nikolas

Radio Thessaloniki

150 posts in this topic

I just did something funny: opened the same link simultaneously in RealPlayer and Media Player: as they have a different buffer, there is a second or so difference in the transmission. The result is that I get it with a very comical echo :D

And the system didn't even freeze-out on me  :D

and the link is the same I use every day... same in both programmes... so, what am I listening to?

I have trouble getting into this radio since a week or so. I used to get the radio just by clicking on the website as shown in the first post of this topic.

Has something changed? Did I miss something?

Micki

Did anyone happen to be listening to Radio Thessaloniki just now (first song after 23.00 Greek time).

Because he sang a marvellous version of τα βεγγαλικα σου μάτια which put my mind completely out of gear . It was different from any I've heard before and I would like to know if it's on a record, and if so, which one. It was live, I'm practically sure of that, and not from the "live and unplugged" album.

Thanks for any help.

εγινες αορατη...

:sigh:

I cannot open it tonight, neither can I put the song from the CD on the forum.

Is there another way to get into the site of radio Thessaloniki?

Micki

Micki, I've got that cd - that's why I think it was a different version.

I've got a bit of connection trouble too, it's not unusual. Alas. As far as I know, there is only the one address - but sometimes when Windows Media Player won't get it, RealPlayer does (and vice-versa).

And it's full moon again tonight - heavy cloud here, but I can tell by the songs mr Fokas is playing. :)

Program about Melina Merkouri right now. I remember when the radio (yes, the Belgian radio) announced she died, it was on a Sunday and it was raining.

Micki

Singing now on the radio, one of my favourites by Χαρούλα Αλεξίου - Οι φίλοι.

I love that song so much.

Micki

What a coincidence, I just heard the same song and now a song that I have not heard yet (Glikeria singing here?)

Micki

And now Eleni Tsaligopoulou. Είσαι ένα περιστέρι.

Very good tonight, this radio (probably every night, but I cannot connect allways, today I can  :razz:  :) )

Micki

A song I read in this forum but not have heard yet (really), from Dalaras. That was so beautiful, όμορφο τραγούδι !

Μην τη πιστεύεις την αγάπη.

And now the radio is playing Gazakas' song.

Micki

The radio is playing in the other room; I am working, not listening. It is playing so softly, anyway, that I can't even tell wether someone is talking, or it's a song playing.

And then.

Something moves inside me. It moves me. I move to the other room. And it's his voice. He is singing.

If it happened only once... but no. Again. And again. Like I hear with something else than my ears? Or like they hear tones that don't register normally... σαν νυχτερίδα...

TFrancois, tu te moques de moi, c'est pas gentil...

For the third time today (at least) Η μερα εκεινη δεν θ'αρχησει - which sounds like it's meant for me, The Day is approaching indeed - but dammmit, why don't they play Dalaras' version?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead