Tasos

Συναυλία υπέρ των προσφύγων στο ΜΜΑ (29-30/1/2007)

62 posts in this topic

τι άσχετο είναι αυτο???? :blink: και τι μας ενδιαφέρει που κατέληξαν τα λουλούδια??? :blink: :blink: η φωνή του Γ. Νταλάρα μας είχε μεταφέρει σε άλλον πλανήτη......με τα λουλούδια και το σε ποιον κατέληξαν θα ασχολούμασταν εκείνη την ώρα??? :blink: :) :blink:

Α, μην το λές! Μην το λες! Εσύ από τον πλανήτη που βρισκόσουν μπορεί να μην ασχολήθηκες -αν και αμφιβάλω- αλλά το θέμα όχι μόνο απασχόλησε κατά κόρον κάποιους και κάποιες αλλά τις έφτασε και στα πρόθυρα νευρικής κρίσης!

Ποοολύ γέλιο! Μπράβο στο Γιώργο για τη χειρονομία του!

Ti les tora!!! :pity: :lol: :pity:

Ποιος δε γνωρίζει τα επίλεκτα μέλη της ναυτιλιακής κοινότητας??? Να τ' ομολογήσει ΤΩΡΑ!!! Τς τς τς.... δεν είναι πράγματα αυτά! :)

Έλα ντε! Τι λέω τώρα! Αλλά μη νομίζεις πως ξαφνιάστηκα και με την αντίδραση σου! Ή πως περίμενα κάτι πιο κόσμιο. Δυστυχώς, «Εκ στόματος κοράκου, κρα»!

Ταιριάζεις απόλυτα στην εικόνα που έχω σχηματίσει. Δυστυχώς για σένα!

Παααααρα πολύ ενδιαφέρον κουίζ!!! :pity: Νομίζω πάντως πως ξέρω την απάντηση. Αλλά έχω το εξής πρόβλημα: δεν πρόκειται περί κυρίας... ’ρα μιλάμε για διαφορετικό ατομο! :)

Σιγουρα μιλάμε για διαφορετικό άτομο! Και, τουλάχιστον δημοσίως, καλό θα είναι να μην κρίνεις εξ ιδίων τα αλλότρια και να καταφεύγεις σε τέτοιες κρίσεις, γιατί το μόνο που καταφέρνεις είναι να επιβέβαιώνεις τα όσα γράφω στο προηγούμενο post. Κρίμα

Παααααρα πολύ ενδιαφέρον κουίζ!!! :pity: Νομίζω πάντως πως ξέρω την απάντηση. Αλλά έχω το εξής πρόβλημα: δεν πρόκειται περί κυρίας... ’ρα μιλάμε για διαφορετικό ατομο!  :)

Σιγουρα μιλάμε για διαφορετικό άτομο! Και, τουλάχιστον δημοσίως, καλό θα είναι να μην κρίνεις εξ ιδίων τα αλλότρια και να καταφεύγεις σε τέτοιες κρίσεις, γιατί το μόνο που καταφέρνεις είναι να επιβέβαιώνεις τα όσα γράφω στο προηγούμενο post. Κρίμα

...Γκρέτα...Δεν έχεις κάτι καλύτερο να ασχοληθείς,επιτέλους;;;Get a life... :blush:;):pity::blush:

Ταιριάζεις απόλυτα στην εικόνα που έχω σχηματίσει.

Ουφ!!! ;) Ευτυχώς, γιατί διαφορετικά θα ανησυχούσα! :)

Διασκέδασέ το και λίγο πάντως... "Γέλα, αγάπα και τραγούδα" που λέει και ο γιώργος σου, που τόοοοσο αγαπάς και τόοοοσο σε αγαπάει... :blush::pity::blush::pity:

Εντυπώσεις από τις συναυλίες του Γ.Νταλάρα στο Μέγαρο Μουσικής. Αυτό είναι το topic.

Όσον αφορά στα λουλούδια και που κατέληξαν , αν κατέληξαν και με ποιο τρόπο κατέληξαν, διόλου με ενδιαφέρει προσωπικά.

Two outstanding nights at Megaro Athens, and once again its almost impossible to describe :pity:

Misa Criolla and Navidad Nuestra by Ariel Ramirez, music by Stavros Xarchakos. Two masterpieces, perfectly interpreted by Dalaras, Martha Moreleon, Kostis Konstadaras as conductor, the choir of ΔΕΗ and the 11 musicians. (Once again Im wondering why they never put the three songs of Navidad Nuestra on a CD!)

Within the second part, while the 3 Latin American musicians left, 4 more Greek musicians joined in and we got a well selected offer of songs, most of them related to the theme of these evenings: the refugees and their life. (The list of songs was already added by Tasos and Ntalarofili-Xrisa).

Two nights full of sentiments and all kind of sentiments.

I got nervous, when they all entered on stage.

I relaxed when Dalaras started to sing Senor, with a strong voice and exactly into the microphone, so no complaining about the sound! He looked extremely strained and concentrated, but as soon as they finished the first song Kyrie of Misa Criolla, he relaxed and it was a joy to hear and see!!! that he not only interpreted but also enjoyed the music. Yes, he really loves this kind of music. And not only him, all the musicians, especially those at the percussions.

I really got jealous. Must be wonderful to do this kind of job, not like me, sitting all day in an office at the computer

I got shivers while listening to Με το λύχνο του άστρου from Theodorakis Axion Esti.

I got hot when Michalis Tzouganikas came on stage and I had to stump with my feet to the rhythm.

I got wet eyes when Dasho Kourti did his own song Βγαίνω μέσα απ' τη φωτιά. Full of sentiments and with an almost broken voice:

Ψάχνω για καινούρια πατρίδα_____||_____ I am looking for a new homeland

ψάχνω για καινούρια ελπίδα_____||_____ I am looking for a new hope

When the smiling Dasho Kourti left Megaro, I got the impression he found a new homeland.

After the first night I had a small exchange with Marijke. Of course we were satisfied but also mentioned some small things, almost insignificant and nothing to complain, but to change a little to make it perfect. This talking we did outside Megaro, but it seems there are wires

So, second night Dalaras at the seconcd part didnt wear this a bit too shiny suit (Marijke, I hope you don't mind the mention) and he changed the encore. That night he finished (us) with one song, sent us home with a breathtaking interpretation of Una noche sin luna!!!

I left Megaro speechless and overwhelmed and outside maybe as the sign now youre back to reality :) there was the moon.

And this: In Kathimerini 02.02.2007 I read: Από τη Ζυρίχη ήλθε ο Αγγλος τραπεζίτης κ. John Fleming, φίλος του Κωνσταντίνου και της Γέλης Αγγελοπούλου και του ζεύγους Νταλάρα, μόνο για μια βραδιά, για να ακούσει τον Γιώργο να τραγουδά.

which means:The banker John Fleming, friend of Konstandinou and Geli Angelopoulou and the couple Dalaras, came from Zurich just for one night to listen to Giorgos.

Well, meanwhile this is done by a lot of people, and even from more far away!! And they are right! I told already so many times, so I just repeat, yes, its worth the travelling, its worth the effort.

And once more Im so thankful for meeting this voice, this great singer and musician.

And once more Im thankful for deciding to follow this extraordinary man to learn and to get the great and perfect versatility of him. I dare to say that theres no other artist in the whole world who gives what Dalaras is giving.

Ps. 3 photos, at the end of the song Los Reyes Magos, more wasnt possible

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f325/Ann...01-2007010a.jpg

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f325/Ann...01-2007011a.jpg

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f325/Ann...01-2007014a.jpg

Ah! Anna, it is always such a pleasure to read you concerts reports !

Thank you :)

For the photos too!

To tell the truth I would have been that tiny bit disappointed if you hadn't managed to take one or two :razz:

I hope they didn't confiscate your camera though.....

Εντυπώσεις από τις συναυλίες του Γ.Νταλάρα στο Μέγαρο Μουσικής. Αυτό είναι το topic.

Όσον αφορά στα λουλούδια και που κατέληξαν , αν κατέληξαν και με ποιο τρόπο κατέληξαν, διόλου με ενδιαφέρει προσωπικά.

I agree.

I would like to thank again all the friends who (whether in Greek or in English) went to so much trouble and effort to give us a chance to share some of the emotions we would have felt had we had the chance to be present at Megaro.

The concerts given by Giorgos Dalaras are of utmost importance to all of us no matter how far away we are : the way he sang, how his voice was on that night, did he look happy, was the public good - these are some of the questions we ask ourselves and we rely on those present to give answers.

Thank you for sharing.

Annette

...Γκρέτα...Δεν έχεις κάτι καλύτερο να ασχοληθείς,επιτέλους;;;Get a life...  :mad:  :razz:  :)  :mad:

Α, ωραία! Ψωνίσαμε από ΣΒΕΡΚΟ!

Τι έγινε κοπελάρα μου; Νευράκια, νευράκια;

Περαστικάααααααα!

Ουφ!!!  :mad:  Ευτυχώς, γιατί διαφορετικά θα ανησυχούσα!  :)

Διασκέδασέ το και λίγο πάντως... "Γέλα, αγάπα και τραγούδα" που λέει και ο γιώργος σου, που τόοοοσο αγαπάς και τόοοοσο σε αγαπάει...  :inlove:  :razz:  ;)  :mad:

Εγώ να δεις πόσο θ' ανησυχούσα!

Όχι τίποτ' άλλο, σπίτι μου θα σε φιλοξενήσω, να μην ξέρω με ποιάν θα ...κοιμηθώ;

Όσο για τη συμβουλή σου: την ακολουθώ κατά γράμμα!

Εξάλλου εσύ κι οι όμοιοι σου συμβάλλετε ενεργά κι αποφασιστικά -τουλάχιστον στο να σπάω πλάκα.

Ευχαριστώ πολύ.

Συνεχίστε ακάθεκτοι. :lol: :lol: :lol:

...Γκρέτα...Δεν έχεις κάτι καλύτερο να ασχοληθείς,επιτέλους;;;Get a life...  :mad:  :mad:  :razz:  ;)

Α, ωραία! Ψωνίσαμε από ΣΒΕΡΚΟ!

Τι έγινε κοπελάρα μου; Νευράκια, νευράκια;

Περαστικάααααααα!

...Γκρέτα Χριστοφιλοπούλου...Αν θες να δεις πόσο "κοπέλα" είμαι,έλα να με γνωρίσεις...Δεν είμαστε και πολύ μακριά...Τα βόρεια προάστια-Αθηνών κι όχι Λονδίνου-είναι ευκόλως προσεγγίσιμα... :inlove::):mad:

’ρης.

...Γκρέτα Χριστοφιλοπούλου...Αν θες να δεις πόσο κοπέλα είμαι,έλα να με γνωρίσεις...Δεν είμαστε και πολύ μακριά...Τα βόρεια προάστια-Αθηνών κι όχι Λονδίνου-είναι ευκόλως προσεγγίσιμα... :razz::):mad:

’ρης.

’χου το μωρέ το κοριτσάκι το καλό που θυμώνει και παραλογίζεται. ’χου το που είναι και χαριτωμένο όταν στραβομουτσουνιάζει και ζαρώνει τα φρυδάκια του.

Φτούσου κοπελάρα μου!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Και αφού σας έλυσα την απορία, έχω κι εγώ μία:

Μήπως μπορεί να μου πει κανείς ποιά ήταν η κυρία στην αγκαλιά της οποίας κατέληξαν τα λουλούδια που προσέφεραν οι διοργανωτές στο Γιώργο Νταλάρα μετά το τέλος του Navidar Nuestra; :)

Υ.γ. μήπως να το βάλω στα quiz! :blink:

Κατ'αρχας θα συμφωνησω με την Αγνη και την Ελινα...Το ζητουμενο στις 2,εκπληκτικες, συναυλιες ηταν αλλο,οχι το που κατελληξαν τα,οποια λουλουδια :inlove:

Επειδη ομως τυχαινει να γνωριζω την απαντηση στο ιδιοτυπο αυτο κουιζ,θα την δωσω για να παμε παρακατω.... :mad:

Στην κυρια Αννα Νταλαρα κατεληξαν... ;) (εκει που επρεπε...)

Και τωρα ελπιζω να επιστρεψουμε στο θεμα μας,το οποιο ειναι ''εντυπωσεις απο τις συναυλιες του Γιωργου Νταλαρα'' :razz: και οχι...''παραλειπομενα και κουτσομπολια'',ουτε ''κακιες και προσωπικα απωθημενα'' :lol: :mad:

Ευχαριστω! :mad:

Thanks for all your reports,dear friends. I still find it hard to write down my feelings about these so special 2 nights in Megaron. They were just wonderful concerts! Some highlights:

The amazing interpretation of Misa Criolla and Novidad Nuestra will be in my treasured memories forever; Dalaras with his cristalclear voice,concentrating not only on his own part but on every...and I mean every note that was played or sung. His happy face when all were cooperating to make this a most perfect execution! ;):music: And all the faces he made giving it all! I also enjoyed the very expressional conductor(Konstadaras)very much!

The second part...a bit different both nights. Dalaras himself already more relaxed and explaining what he was going to sing. A mix of "emigrant/refugees" songs but also some more "rare"ones :rolleyes:

Among the first ones I was very moved by the "Vgaino mesa ap'ti fotia" sung by Kourti himself, backed by Dalaras.:inlove:

I enjoyed all songs,both the Dalaras and Tzouganakis ones, I was surprised and happy to hear "mi me rotas" as it's one of my favorite songs and the rare ones :mad::) And i just loved to join in at some others,

as always!

The first evening was already perfect...but how do you discribe a night that's even more..?

In this night Tzouganakis didn't only give his wild hot performance,which I think is a wonderful completion, but also came on stage and sang "mi mou thimonis matia mou" with Dalaras :razz:

The amazing dizzling encore of the second night. Already the virtuous intro of "Una noche sin luna" was breathtaking... :wow: but the further he took us into that noche...pure magic :wow::mad::mad:

The second night the public was warmer, went to sing by themselves earlier, and went mad at the last song :wow::rolleyes::music::music:

What more is there to write...already many wrote before me and I can only agree that these concerts were brilliant performances, that were totally worth to travel for from my homecountry.

THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN, Mr G. DALARAS!!

I am just curious. Is this only the second time Dalaras sang Misa Criolla, the first being the one he recorded on the CD?

Dalaras did Misa Criolla and Navidad Nuestra at Irodion 28. and 29.09.2001

and in Megaro Thessaloniki 18. and 19.01.2002

And here are the links to the concert reports

:) in English

http://www.dalaras.com/forum/index.php?act...25a66018a5ecf42

http://www.dalaras.com/forum/index.php?act...25a66018a5ecf42

I am just curious. Is this only the second time Dalaras sang Misa Criolla, the first being the one he recorded on the CD? If it is, these concerts are truly exceptional and I can understand why so many went to Greece to listen to him.

Vitaly, I am surprised you did not go, I guess you could not manage any excuse at work this time. :razz:

And in which occasion did Dalaras sing Nuestra Navidad then if it is not on CD?

Does anyone know if these two concerts have been recorded, for future DVD and/or CD?

Hi, Natalie.

I was just going to give you this information, but Anna already did it.

Yes, I was extremely lucky that I was able to be in the audience at those concerts.

I think we should sign a letter to Dalaras asking him to repeat this program during his next American tour.

:)

Dalaras has also sang Misa Criolla and Navidad Nuestra some more times during the 90s, but i don't have very clear information on where and when.

Megaron records all of its concerts (video & audio) but i don't think a release is very possible. I may have small hope for a special release in order to raise money for the refugees, but that's all.

I don't think this kind of programme can be done in an American tour, because from what i understand, the majority of the greek audience there wants to listen only to well-known songs of the 70s-80s and wouldn't appreciate Misa Criolla or Navidad Nuestra much. I had read some very negative comments on Dalaras singing a couple of non-greek songs at his tours there.:razz: It seems to me that a great part of his American audience wants to re-live the Orfeas and Olympic Stadium days with memories of how Greece was back then, and don't care much about musical experiments or other kinds of music. :razz:

Thanks for replying :razz: I understand your views, as i, myself sometimes want to hear some specific things from him, and when there is limited time, i also get a bit :) that he didnt sing what i d like to hear.

I have nothing against North Americans or Greek americans in general, of course - some of them being friends of mine :razz:

My only point is that Dalaras, apart from representing Greece, is also a singer and an artist, and i think that he should be allowed to choose and sing the songs that he wants to sing each time and be judged on his performance. So, i find it a bit unfair when people (including us native Greeks) demand a specific repertoire from him.

Even if he sings only Greek songs, Greek music has evolved a lot since the 70s. Greece itself has also changed very very very much since then, but still i feel that at his European and American tours, he gets some pressure to sing his big hits of 2-3 decades ago. There are many other Greek songs, many new ones and even more old ones that stay in the shadow because of this.

That leads me to a general question about the way the audience thinks. Every time i go to a concert, i want to hear something else from him, not the things i already know. When i go to a concert where he sings something different or a "rare song", it makes me really happy :razz: That's why i don't understand much the demand for the well-known hits ;)

Attempting to get back on topic now, i d like to say that although Misa Criolla and Navidad Nuestra is religious music indeed, it's also an interesting expierience just as music alone, and i think that most of the audience of last week's concerts came to listen to it more as music and less as a religious expierience :razz::razz:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead