Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Alexandros

Νταλάρας & Χατζηγιάννης - Τορόντο 15/4/2006

52 posts in this topic

Dalaras even performed one song... that has never been sung live in concert before. (Anna and I, didn't even know the title of it).
:D:D:D

Well, guys, this is the best list of the Dalaras songs that I can come up with in more or less the order he sang them. I'm sure Anna, Hristaki and Alexandros can fill in the gaps and correct the mistakes.

’σπρο περιστέρι

Τι 'ναι αυτό που μας ενώνει

Luna Rosa

Ένας κόμπος η χαρά μου

Το προαίσθημα

Ο παλιός στρατιώτης

Πεπρωμένο

Τα βεγγαλικά σου μάτια

Amor amor

Μια βραδιά στο Λεβερκούζεν

Κι αν σε θέλω

Καλή τύχη

Μ' ένα παράπονο

Πού 'ναι τα χρόνια

Στην αλάνα

Όλα καλά

Στα χρόνια της υπομονής

Κάπου νυχτώνει

Εγώ ποτέ δεν αγαπώ

Ξένος για σένανε κι εχθρός

Τώρα κλαις

Πριν το τέλος

Τι να θυμηθώ τι να ξεχάσω

Μη μου θυμώνεις

It was a truly great evening. A warm, enthusiastic audience, great songs, excellent interpretations. Κάπου νυχτώνει was unbelievably beautiful and Dalaras' voice was amazingly good, considering that he was suffering from a heavy cold.

Hristaki:

I heard the same about Dalaras having a cold. Friends of mine (one who is cousins with Kantzoglou!) said that when they went back stage after the show, that only Mihalis and Despoina were there. For obvious reasons, George departed for the hotel. But man, if he sung like that with a cold, imagine if he was 100%????

I agree. I believe that his next tour, which might be his last here

:music: , should have more Canadian dates. But people are tired of paying upwards of $120 to see him. People like me and you will pay any price ofcourse, but most people I talk to will not. It is a shame.

In America, they have their views (some which I do not agree with!). In saying this, Dalaras did some of his own damage in tha last tour with Marinella. Politics and concerts do not mix. As for this tour, the affects of that were shown. In Toronto, the atmosphere was AWEOME!!!!! The only reason, I think, that Roy Thomson Hall did not sell out is because of the ticket prices.

In the past 25 years or so in the city where I live (2 hours from T.O), they had brought many good singers (Alexiou, Parios, Glykeria, Papazoglou, Bithikotsis, Dionysiou, Mitropanos etc..). But now? Not even Yiannis Katevas will come any more.

Kate:

The song list you gave us is very accurate. Unfortunately, my memory is a blurr and I cannot remember any more songs if there any.

I can add den me ponas to the songlist. And within this potpourri, where he doesnt sing the whole song, there was this one which we didnt know. But Im very sorry, I cant give a hint :music:

I think that he used it already in the concert in the college of Athens.The other members that they were there can confirm it or not

Dear Hristaki, could you please upload again the last photos with "Paramithi ksexasmeno" and all the others?

Thank you... :music:

As far as the songs that were played at the show, I had mixed feelings. I love Sthn Alana, Palio Stratioti...but I can't stand Luna Rosa.:D Ofcourse I would have preferred Hlie Mou Se Parakalw and Paraponemena Logia.... :music:

Anna, I'm waiting for the 301 photos from Toronto. :rolleyes: :lol:

Hurray up, girl!! :inlove: :inlove:

B) yes, Sir!!

but it will not be 301 :razz:

Well, its just a few photos, not hundreds, as I think we all prefer quality instead of quantity :inlove:

To some of them I added a little comment, only a bit, but Ill try to write more about my impressions, maybe at the weekend when I got some more time :rolleyes:

Here you go:

http://anna-scholz1.magix.net/

Click on Toronto 15.04.2006 and the photo show will start

To get the photos a bit more large, click on Bildubersicht and go to the 1st photo,

to get the fullscreen-photoshow, click on the last button on the board

Enjoy :inlove:

well guys i Know youve been waiting for my story

I was sick for the last few days plus out of town for Easter

tomorrow I have off and some time to write

I will sit down and write it promise

stand by

Ahahahahaha!!! Kate, the last photo is GREAT!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Great photos Kate!! Thank you very much!!! B)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0