Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Alexandros

George Dalaras Coming To North America

96 posts in this topic

I just purchased my tickets for Dalaras' concert in Toronto on april 15, 2006. He is coming with Mihalis Hatziyiannis. It should be a good show!

Τελικά ο Γιώργος εκτιμά πραγματικά τον Χατζηγιάννη! Πάντως δεν καταλαβαίνω τον ιδιαίτερο λόγο για αυτό! Συμφωνώ ότι έχει πολύ καλή φωνή, όμως θεωρώ ότι ένα άτομο που για να προωθήσει τα τραγούδια του χρησιμοποιεί τις διαφημίσεις του ΟΤΕ, δεν είναι άξιο να σταθεί δίπλα στον Γιώργο! Αυτά τα τρικ(διαφημιστικά) άλλωστε δεν πιστεύω ότι θα μπορούσαν ποτέ να αρέσουν στο Γιώργο...

:D Συγνώμη αν θα διαφωνήσω με τους φίλους του Χατζηγιάννη, αλλά όπως όλοι ξέρουμε το να σου πηγαίνει ή όχι η φωνή κάποιου είναι τελείως προσωπικό ζήτημα. Προσωπικά ο Χατζηγιάννης είτε με αφήνει παγερά αδιάφορη είτε με ενοχλεί η μονοτονία του μια και μου δίνει την εντύπωση ότι δεν μπορεί να ξεπεράσει -ίσως να μην έχει και τη δυνατότητα- το καθιερωμένα ψευτομελωδικά τραγουδάκια που συνήθως λέει. Όσο για τις διαφημήσεις στον ΟΤΕ, θα τις αφήσω ασχολίαστες γιατί δεν θέλω να ανοίξω τους ασκούς του Αιόλου. Τείνω πάντως να συμφωνήσω με μια καλή φίλη και φανατική οπαδό του Γιώργου που εύστοχα παρατηρεί πως "τελικά ορισμένες φορές για να απολαύσεις το φιλέτο (φυσικά τον Νταλάρα) θα πρέπει απαραίτητα να πάρεις και ολίγη από κόκκαλο (στη συγκεκριμένη περίπτωση Χατζηγιάννη)

Sorry, αλλά γούστα είναι αυτά.

Gianna

Προσωπικά δε μου αρέσει ο Χατζηγιάννης! 'Ασχετα με το αν είναι καλός ή όχι όμως, που αντικειμενικά είναι..., θεωρώ ότι δεν είναι τόσο καλός ώστε ο Νταλάρας να του κάνει την τιμή να τραγουδήσει μαζί του, και μάλιστα σε μια περιοδία στην Αμερική! Μου φαίνεται ότι του δίνει αξία, χωρίς να την αξίζει, και χωρίς να την έχει αποδείξει μέχρι τώρα..

Hristaki

my friend i agree with you wholeheartedly

absolutely

And you know in fact, if the Toronto date were more reasonable

I'd join you and we'd see him together see him right this time

Access and all!

:D

However,

theres some hope yet;

as it appears the Chicago date is on a weekend.

and that one my friend looks like it may be more doable

I'll keep youj posted

;);)

Encore Entertainment - Toronto - has confirmed with me the dates of the N.A. Tour.

Toronto will be the FINAL show of the tour.

;)

ok thanks for the clear up

i understand now

ill talk to you later

ok bye now

:D;)

RELAX!!!!

You are being too pessimistic! Everything will be fine. I already have my tickets. And if it is cancelled (WHICH IT WON'T), so be it.........

I love Dalaras....but he is not my life..........

Someone please tell me how to get tickets to either the New York,, Atlantic City or Chicago shows. I am a New Yorker and can probably make any or all of those concerts. Your help is much appreciated!!!

***NOTE***

There are now 2 changes:

New York is now scheduled for April 5th.

Chicago Date

got switched unfortunately

to the day before

It is now April 7th

Not too big of a problem but

not the best one either for us out of towners.

Atlantic Cith bought them out

as apparantly they asked to do not 1

But 2 shows back to back

;)

:blink:

Hristaki

my friend I did call

thats how I found out

need to await what I will do next to book the ticket on that date or not

thanks for looking

what a neet but noticeble guy you are!!!!!!!

;)

To all interested, I just tried to get a ticket for the chicago show for Sat. April 8th and I was informed that the show has been CHANGED to Friday April 7th instead.

I was also told by another member that the New York show has been moved to Wed. April 5th instead of thursday April 6th!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0