Guitarist

Olympic Stadium 1983

13 posts in this topic

I listened yestarday to the sound file from the concert of Dalaras in Olympic Stadium where Dalaras welcomes the audience. What a difference in his voice! He was like a kid ready to cry... Does anybody of you has been there? Please tell us your experience from these special moments, it is very valuable for the younger fans of Dalaras to know!

Yes, George I heard the file too, I wish I could have been there, but I was 1 year old :)

I would really like to see a video clip from this concert, if Nikolas has the video in tape it would be great to see it here someday.

Chris where did you find the video?

Memorable moments from this concert:

1)Ξημερώνει και βραδειάζει (probably the best moment in a greek concert ever. You have to see it to believe it

2) Σα σβησμένο καρβουνάκι - Να ΄τα ναι το 21

This concert from the two nights has been released on video for years now.I have this concert as well..It is very well recorded audio and visually..I got mine from Greek music and video in Astoria,New york.....

Kostas,if you watch the video...then you were there.Remember although the concert was in 1983,you can still be at the concert all you need is the video and VCR...WALLAHH !!!

Chris, dalaras on DVD would be an awesome idea!! Minos should  release several previuosly released concertson DVD and also several others that were not released..They could also include backstage clips and other are footage.....great idea...

Sarantii I was just about to say what Chris said.It is impossible to capture the real atmosphere on Video.However I'm still exited every time I watch him,even on video or TV!

Yes, I was there!!!  There were 2 concerts, one on 30 September if I remember correctly, and the other a few days later.  I went with a few friends and we had a fantastic time...I even got up to dance a tsifteteli or two (come to think of it, so did the young, attractive, dark-haired girl next to me...hehe.  We were dancing together, as if we'd known each other for a long time!...That's how good the 'kefi' was at that concert!!!) I also remember the enitre stadium dancing and singing, particularly during the Vasilis Tsitsanis songs.  It was truly an amazing experience to be part of such a monumental concert...simply unforgettable!!

And by the way, I still have the concer ticket in my wallet!

Hello Elias,

Welcome to the club of undangerously crazy people.

I have dark long hair, I was young than, about attractive ?? Ask my male friends.

If only I was there in 1983 !!! Hahaha !

Good luck !

Micki

Hi Micki, and thank you for the warm welcome.

From your description, you sound just like that girl!!  You would have loved that concert and I bet you would have gotten up and danced just like everyone else who was there!

If you go to the concerts section, in the olympic stadium, there is a friend who was there and wrote his review...

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead