Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Natalie

Dalaras and Springsteen

8 posts in this topic

O Nταλάρας συμμετείχε μαζί με τον Springsteen , τον Sting και άλλους ξένους καλλιτέχνες στη συναυλία της Διεθνούς Αμνηστίας στο Ολυμπιακό Στάδιο το 1988 (αν θυμάμαι καλά).Δυστυχώς απ'αυτή τη συναυλία , μέχρι στιγμής δεν έχει πέσει κάποιο οπτικό ή ηχητικό ντοκουμέντο στην αντίληψή μου.

O Nταλάρας συμμετείχε μαζί με τον Springsteen , τον Sting και άλλους ξένους καλλιτέχνες στη συναυλία της Διεθνούς Αμνηστίας στο Ολυμπιακό Στάδιο το 1988 (αν θυμάμαι καλά).Δυστυχώς απ'αυτή τη συναυλία , μέχρι στιγμής δεν έχει πέσει κάποιο οπτικό ή ηχητικό ντοκουμέντο στην αντίληψή μου.

In English:

Dalaras, Springsteen, Sting and other artists participated at the concert of Amnesty International at the Olympic Stadium of Athens, in 1988. Unfortunately, we have not found any sound or video from that concert yet. :)

O Nταλάρας συμμετείχε μαζί με τον Springsteen , τον  Sting και άλλους ξένους καλλιτέχνες στη συναυλία της Διεθνούς Αμνηστίας στο Ολυμπιακό Στάδιο το 1988 (αν θυμάμαι καλά).Δυστυχώς απ'αυτή τη συναυλία , μέχρι στιγμής δεν έχει πέσει κάποιο οπτικό ή ηχητικό ντοκουμέντο στην αντίληψή μου.
Σε αυτή τη συναυλία ήμουν παρούσα, χωρίς όμως να έχω κάποιο τέτοιο ντοκουμέντο. :) Μετείχαν ακόμη ο Peter Gabriel και η Tracey Chapman, τον Springsteen όμως δεν τον θυμάμαι.

Did you say if you attended the concert, Hardet? (My Greek vocabulary is only about 20 words, I am afraid. :D )

Well, maybe someone will find something to post for us one day, because this seems quite a concert, I must say!  :)

Yes, Natalie, I was lucky to be there. Still, I cannot remember much, from the concert. I had been with my older cousin, who was mainly interested in the international artists participated in the concert. Although I had been there because of George, I have to say that I had enjoyed the concert very much.

George was the one who opened the concert. I do not remember much, but I think he had performed "I eleftheri ki orei". I will take a look to my personal files to find information and pictures from this concert. :)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0