Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
henk de leeuw

New cd

52 posts in this topic

Dear members,

Yoday I spoke to my friends in UK and they told that there will be new cd in the coming month of Dalaras together tsaligopoulou singing Tsitsanis.

Regards

Henk

Henk, Is your friend know any web page address so that we  

already give order to new CD? I'm sure about if he/she says COMING SOON :wow: ,he/she can learn to this secret answer for us. :cool:

All members

Between now and one month the new is coming it is the concert in Megaron  in February where Yourgos playes with Tsaligopoulou in Megaron for the rest I can tell you that Yourgos is making right now new cd togwther with Theodorakis which we can expect in new year, this because new program in Zygos.

all for now

Henkos

Henk,

I'm surprised with your informers!!! You must learn it before Dalaras does!!!(joking) :blush:  Thank you for the information, though!

Nikola, it seems that Henk will find out earlier than me when Dalaras starts his program in Zygos, so I shouldn't bother, right? :)

Well, I hope so!

But as for the CD with Theodorakis, just to let you know that it was expected in March of 1997...really!   :sarcasm:

Oi ghmes gia sinergasia me ton Theodwraki edinan kai pernan paliotera. Twra fainete na anazwpironontai... Pantos mia tetoia sinergiasia tha itan kati to kapliktiko! :blush:

Oson afora to cd me to Tsitsani, egine pragmatika zwntani ixografish sto Megaro? Giato den exw plirofories...

To cd (me Tsaligopoulou)  de tha diatethi stin ellinikh agora?

Yesterday,I bought the magazine called "Echo & Artis" where there is an interview of Dalaras.Dalaras claims that he is making three CDs

1)Concerts of Tsitsanis songs.

2)Mikis Theodorakis Special Songs

3)Nice new "laika tragoudia" something that he have missed himself as he says.

Isn't it GREAT NEWS??????!!!!!!####****!!!! ;)  :blush:

Dear Anna Dalaras said that he when he completes his work he will give it to MINOS-EMI and they will put it on when ever they want   ;)

Stolis, when I know Dalaras is making a new cd, I'm able to wait, as I know it takes time.

But the cd of the Tsitsanis concert? These performances were in February! What do they have to do this long time?

Yes, I remember.

But it would be so easy to tape the whole concert at Megaro Mousikis ( as I remember in Kaisariani it was very windy!) and bring the cd on sale.

But these are questions of business and this I'll never understand!

Franz,Expect the first by febuary to march.At least that is what a source is telling me...Around the time he should be starting his North American tour

at least that is what a source is telling me........Around the time he should be getting ready for his North American tour...

Sarantiis, did your 'source' tell you if the North American tour will be before or after the performances at 'Zygos'?

Maybe we have to change the plans for our member meeting, if Dalaras is in US at that time?

Anna, i dont know the answer to that but i may be able to find out...I would imagine he will finish up in Greece before he leaves for a North American tour........You never know,he came to New York to play one day(Saratoga springs) and then went back to finish his Greece summer tour..I would not change any of your plans as he is already sceduled for Zygos and the north americam tour has no firm dates yet...

The news from Trehantiri in London is that they were told the Tsitsanis CD would be out by Christmas and have now been told it will be Easter.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0