Anna

Found in the www

53 posts in this topic

In the Greek newspaper 'Ελευθεροτυπια' from 21.12.2001 there's the announcement of a new magazine 'Echo & artis!

Here's the cover:

dspphoto_aacute

"Read to listen"

Quietly, without introductions, announsements and declarations, the cultural magazine "Echo & artis" was presented the day before in "Athanaida". Its first issue is available from yesterday with George Dalaras on the cover.  

And Kostas Kabbathas' Tecnikes Ekdoseis A.E. (Tecnical Editions) have acquired another horse in the course of the market of magazines.So, we took in our hands this issue. Our attention was caught by the slogan of its advertising campagne, as it was appearing in the wid-screen in the back of the room."Read to listen" We looked through it, but hasty. Only quick looks in its content, as it is allowed when taking part in a cockeil. The projection of slaits from the biggest stories was very helpful.

Here is what you'll find in its pages: an interview of George Dalaras for his "constant risk" of his carier. A special story on Greek showwomen, that wonders how from Marinella we have come to Despiona Bandi, under the title "Gymnasia Thyleon" (Women 's Schools). A research for the greek rok. A search for the tracing of common elements in the personalities of

Elton John and Stamatis Kraounakis. Leyteris Papadopoulos is watching the programme of Parios-Remos in "Diogenis-Studio" "reserve". In Artis "Loulou", Natasa Kalogridi says: " Art is to go out and react, talk about it" and Xrysa Ropa detests hope.

In this issue's CD George Dalaras chooses and performs "Scattered laika and rembetika", from "Konda sto tzaki t'anamenno" to "Ta potiria tis parigorias". Artists from the music area -and of course journalists, radio producers- wished "good luck" with a glass of wine in the publiser Kosta Kabbatha, the director of "Echo & Artis" Anna Vlavianou and hers partners.  Among them: Xaris Alexiou, Basilis Papakonstantinou, Loukianos Kilaidonis, Stamatis Kraounakis, Periklis Koukos, Anna Bagena, Giannis Kotsiras, Dimitris Basis,

Manolis Famellos, Petros Gaitanos, Nikos Perrakis, Nikos Xydakis, Dimitris Papadimitriou, Baggelis Theodoropoulos,

Eleni Karaindou, Antonis Adipas, Antonis Kalogridis.

ELEYTHEROTIPIA - 21/12/2001

Copyright © 2001 Χ. Κ. Τεγόπουλος Εκδόσεις Α.Ε.

Well, it's a very hasty translation.... But I think it will give you an idea of what's going on....  :razz:

Something that this article would never say is that this new magazine is just Difono with a new name. This doesn;t mean it is a copy. It is Difono itself. All people (well most of them but that means really most of them) left Difono and under a new publisher, they participate in the same magazine, same editors, same subjects, same sections, same everything. What is different in the whole case is the publisher and the name and of course that Difono has changed now. New people only, since all others left, and different approach. I bought both of them at the same time and I was shocked when I saw the editorials. According to me, new Difono is more interesting but will sell a lot less. its new approach will be less popular. Echo will try to be Difono in its first stage. because after a point, Difono was repeating itself and personally I lost much of my interest after the first 2-3 years. Well, let's wait...and see.

Nikolas,

Could you please give us some information about the new magazine's (Echo&Artis) subscription details?

S Gursu

Sarper

Subscriptions for Asia cost 37100 drahmas and for Europe 33500 drahmas, I don't know how they will classify you. It isn't very clear what you have to do in order to subscribe. At your place, I would send an email to editors@echoartis.gr

Maybe you all realized already, I'm searching a little bit for Dalaras in the internet.

This interview, made for the new CD ' Η ασφαλτος που τρεχει' I found in the newspaper:Ελευθεροτυπια from 24.03.2001

www.enet.gr

And another article: 'Που ειναι ο Τζορτζ;' found in this newspaper from the 29.05.2001, a report about the concert Dalaras did the 27.05.2001 at London Palladium.

For sure, one word in this article is wrong! And now the quiz, which one?

www.enet.gr

That interview is very interesting. By the way, Anna, did you offer a book for Leverkusen to Giorgo in London?

Anna I was quite sure! But this 'Ollandeza' kept me...maybe someone wants to steal your glory... :wow: So Anna, you are famous now!  :mad:

Anna , thanks for the very interesting interviews.

You have 3 different nationalities now !

Question : how is it that such valuable information has to go via Germany first before it reaches the forum ?

Don't our Greek members read the newspapers ? :cool:

I found something  :D  :D  :D

on the radio links page of http://www.media.net.gr they have one station called

Sok FM

and another called

Niki FM

both broadcasting Greek Music or so they say (haven't tried them yet). What are our members doing in their off-time  :D  :)  :music:  :)

That page is an embarrassment of riches anyway.

As you are talking about off-time,

yesterday I found an article in the newspaper 'Ελευθεροτυπια'. They were writing about the 1st evening Μικρουτσικους and Θηβαιος performing at Σταυρο του Νοτου. At the best table, among others, Dalaras!!!

I tried several times to post the whole article, but it didn't work!!

If you like try by yourself! www.enet.gr. 30.01.2002 the article is called 'Εκρηκτικη συναντηση'

Good luck!!

Ηe must be the man in front, the one that looks at the stage and we can only see the back of his head, right?  :D

Hmmm....I think Anna is indeed this woman but I don't think Dalaras is that man. Maybe he sits opposite Anna and is not visible. Maybe I am wrong. However, I am sure that the man next to the one who maybe Dalaras is Giorgos Kimoulis.

The link is here: Ekriktiki sinantisi