Natalie

Who are the Dalaras fans?

144 posts in this topic

I respect Mr. Dalaras very much! You believe me. He is very good singer. Many singers with his age do not sing no more and sing bad but he, no, he sing very good as young! His musics are very good! But what is wrong with laugh here and there? I am Dalaras fan too! I onli say Yanni is very best of all, my opinion.

Here we laugh all the days and is good to everybody be happy! We are too bad if others are bad too but that is because we have hot blood! But laugh is good! Come on, boys, I want you be happy! Smile! Sonria! :D:D:D:D:D

Κανείς δεν αρνήθηκε το καλό χιούμορ! Αλλο όμως να γελάμε και άλλο να ΧΑΖΟΓΕΛΑΜΕ.....................

:D

Agreed

a little laughter is good instead of coming in here and reading a text book

all the time

make it so

:blink:

Hello and goodbye.

I'm terribly sorry but Nikolas, the site's owner, has somehow told me to shut up, probably under the influence of the several jealous and fakely prudish women in the forums. That's ok.

I'm glad I made some of you laugh a bit. If there's one thing I'm sure of, this site desperately needs some more humor and a little less fanaticism so as to allow people who don't think Dalaras is some kind of God but still enjoy Dalaras's songs (certainly some more than others) to have their say as well. If a lot of people are able to lay back and relax the site will really become much nicer.

That's what I think at least...

So greetings from Columbia and a friendly goodbye from Dolores. Be cool. Be happy. Don't take everything too seriously and never make some kind of God of someone who's obviously just a human being who makes right and wrong choices, depending on who views them.

Saludos! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

:D Well Dolores. Although to my mind you also exaggerated a little bit with your statements about ... hot Colombian women and hot Greek men and posted them in too many topics ( :D ), I must say that I am impressed in a positive way by your above posting. You said some things which are very very right, I think, and it was time that someone mentioned it in the lively, funny and direct way you did. I share most of your impressions and your opinions, although (perhaps because not having your hot Latin temperament :D ) I am not able to express them in the fresh way you do.

So at least I want to thank you for your straightforward and good comment. (I will save it on my computer. :D ).

Sorry that you leave. I think you could have been an enrichment for the site.

Good luck. :D

From what I now see,

this site no longer shows any warmth, friendship, or niceness from one another and feel disappointed & appalled by this lack of occurence and attitude

I don't know whats happened here people

but we used to get along really good like a club

now its more like a restricted camp

As the little old lady said to the bright young man: "Some people can be funny without being vulgar, and some people can be both funny and vulgar. I should recommend you to be either one or the other".

For the record: I'm glad she's gone and I think there is nothing unfriendly about showing the way out to a person who has come into the wrong place. Reminds me of a Greek friend of mine who once almost blundered into a "Night Club" in the Netherlands, realizing only just in time that in Greece the name (sometimes at least) means a place where they play music, but in Holland it's only a strip show...

I beg you humbly to excuse me for I said I'd be gone, but please allow me to just pop in this once and note that strip shows can be interesting at times. :(

I would like to add something that I realized by reading Dolores' and Christo's above comments (with which I agree):

From now on I will write less "serious" postings (at least I will try to do so). "Serious" in the sense of comments in which (up to now) I tried to bring arguments and to explain why I have a certain position, a certain point of view. I made it often in the past, I spent a lot of time in trying to give reasons for what I think or feel. But it was more or less completely useless. In most of the cases the only effect were aggressive reactions of the fanatics who (mis)interpret every comment as conspiracy against Dalaras and as an insult of the Forum and its members. Instead of arguments and exchange of opinions dominate personal attacks and ignorance. It is useless to try to discuss with fanatics. Fanatics stop to use their brains - and their hearts too. (Though they permanently adulate themselves for their supposed qualities.) That's something I can see very clearly here in the Forum!

But my opponents should not feel happy now, thinking that I gave up and I will stop writing. No. On the one hand I will continue in topics like "Xehasmena diamantia" (whenever I have time to write some words about records I love) and on the other hand of course I will continue to express my views about Dalaras and his activities, either these views are negative either positive. Only that in the future I will merely write:

- "This song of him is terrible." (when I feel so)

- "His voice in this song sounds bad." (when I feel so)

- "What he said was nonsense." (when I feel so)

Nothing more.

In the same way (not aggressive or offending but laconic) I will answer to the comments of fanatic members in case that I do not like what they write.

If it happens that there is a constructive discussion (as it happens for example in this topic with Natalie, nighthawk, vitaly2 and Christo): o.k. Then of course I will participate in a different way. But otherwise, no more explanations for my opinions in the future. It's not worth the effort to do so.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Τα ίδια στα ελληνικά:

Θα ήθελα να συμπληρώσω κάτι που το συνειδητοποίησα διαβάζοντας αυτά που έγραψαν πιο πάνω η Dolores και ο Christo (και με τα οποία συμφωνώ):

Από εδώ και στο εξής θα γράφω λιγότερο "σοβαρά" σχόλια (τουλάχιστον θα προσπαθήσω). "Σοβαρά" με την έννοια πως (μέχρι τώρα) επρόκειτο για σχόλια στα οποία προσπάθησα να αναφέρω επιχειρήματα και να εξηγήσω γιατί έχω κάποια θέση, κάποια άποψη. Το έκανα πολλές φορές στο παρελθόν, αφιέρωσα πολύ χρόνο στην προσπάθεια να αναπτύξω τους λόγους για αυτά που σκέφτομαι ή νιώθω. Ήταν, όμως, λίγο-πολύ τελείως άσκοπη ενέργεια. Τις περισσότερες φορές το μοναδικό αποτέλεσμα ήταν επιθετικές αντιδράσεις από τους φανατικούς οι οποίοι (παρ)ερμηνεύουν το κάθε σχόλιο ως συνωμοσία κατά του Νταλάρα και ως προσβολή του Φόρουμ και των μελών του. Αντί για επιχειρήματα και ανταλλαγή απόψεων κυριαρχούν προσωπικές επιθέσεις και άγνοια. Είναι άσκοπη η προσπάθεια να συζητήσεις με φανατικούς. Φανατικοί παύουν να χρησιμοποιούν τα μυαλά τους - και τις καρδιές τους επίσης. (Αν και συνεχώς αυτολιβανίζονται για τις δήθεν αρετές τους.) Αυτό είναι κάτι που μπορώ να το δω πολύ καθαρά εδώ στο Φόρουμ!

Αλλά ας μην ευχαριστηθούν τώρα οι αντίπαλοί μου πιστεύοντας ότι το βάζω κάτω και θα πάψω να γράφω. Όχι. Από τη μια θα συνεχίσω σε topics όπως τα "Ξεχασμένα διαμάντια" (όποτε έχω χρόνο να γράψω λίγα λόγια για δίσκους που αγαπώ) και από την άλλη θα εκφράσω και στο μέλλον τις απόψεις μου για τον Νταλάρα και τις δραστηριότητές του, είτε οι απόψεις αυτές είναι αρνητικές είτε θετικές. Μόνο που από τώρα απλώς θα γράψω:

- "Αυτό το τραγούδι είναι απαίσιο." (αν έτσι το νιώσω)

- "Η φωνή του Νταλάρα σε αυτό το τραγούδι ακούγεται άσχημα." (αν έτσι το νιώσω)

- "Αυτά που είπε είναι ανοησίες." (αν έτσι νιώσω)

Τίποτ άλλο.

Με τον ίδιο τρόπο (όχι επιθετικό ή προσβλητικό, αλλά λακωνικό) θα απαντήσω σε σχόλια φανατικών μελών σε περίπτωση που δεν μου αρέσουν αυτά που γράφουν.

Αν τύχει να υπάρξει κάποια εποικοδομητική συζήτηση (όπως συμβαίνει λ.χ. σε αυτό το topic με τη Natalie, to nighthawk, τη vitaly2 και το Christo): εντάξει. Εννοείται ότι σε αυτή την περίπτωση θα συμμετάσχω με διαφορετικό τρόπο. Κατά τ άλλα, όμως, από εδώ και μπρος όχι παραπέρα εξηγήσεις για τις απόψεις μου. Δεν αξίζει τον κόπο.

I also think Dolores appeared just in time. Could it be she is someone's joke? If so it is a very good one. If she is alive, I think she is very nice, too. I think Dlaras would have liked her. He has humour, and likes women ( including Latin - it is obvious from his music).

Could it be she is someone's joke? If so it is a very good one.

I had such an impression too. :lol: Maybe she was not real. (But in this case a very good comedian.) :(

Michael, if you write shorter posts, they will certainly be read with more attention by more people.

Vitaly, I think you are completely mistaken in this particular assessment. I've seen how Dalaras responds to people who fling themselves at him - you don't want to be in their shoes.

God, here I am again! But I'll be very laconic myself...

Of course, you're speaking for Dalaras, so I will not judge Dalaras merely according to your words. But being unable to accept criticism, especially when you're a public figure, seems childish to me, not a sign of a strong or intelligent character... Well, in my humble opinion, at least... But I'll repeat myself: Dalaras hasn't said a word. You have. :(

Michael, if you write shorter posts, they will certainly be read with more attention by more people.

I will immediately start to follow your valuable advise (though I did not ask you for it):

It is completely my decision to decide how long my postings are. And everyone who is not interested in reading them or too fanatic to understand them should ignore them instead of reacting with silly comments.

That was a general statement (but you can refer it to your posting too, I do not care).

Short enough for your demands?

Thanks for the Greek translation, Michael - relly helpful for my Greek studies.

Geske, I did not mean chasing women, I meant liking women (this language confusion again). Simple example from my family: my husband does not chase women (well, I think I know...) but he has always preferred having women in his work place, he can communicate with them better than with men).

Dear members!

I have a strong suspicion about indentity of Dolores who quit too soon and whose English miraculously improved in her last post. Too funny to be true. She must be a women from the forum (1. mentioned "jealous and prudish women" - sounds like self-criticism; 2. women have generally more wits - if this is a man, then he has women's wits: congratulations!).

Then: collusion with Nicolas (why, banishment for this?), plus too well acquanted with the discussion (come on, a hot Latina women bothered to read all these English and Greek posts?!).

I will immediately start to follow your valuable advise (though I did not ask you for it):

It was not advice but a rule of thumb taught in most writing courses - whether correspondence, advertising or creative writing. «The shorter the text, the higher the chance that it will be read entirely».

Nikolas do not ban poor me. But his word was very strong for Latina woman and I am distress... I feel sad of it. Ok, now I go out and dance with friends! Bye! :(:):music::D:D

PS - The improven englich in last post is because holi spirit come on me to help. In Colombia we very religious! :D:D:D:D:D

Dolores, you do NOT live in Columbia...

You are in the 912 area code....try, Savannah, Georgia, U.S.A.  :(  :lol:

Hristaki   :)

... Edited. Man, you're giving me a lot of work.

οι "φανατικοί"
οι μή φανατικοί
οι αντίπαλοί μου
οι σύμμαχοί μου

Ο καθένας από εμάς έχει κάποιες απόψεις.

Αυτές οι απόψεις είναι πολύ πιθανό (και λογικό) να συμφωνούν.

Αυτές οι απόψεις είναι πολύ πιθανό (και λογικό) να διαφωνούν.

Θα είναι τραγικό να αρχίσουμε να συμπεριφερόμαστε και να αισθανόμαστε σαν"σύμμαχοι" και "αντίπαλοι"!

Ας συνετιστούμε!

Ας ηρεμίσουν τα πνεύματα!

Ας χαμηλώσουν οι τόνοι!

Ας σταματήσουν όλα!!!

Το φως που βγαίνει και τον ήλιο,

το θεό παρακαλώ

να μην τελειώνει για την πόλη

κάθε πάλεμα καλό

τα χέρια να ναι και τα λόγια να χω πάντοτε αγνά

η αλαζονεία είναι ύβρις

κι η ύβρις τύραννο γεννά.

ΑΗΔΙΑ ΚΑΤΑΝΤΗΣΕ , ΦΤΑΝΕΙ ΠΙΑ

:(  :)  :music:

Aidia katantise, ftani pia

:D  :D  :D

Enough!! Ended up!! I feel disgust !!!

:D  :D  :D

Συμφωνώ :D

Simfono :att:

I agree :att:

¡Hola! No comprendo por qué a los miembros bonitos de estos foros de debate no les gusto. Estoy tratando de tener amigos solamente y no quiero causar problemas.... Por favor, comprendan que las culturas son diferentes y asi también lo es el sentido del humor.... ¿Por qué están tan enfadados con pobre Dolores vosotros todos? En Colombia sabemos cómo reírnos todo el día y hacer bromas y bailar aunque seamos un país pobre.... ¡No puedo comprender por qué todo es tan serio! ¡Estoy perpleja! ¿Por qué no podemos ser amigos? Éso es todo lo que estoy preguntando.... Y pienso que es normal que me gusten los hombres, ya que soy una mujer orgullosa y mi sangre está caliente! Perdón, de todos modos.... Por favor, ayuden Dolores a comprender.... :D:D:D:D:D