nikolas

Radio Thessaloniki

150 posts in this topic

and what was the song?

and, since soc gave us a description of Nikolas on air, I think, Nikola, that you might give us one of soc...

Well...soc is of course trying to compliment me with the voice so that I will whisper the song he is desperately looking for in our game...but don't buy it members, my vocie is terrible and it was trembling because here it is very cold...he he  :D and because I am shy indeed  :blush:

As for soc, his voice is the clear one! A bell...that is his voice. Crystal. Soc, not really Toumpa but Paok and not really Alkazar but Piraeus and Olympiakos will help you in the song game...

Well I don't know about Soc's voice yet but yours, Nikolas, is exactly as Soc said very pleasant and clear ...and you do sound very shy. Very becoming in a young man...that's Granny's opininion  ;)

Well, at least one of us posted his own face already (and his guitar).

And there IS an option 'personal photo' in the Member's Profile.

:cool:

Annemarie

You are exaggerating I think. However, what is undoubted is that your voice is a small girl's voice. I can ensure anyone about this.

As for soc's voice, I would say that he is a tenor. Am I right soc?

yep, I am about to start singing Con te partiro now. Or maybe Caruso. Another opportunity to thank God (or DNA) for Dalaras' existence in this world

WARNING

Radio Thessaloniki is addictive.

(I'm on ration, not more than ten minutes a day and only after midnight, because of the phone bill - but that new computer is going to change all that!! less than a month to go...)

Geeske

It is true that you select the best time to hear, although it happens because of the bill...

Wow! what a long list ! Thanks for the link Nikola.

I listen to radio Thessaloniki with pleasure when I don't have connection problems !!

Well Nikola, I've heard it a couple of times as well... It' nice, indeed. And I once made a phonecall too! Though I'm afraid for the bill... The next one is going to be the first one after my internet connection and I really don't know what to expect... My mom will go nuts... :D

:mad::confused::D

I meant "us". It was there all right... But when I went looking for it yestderday I didn't find it. Probably "I looked with my nose" as we say in Holland :blush:

or possibly my unreliable phone line got only half the page, it seems a lot longer this morning - what matters is, the One And Only Site is there.

I couldn't get any sound out of that Melodia site either.

Maybe I clicked the wrong icon... or maybe I haven't the right plug-in... It's irritating, having it under my nose and not being able to get at it.

Geeske, to listen to Melodia, you only need to have the Media Player Of Windows. To listen to Melodia live you just click on α "ακούστε". In fact, I'm listening to it at the moment! And the song that is on is: "Δε θα δακρύσω πια για σένα." from Πυξ-Λαξ. (For one more time I'm proved to be a disobedient employee :mad:  :confused:  :blush: ).

Though, I couldn't listen to Radio Thessaloniki, because my Real Player(which is needed for that) arises problems!! :D

Eleni you don't need Realplayer to listen to Radio Thessaloniki. Just winamp. And I am sure it can't crash...

We're talking computers here, right?

So, Netscape and MSexploder can't agree on who is going to open the link, and Winamp, which ought to play it, apparently, is refusing to, while Realplayer, which can't do a thing with it, keeps trying to open it.

Great fun is you like that kind of thing, which I don't, and I guess I'd better wait for the fast machine before tackling this...

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead