nikolas

Dalaras Fanatics...:)

17 posts in this topic

So, the new site is up and running but several things don't work well...it is because of the server and not of me...I am trying to fix them, welcome! :yes:

Nicholas,congradulations on the upgrade of the Dalaras site.With your hard work you made a great site even better.Thank you for giving us Dalaras "FANATICS"an even better site.Ther are casual Dalaras fans and then there is us.You know who you are out there(Chris Apostolakis)..All you other fanatics write in...Thanks again Nickolas....  

Yeah, this site is really something. I think Nikolas must be a bit of a magician.

Dalarikos, nice to meet you - look, I'm not sure I qualify as a real fanatic - the love is there but the knowledge is not! Still, decifering  song lyrics and forum posts is a surprisingly good way of learning Greek. I'll improve, see if I don't.

Geeske,nice to meet you as well.I hope to get more Dalaras fans on this site communicating back and forth.I have been a Dalaras Fanatic for many years and love his music.More importantly,he is a very nice man.

Chris, i agree with you.Dalaras is the greatest musician Greece has ever had..I do know Dalaras and he is a freind but i am still a huge "FANATIC"..Almost as big as Chris Apostolakis!!

You bunch of lucky bastards. Actually having met him... I haven't even dreamed of that!!!

Anyway if I did I would probably drop dead before I having said a word. Yes I know, you're going to tell me he's awfully nice - but I'm awfully shy...

By the way, why do you insist he is the greatest musician of Greece? I should think you might say "of Europe", at least since 1968 (meaning his first record).

You might be right there. Bob Dylan and Leonard Cohen are from over sea, although Cohen did live on a Greek island a while :laugh:. I can think of a couple of English folk rock bands that are pretty good too, but not in the same league ad Mr D.

Hey Dalariko fans.

Consider yourselves not alone in the realm, when it comes to Dalaras kai yo ime Dalaraki fan!

I had the privilege in meeting Dalaras 3x myself already from the last time he toured here in the states.  So welcome aboard other Dalaraki groupies.

We have alot in common among being an immense fan.

I am one of them and many more to prelude & follow.

Geeske, I agree with you. I also have never meet Dalaras and I think that all these guys who have actually talk to him are very lucky!!! Unfortunately, even though I really want to meet him I am extremely shy as you (if not more) and I would probably be speechless or even worse I would do something stupid that would blow the whole meeting off... But I remain A great FANATIC. Younger than many of you I suppose (18 years old) but that's no problem, is it?

Anyway Nicolas, congratulations!!! It's the best site I've ever seen!!! Keep up the good work! And if there's something we can do, let us know...

SPQR,

As an answer to a post of yours in the thread "Madness" about appropriate behavior of the fans of an artist. I think it suits better in this thread,that's why I answer it here.

Well, I find your statements absolutely accurate and successful. I completely agree with you. In other words, you couldn't have said it better!!!

Since I entered this club, I've been calling myself and considering all of you as "fanatics". Well, I no longer want to use this word (and any other related to it). I feel that it is has a bad meaning whitch has nothing to do with us. I believe the word "friend" describes better our feelings. ( I know it's irrelevant but I just wanted to say it for a long time now)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead