiantina... Aretoula... And Kougioumtzis, whom I've been singing from the beginning, he too belongs inside the tradition. Kougioumtzis, Loizos, Theodorakis...»

"What was it, in compositions of Dasho Kourti, that convinced you that they are worth the trouble?"

When he first sent me his songs, six years ago, I was gripped by the authenticity of their musical presence. We, our society as a whole, we have by now surrendered to 'easy listening' sounds. He, on the other hand, stayed and insisted on a classical sound, a sound with a special poignancy... Especially in the song 'Erima choria' ['Abandonned villages' - the title song], the atmosphere, the lyrics (by Ilias Katsoulis) reminded me of what was happening in Greece 40 years ago... And then, their music and ours are related, too - and I don't mean just Albania, I mean all the Balkans. Theirs resemble ours, ours resemble theirs. It is as if something came to meet us again, after a long time, a certain sensitivity... Emigration, loneliness, homesickness for what we left behind - all that, we to have lived through it, at some time. All that which nowadays gets called 'misery'- we seem to be taking things not all seriously...»

"Are there differences, in the end, between the music of the Albanians and that of the Greeks? Because when you look, it's as if the frontier isn't there..."

«Albania is a very closed country, a closed society - and if one looks at it historically, it always has been... For that reason, it has kept its idiosyncrasies... They always were near us, influenced by us, with a special affection for our culture, but also a guardedness... We too, by the way, have our authentic expressivity, as a people - there are the Pontos Greeks, different from the Cretans, from the people from Asia Minor... The things is that all this, little by little, is being dissolved by the 'fast food' and the 'fast music' [he uses the English words].»

___Out into ten European countries___

"You are making a record of your own as well. With Goran Bregovic..."

«We are getting into the studio as soon as the 'Erima choria' are finished.»

"With the 'traditional' sound, the Balkan sound?"

«Bregovic, because he originally came from rock music, has a sound of his own, with many traditional characteristics of his homeland, but not only those...»

"To be released in summer?"

«Yes. We are going to do concerts as well. In Greece and in Europe. And the record will be released all over Europe...»

"Is that one of the reasons why you have gone away from Minos?"

«Artists who reach my level have to work with whichever record company works best for them. And the truth is that Minos never had any interest outside Greece...»

"While at Universal, they have a Greek at a key post. Vic Antypas [it says Nikos, but that's a composer] has a director's post at the European level..."

«Yes. And every record made by Universal Greece is released in at least 10 countries in Europe. That was the reason for me to go there...»

___People are thirsty for new music___

"You feel that Greek music may have some kind of fate outside Greece?"

«I certainly believe they do. And this is the right moment... Language no longer plays such an important part, people are thirsty for new music, everyone is ready to work together. All that is needed is for the Greek musicians to believe it too... and to be prepared to work hard. To go and give concerts in other countries, perhaps to live there for a while, to make efforts to become better musicians... and, of course, to write truly, authentically. Greek music could be something one can export. Like good [olive] oil. Or philosophy. If only they don't write nonsense.»

___Information:___

On 'Erima choria' [Abandoned villages], the main singer is Giorgos Dalaras. There are contributions from Babis Stokas and Valbona Mema. Lyrics are by Ilias Katsoulis, Agathi Dimitrouka, Smaro Papadopoulou and Lizeta Kalimeri.

ΤΑ ΝΕΑ , 29/04/2006 , Σελ.: P13 / Κωδικός άρθρου: A18524P131 / ID: 517040

Ολοκαίνουργια δουλειά από τον Γιώργο Νταλάρα τις πασχαλινές ημέρες. Πρόκειται για το πρώτο άλμπουμ που κυκλοφορεί με την Universal Music μετά την πρόσφατη πολυσυζητημένη του μετεγγραφή. Ο δίσκος έχει τίτλο "Έρημα Χωριά" και στηρίζεται σε μουσικές του Αλβανού συνθέτη και σολίστ Dasho Kurti. Ένα "concept άλμπουμ" που κινείται εξολοκλήρου σε παραδοσιακούς ήχους και ρυθμούς. Πρώτο single το ομότιτλο τραγούδι, που μεταδίδεται αποκλειστικά από το Radio Sfera.

Περιοδικό "DownTown"

20-26 Απριλίου 2006

Καλημέρα σε όλους! :confused:

Χθες στα γνωστά διακοπωλεία μου είπαν πως δεν έχουν ιδέα για το πότε θα κυκλοφορήσει το cd... :pity: Ας πάμε όμως στα ευχάριστα: βρήκα χθες ένα promo! Έχει μέσα το γνωστό μας "Φύλλο στο νερό και "το ομότιτλο "Έρημα χωριά", το οποίο είναι σκέτη πόρωση!!!!!!!!!!! και δεν έχει σταματήσει να παίζει από... χθες το βράδυ!!!!! :wow: :wow: :wow::music::music::music:

Οι στίχοι είναι:

Φύλλο στο νερό

Μουσική: Dasho Kurti

Στίχοι: Ηλίας Κατσούλης

(πληροφορία για τους αλβανικούς στίχους δε μας δίνει)

Τραγούδι: Γιώργος Νταλάρας & Valbona Mema

Ένας δρόμος ξενητειά

και στο βάθος μια φωτιά

μέσ' την άδεια μου ψυχή

μια βροχή σαν προσευχή.

Χτες σε είδα φύλλο στο νερό

μες στον ύπνο μου έσερνες χορό

σου' ριξα μαντήλι να πιαστείς

μα σου είπε η νύχτα να βιαστείς.

Ένα βλέμμα μια ματιά

και στο βάθος ξενιτιά

ξένο ρούχο εσύ φοράς

κι όπου μπαίνεις δε χωράς.

σου 'ριξα μαντήλι να πιαστείς

Vajzë Shqiptare e bukur je

shoqen tënde nuk e ke

hap ti zemrën të punoj

heqillin vallterin tonë

(Κορίτσι Αλβανίδα όμορφη είσαι

Τη φιλενάδα σου δεν την έχεις

άνοιξε την καρδιά σου να δουλέψει

κι ας σύρουμε το χορό μας)

σου 'ριξα μαντήλι να πιαστείς

Τάσο, και πάλι ευχαριστούμε για τους στίχους! Εγώ απλώς συμπλήρωσα τον στίχο που μας έλειπε...

Έρημα χωριά

Μουσική: Dasho Kurti

Στίχοι: Ηλίας Κατσούλης

Τραγούδι: Γιώργος Νταλάρας

Έρημα χωριά

μέσ' το τραίνο για τα σύνορα

άνοιξη βαριά στης καρδιάς τη ζυγαριά

άγνωστα πουλιά μέσ' τα φύλλα που θροίζουν

και σε τόπους που μυρίζουνε βροχές, άγριες βροχές

μυρίζουνε βροχές, άγριες βροχές.

Έρημα χωριά

σαν το δάκρυ μου που κράτησα

σαν τα μάτια σου π' αγάπησα

και τα παίρνω μακριά σαν τα έρημα χωριά

σαν τα έρημα χωριά.

Έρημα χωριά

λίγο έξω απ' τα σύνορα

βλέμματα θεριά, άλλου κόσμου μαχαιριά

άλλου κόσμου η μαχαιριά.

Τώρα νοσταλγώ

τα φιλιά που δε μετρήσαμε

τα τραγούδια π' αγαπήσαμε

και τα παίρνω μακριά σαν τα έρημα χωριά

σαν τα έρημα χωριά.

Το εξώφυλλο είναι καταπληκτικό!

http://www.geocities.com/erima_xwria_promo/scan.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/erima_xwria_promo...mo/scan_002.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/erima_xwria_promo...mo/scan_004.jpg

:wacko:

Y.Γ.: Σε όσους έχω τα mail τους, σας τα έχω ήδη στείλει! :wacko: Πιθανόν όμως να έχω κάνει λάθος στα στοιχεία των τραγουδιών και στο στιχουργό να έχω γράψει Παρασκευάς Καρασούλος! :blush::blush: Δε θυμάμαι καθόλου τί έχω γράψει... Καταλαβένετε τί ακριβώς έπαθα χθες! :music::music: Επίσης στους στίχους που είναι περασμένοι στο Φύλλο στο νερό, τους στίχους που λέει η Valbona Mema, τους άφησα ως "Αλβανικοί στίχοι" γιατί δυστυχώς δεν είχα το post του Τάσου! :pity: (το διευκρινίζω, μη τυχόν και παρεξηγηθώ... :blink: :vlakas:;) )

Υ.Γ2: Σε 4 άτομα μου γύρισε πίσω το mail :pity:

Υ.Γ3: Στο Media player που ακούω τώρα τα "Έρημα χωριά" το Play count αυτή τη στιγμή έχει φτάσει στο 13! :blink: :wow:

Αυτά... :rolleyes::music::bored:

:huh:

Well after all the great anticipation everyone is awaiting for

not much more input I can add to it..

Except for one conclusion and pure speculatoin only.

In that, are we sure or rather is Dalaras sure of, "this is the right direction he wants to be heading us right now"?

I know folks I haven't been too optismistic or positive lately in my posts.

On the contrary, alot of it has been negative but that too was already forewarned as you may know and though I don't want to head in the direction again I don't know how I can be optismistic or hopefull for this cd about to be released and the one soon after that.

You see, Dalaras claims, "Greek Music today is not being written or produced of a High Musical Standard from the their compositions as its too commercialized or known as "Pop" Music to the listener".

Quietly so, yes I do agree wholeheartedley on that, but not a 100% either.

Someone here did mention that some Greek Artists still produce and release 1 or 2 good songs per each new cd recording they make and come out with.

This is definately True 100%!! Its just that the rest of the songs are not worthy of anything from the other artists gnerally speaking and very rare or seldome if any now adays are all the tracks really good or great for that matter as its higly unlikely to be so as of today.

In fact, I just heard the new upcoming cd from that of Laiko singer "Paschalis Terzis" 5 track samples as a matter of fact.

Almost all were Great well 4 ouf of the 5 were really good samples.

Only the last one I didn't particularly care for myself.

However, the point I'm trying to make is, Greek City Video and GMV both feel this will be a Smashing Hit for Terzis as was his last cd continuing with that trend of recroding. I somehow have to agree with this totally!!.

To me this is the tylpe of Bouzouki music I want to hear or this particular kind of Laiko style,. In time, I will purchase the new cd of Terzis when its available to buy at the stores; As I bought his last 3 cds so far and they've all been very good.

Incidentally, "Antonis Renos" last cd was also very good and eevn "Marinella" colloborated and guest starred on one song of his. The Result was a Fantastic Hasapiko. This is the type of Modern or Contemporay Greek music I'm looking for today in buying. All the other songs are usually left to be less desired for.

So in retrospect to that, Dalaras refers that the, "Balkan Music" to record and sell is the way to go. I am Skeptic of this and not to sure this is the path he should be taking.

And right after that he is about to embark on another "Balkan recording with Bregovic" again featuring a similar colloboration he did the last time with him which btw, I didn't really care for their 1st participation compositions they made last time from "Gianena Papaoutsia"

This is not really the style for Dalaras to sing in but we all know he's delved successfullly into other musicall genres.

The last time truly Dalaras did a Great Laiko CD was in the 90's with "Mh Milas Kindinevi H Ellas" followed by "Kalos Tous", Methismena Tragoudia". Later in the 21st century we had a few good Laika songs of his in this sme pattern from "H Asphaltos Pou Trehi" and now recently now with "Sta Tragoudia Pou Sou Grafo"

But really the Good Laiko songs were From "KALOS TOUS"

So Why then doesn't he continue along in this direction alls I want to know?

The Laika Dalaras has sung in the past were not at all "Commercialized Pop Junk Music", on the contrary, these were masterful pieces in their own works. So I can't see why Dalaras wouldn't want to record some good masterful Laika selections again instead of putting forth all of his time and energy from that of the Balkan music?

Thus, not surprising, The new Terzis cd,and probably the next Remos cd, and Vissi's cd and Vandi's cd etc.,etc., will be very successful in terms of record selling and profit.

With Dalaras new Personal cd with "Balkan Music" be just as successful?? Honestly, I really don't know although I do wish him lots of luck as gosh knows he needs it.

More then likely, it will sell to the Greeks in northern Greece near Macedonia -Thessaloniki area as it did sell well there from last Bregovic recording But to the Greeks from the mainland who reside in and near Athens? I'm not too sure it will be a Hit there but sadly to say another disapointment.

One thing that Dalaras needs to keep in mind that this is his 1st new "Personal Recording" of his with "Universal Music" so why tempt fate and skate on ice with a formula that may or may not work?

likea 50-50 chance!!

And to make matters worse, the next cd shortly following with Bregovic,

will be more of the same. Personally, i'm not so certain this is the right path Dalaras should be taking now. It seems more of a High Rolling Risk on his part. Make a few selling cds 1st, and sell that at Platinum status like the other Laiko artists are and then put forth all energy in producing a new sound with "Balkan Music"

Afterall, if they don't sell well for Dalaras in the beginning with Universal muisc, he may not get another chance to do something else to Fix it later.

Meaning this may now make or break it for him - sink or swim as they say!.

So I ask you guys again, is it really worth on Dalaras part to come out with this "Balkan Music Sound" now on a mere 50/50 chance?

Or wouldn't have Dalaras been betteroff if he produced another or new "Rembetiko " cd going back to tracing the Origins of Great Greek Music from the past??

Why not another Rembetiko Cd?

That we need more of not Balkan Music.

:pity:

:wow:

:pity: By reading the posts I've got an impression that most of the Greek members who heard some songs from this new CD liked it and don't mind Balcan flavor at all.

At the same time, US Greeks and some foreign members complain about "non-Greekishness" of the new CD, which in their opinion confirms Dalaras alienation from "pure" Greek music (bouzouki, rembetiko?).

From what small piece I heard, I think I will like it. I don't see contradiction between Greek and Balcan: what is much of the difference? Accordeon instead of the bouzouki? But wasn't bouzouki adopted from Turks? Along with rembetiko that came from Mikrasia with evident Turkish elements?

The situation sounds very typical: we all crave for something we don't have: Greeks want to dilute their bouzouki music with some foreign (Balcan, Turkish, and even American - the latter non-Dalarikos, obviously...) flavor, Americans feel nostalgic about the bouzoukis.

the same psychology works in non-musical issues: such as Jewish people in Israel mostly secular (fed up with the state controlled by religious "fans"), and their American counterparts being much more rigorous in matters of religion (freedom may be confusing...) :huh:.

Coming back to music: I think it can be good or bad, regardless of Greek, Balcan, Albanian, Mikrasian. Before we can decide what is good, we must decide what is music - would be an interesting discussion: one author (whom I used to respect before this statement :wow: said it's by-product of development of language...

Here Here

Hooray

Hristaki

Lets hear it for Dalaras nearly 40 years now in the Music Artistic Business. You're right no matter what, we're hear for him

thick or thin and on this new musical journey no matter what it is, we do support him and hope it truly is going to be succesful.

Looking forward to hearing the next 2 cds and many more

Rembetiko, Laiko or not

:wow:

:)

Those discussing this album from abroad might need to remember two facts.

1. Greece is part of the Balkans, by any definition I can think of (geophysical, political, musicological, whatever).

2. The Balkans are the most mixed up part of Europe, again by almost any definition I can think of - geologically Switzerland is worse, but politically, musicologically, gastronomically, and so on... the notion of "pure" is useless there, except in chemistry.

Some more infos about the coming CD: "Έρημα χωριά"

Πρόκειται για την πρώτη ολοκληρωμένη δουλειά του συνθέτη και σολίστα (ακορντεόν) Dasho Kurti πάνω σε στίχους των: Ηλία Κατσούλη, Αγαθής Δημητρούκα, Σμαρώς Παπαδοπούλου και Λιζέτας Καλημέρη. Τα τραγούδια ερμηνεύουν οι: Γιώργος Νταλάρας, Ελένη Βιτάλη, Μπάμπης Στόκας, Artiola Toska, Fatos Selman και Valpona Mema. Η έκδοση περιλαμβάνει δέκα τραγούδια και ένα ορχηστρικό, εμπνευσμένα από παραδοσιακά μοτίβα και ρυθμούς αλλά και από σύγχρονα ακούσματα. Ο Dasho Kurti, γεννημένος στην Αλβανία, είναι ένας μουσικός με κλασική μουσική παιδεία, γράφει μουσική με δυτικό τρόπο έχοντας πάντα στο αίμα του την παραδοσιακή μουσική της πατρίδας του. Τα τραγούδια είναι γραμμένα ζωντανά στο στούντιο, πράγμα που σπάνια γίνεται πια. Ένας δίσκος αληθινός, απρόσμενος που θα σας συναρπάσει. Απʼ τους δίσκους που εντυπωσιάζουν, ανοίγουν δρόμο και μένουν κλασικοί.

http://www.greekmusicshop.gr/eshop/product...3&cat=27&page=2

Hi folks,

I know I'm a little late to get into this conversation about Dalaras' choice of music, but I just found this discussion.

As an American, a non Greek, one who is not familiar with Greek music in general except for that which someone introduced me to, I have to say that a lot of what I've heard Dalaras record has been a combination of Greek, Latin and Middle Eastern sounding. I find songs in all three categories that I like and dislike. I can not intelligently comment on the different styles of Greek music, but I too find his older recordings more to my liking. I believe the song "Night" was with Bregovic - if I'm not mistaken. Is this the type of Baltic sound you are referring to when you say it will not fly in southern Greece?

I am familiar with Eastern European music (Klezmer and the neighboring countries that contributed to it). I find so many similarities , as well as differences between music from Russia to the Near East. I don't think I'm alone when I say that music, as a universal language crosses many national boundries. I'm looking forward to hearing the new cd with Albanian influences and compare them to those songs and melodies I've already heard.

Hope I'm not stepping on anyone's toes. I just find music tells so much about the ethnicity of people and the influences to each.

I hope I find this topic again so I can hear any comments. :)

Χρειάζεται ανοιχτό μυαλό για να παρακολούθήσεις την πορεία του Νταλάρα.Πολλοί τον αγάπησαν για τα λαικά του και τα ρεμπέτικα,άλλοι από τα latin,τις μπαλάντες και τις συναυλίες του με τις συμφωνικες ορχήστρες ενώ άλλοι απλά για τη φωνη του.Δεν μπορεί να έχουμε την απαίτηση κάθε καινούργιος δίσκος να είναι όπως τον θέλουμε ο καθένας.Πολύ απλά δεν θα λεγόταν Νταλάρας αν κάθε δίσκος του ήταν λαικός ή έντεχνος ή δημοτικός κ.λ.π.Οι καινοτομίες και η αγάπη του για κάθε είδους μουσική είναι το γοητευτικό στοιχείο της καριέρας του(και η φωνή του βεβαίως βεβαίως).Σε πείσμα των καιρών προτιμά να κυκλοφορήσει μία άκρως ποιότικη,αντιεμπορική και προκλητική-για τους περισσότερους-δουλειά και ας υπάρξουν αντιδράσεις και κόστος στην καριέρα του.Ετσι ήταν και θα είναι πάντα ο "θείος"!Ασυμβίβαστος για το καλό της μουσικής και των αυτιών μας.Ο χρόνος θα τον δικαιώσει και πάλι όπως κάνει κάθε φορά.Και επειδή παρατηρώ μια ανησυχία για την μη επιστροφή του στις ρίζες (καλό λαικό τραγούδι λέγε με),ρε παιδιά το αίμα νερό δεν γίνεται.Εχει ακόμα πολύ ψωμί αυτή η καριέρα..

Hello together!!

I must tell you a little story! We are in holiday on crete. This morning I went to Rethymnon, to look into the CD -shops. In the first shop I asked for the new Dalaras CD "Erima Choria". The man said, maybe in 3 days!!

I went to one other CD -shop. The man said the same. This moment the postman came with a package. The man from the Cd-shop said, please wait. He oppened the package, and it was full of "Erima Choria" !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back in our hotel I heard the CD, and I must tell you, the CD is great!!!

I think this is a nice story. :D

Franz :music:

Hey Franz!

Very good you were there at the right moment! I guess you are the first member who could buy the long awaited cd this time!! :D:rolleyes:;)

I'm sure you're having a good time there! Especially with this new treasure! If you have time and can come in the forum more often,tell us more about the cd!

Enjoy the rest of your holidays :music: and many greetings from cold windy and wet Holland :wow::wow:

"Ο δίσκος συνοδεύεται από ένθετο βιβλιαράκι με τους στίχους των τραγουδιών, τους συντελεστές και άλλες πληροφορίες".

Και όχι μόνο!!!

Σε 3 από τις φωτογραφίες στο ένθετο ο Νταλάρας φορά τη δεύτερη από τις τρεις μπλούζες που του έκαναν δώρο τα κορίτσια μας το βράδυ της απονομής του πλατινένιου cd Μεσόγειος. :rolleyes:;):wow: Αυτήν με το χειρόγραφο του Τσιτσάνη με τους στίχους της Συννεφιασμένης Κυριακής. :music::D

Τον δίσκο ακόμα δεν τον άκουσα.Μόλις πριν από λίγο τον αγόρασα.Πρόλαβα ν΄ακούσω μόνο ''Το μήλο".Υπέροχο... :wow::music::music:

Τα τραγούδια του δίσκου λοιπόν είναι:

1 ΕΡΗΜΑ ΧΩΡΙΑ - Γιώργος Νταλάρας (φωνητικά Aleks Mitca)

2 ΦΥΛΛΟ ΣΤΟ ΝΕΡΟ - Γιώργος Νταλάρας, Valbona Mema

3 ΤΟ ΜΗΛΟ - Γιώργος Νταλάρας, Πολυφωνικό Σχήμα Ηπείρου (Βαγγέλη Κώτσου)

4 ΒΓΑΙΝΩ ΜΕΣΑ ΑΠ' ΤΗ ΦΩΤΙΑ - Μπάμπης Στόκας, Γιώργος Νταλάρας, Artiola Toska

5 ΤΙ ΝΑ ΠΩ, ΤΙ ΝΑ ΜΗΝ ΠΩ - Γιώργος Νταλάρας, Fatos Selman

6 ΤΟ ΜΥΣΤΙΚΟ - Ελένη Βιτάλη

7 ΜΕ ΕΚΑΤΟ ΚΑΡΑΒΙΑ - Μπάμπης Στόκας

8 ΠΟΝΟΣ ΖΩΝΤΑΝΟΣ - Γιώργος Νταλάρας, β' φωνή Artiola Toska

9 ΕΧΩ ΤΟΝ ΤΡΟΠΟ - Ελένη Βιτάλη

10 ΔΕΚΑ ΧΕΙΜΩΝΕΣ - Γιώργος Νταλάρας

11 ΟΡΧΗΣΤΡΙΚΟ (Νυχτερινός Χορός)

----

Στο τραγούδι "Έρημα Χωριά" λοιπόν, δέν είναι ο Dasho Kurti που κάνει τα φωνητικά. Είναι ο Aleks Mitca. Επίσης, όπως βλέπω από το track-list δεν υπάρχει ντουέτο του Νταλάρα με την Βιτάλη. Ένα ντουέτο που όλοι περιμέναμε!! Κρίμα! Τα τραγούδια που λέει ο Νταλάρας είναι λίγα. Πάλι κρίμα!! :D:music:

Σε 3 από τις φωτογραφίες στο ένθετο ο Νταλάρας φορά τη δεύτερη από τις τρεις μπλούζες που του έκαναν δώρο τα κορίτσια μας το βράδυ της απονομής του πλατινένιου cd Μεσόγειος. :wow:  :wow:  :wow:  Αυτήν με το χειρόγραφο του Τσιτσάνη με τους στίχους  της Συννεφιασμένης Κυριακής. :razz:  :music:

;):D:D:D:D

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/meg...mpougatsa/1.jpg

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/meg...mpougatsa/2.jpg

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/meg...mpougatsa/3.jpg

;):D:D:D:D:razz::wow::wow:

Αυτός ο άνθρωπος έχει έναν μοναδικό τρόπο να εκπλήσσει ευχάριστα... :music: Ωραίο κι αυτό το μπλουζάκι, κορίτσια! :wow: Μπράβο σας!