s gursu

Dalaras LPs

8 posts in this topic

Actually, I'm not looking for a song but I think this is the most suitable thread to ask my question.

I'm searching for old Dalaras LPs (not CD,not tape).Does any member know where I may purchase them?

S Gursu

Very few shops still sell LPs and they will do it until they sell most of them as new works come only in CD. Personally, most of the Dalaras albums, I have them in LP, except the new ones in fact, 90% of the rest is in LP, and I am buying them from Monastiraki, Athens. It needs a lot of search though and maybe you don't find them all as I have bought them...! And they cost very cheap, about 1500dr each.

Nikolas;

Thank you for the information,I'll try to contact one of those shops in Monastiraki.I hope you've left some for me   :(  :blush:  :)  :) ?

S Gursu

Nikolas;

You were right to say "...maybe you don't find them all as I have bought them...".Yes,I couldn't have found any Dalaras LPs yet.But good news: I found a compilation ,including many Dalaras songs.The name of the LP is;"Greece".G. Kaletzis,P. Papadopoulou,Marinella,L. Sakellariou,L. Diamanti also sing on it.Thank you for leaving it to me my friend  :D  :razz: heh heh

S Gursu :music:

s gursu

The point is, how did you find out about this? If someone informed you by email, don't trust him. You have to go to Monastiraki, there are several shops and it is certain that you will find some albums because they are second hand and even if they sell them, they get others as well and so on...so, if you go, you will find, I am sure.  :D

Nikolas,my friend,thank you for the advice.I will urge :mad:  my friend to find those LPs for me.From now on he can't cheat me :wow:  :)  :D

S Gursu :cool:

s gursu

If you send someone else, he won't find them because it needs a lot of search...and a dedicated 5 hours time.

If you don't find your way, let us know. I will help you next time I will be there, in Monastiraki. (but don't know when next time comes.... :wow:)

OK Nikolas.You will be the first to hear,if I can't find those LPs.Thank you once more (third time today? :wow: )

S Gursu

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead