nikolas

Radio Thessaloniki

150 posts in this topic

:mad::confused::D:blush::(

That's what I did, right after you posted the site.

What happened is what's described 3 posts up from this one: four computer programs who can't agree who is to open the link...

Computers are like people, they behave the way they can, not the way they ought.

Geeske, strangely enough I couldn't open melodia from the link Soc gave in his post but it worked from the list given by Nikola (mysteries...). The reception was very bad though while radio Thessaloniki is always very clear.

I am at another place now where the computer works. AND I have Melodia playing ...  :)  :razz:  :razz:

It feels like I'm in Greece.

Thanks Soc.

Micki

:confused:  :)  :razz:

A new game I've just invented - simple entertainment for simple brrbrrians: when I turn on the radio in the morning, I lay a bet with myself how many songs it will be before it plays me a Dalaras song...

:blush:  :D  :D

And welcome to Micki, who just joined in listening!!!!!!!!!!

The strangest form of being-together there is, surely? Listening to the same radio programme together, all over the world...

Tonight, I 'll be listening to the whole program between 22.00 to 01.00. UK time :wow:

Who is joining me?

I took the trip to the multilingual dalaras land as well last night. Too bad he didn't play the Listen to the Rain so we could have him singing in 47 languages

Well, I missed it...  :( but I'm waiting for details... And next time, I'll be more careful... and try to join you... There is going to be a next time, right?  :sarcasm:

?????

Dalaras singing in 46 languages??

What was going on at Radio Thessaloniki?

I don't understand nothing!

well, if I remeber right. First it was greek, then italian, if you add to that the rest (spanish, hebreu, english etc) there is your 47 languages

I lost count of how many - but there was one I'd never heard before in a language I couldn't identify!

is someone going to tell me what it was? please?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead