Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EKOSTEL

Στην Τσεχία στις 27 Ιουνίου 2008

22 posts in this topic

Σύμφωνα με το επίσημο site του Γ.Νταλάρα, στις 27 Ιουνίου θα εμφανιστεί στην πόλη Οστράβα της Τσεχίας. Περισσότερες λεπτομέρειες δεν δίδονται ακόμα.

Το μόνο που αναφέρει είναι: Συναυλία στην Οστράβα της Τσεχίας την Παρασκευή 27 Ιουνίου 2008,ώρα 19:30.Για τον Εορτασμό της 60ης επετείου των Ελλήνων στη Δημοκρατία της Τσεχίας. :)

Οστράβα

Από τη Βικιπαίδεια, την ελεύθερη εγκυκλοπαίδεια

Πληροφορίες

Επαρχία(kraj): B.Μοραβία (Moravskoslezský kraj)

Έκταση: 214 χμ²

Πληθυσμός: 310 973 (1. April 2005)

Πυκνότητα πληθυσμού: 1683 κάτοικοι στο χμ²

Ταχυδρομικοί κωδικοί: 70000-71000

Πινακίδες αυτοκινήτων: OS, OT, OV

Αριθμός δημοτικών διαμερισμάτων: 22

Δικτυακός τόπος: [1]

Οστράβα (τσέχικα: Ostrava, γερμανικά: Ostrau) είναι η τρίτη μεγαλύτερη πόλη στην Τσεχία και το διοικητικό κέντρο του νομού Μοραβίας και Σιλεσίας. Βρίσκεται στη συμβολή των ποταμών Ostravice, oder και Opava. Η ιστορία και η αύξησή της έχουν επηρεαστεί κατά ένα μεγάλο μέρος από την εκμετάλλευση και την περαιτέρω χρήση του υψηλής ποιότητας άνθρακα. Πολλές από τις βαριές επιχειρήσεις βιομηχανίας κλείνουν ή μετασχηματίζονται σήμερα.

http://64.233.183.104/search?q=cache:veaeW...clnk&cd=1&gl=gr

TICKETPRO a.s.

Klimentská 1515/22

110 00 Praha 1

Česká republika

T: +420 234 704 234

I have just spoken to the box office. The venue is an ice-hockey hall

and there is only one ticket category: in local currency it costs 500 and in

Euro 20.-- per ticket. Tickets can be purchased only through internet.

The venue is about 4 to 5 hours from Prague.

Hereunder the details of the concert from Mr. Dalaras' office:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The concert in Ostrava on the 27th June 2008, is a concert for the celebration of the 60th Anniversary of the arrival of Greeks in the Czech Republic.

The program is the same as the one presented in Mr. Dalaras European Tour 2007. The title is Inspired by Rembetiko and together with Mr. Dalaras, Melina Aslanidou and Michalis Tzouganakis will perform.

Ten musicians will accompany the artists and the program will be different from the one performed in Pallas and Megaro.

Επαναφέρω το topic στην επικαιρότητα καθώς νομίζω οτι είναι η επόμενη συναυλία του Γ.Νταλάρα. :D Θα πάει κανένας;;

Επαναφέρω το topic στην επικαιρότητα καθώς νομίζω οτι είναι η επόμενη συναυλία του Γ.Νταλάρα. :D Θα πάει κανένας;;

Πλάκα κάνεις ρε Αποστόλη;

Και να χάσουμε τα γιορτο-γενέθλια του Πετράκη; :D:D:D

Very strange photo!!! It's the first time I see this photo! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I like this youtube "Louloudi" video.

I can understand every single word :)

And tomorrow, tomorrow,

oloi, oloi, oloi tha sinandithoume.

Ego xairomai poli......

:):D:D

Molis girisame spiti.

Mas arese.

Tha sas dosoume leptomeries auto to Savvatokyriako.

Tora mas fonazoun ta krewatia kai maxilaria mas.

Ma peste mou, parakalo, giati den einai katholou dinato na pame backstage meta tis sinavlies sto exoteriko;

Auti itan i pempti gia mena - kai panda tipota.

Einai o dounias paralogos..................................................

Anti gia na grapso kati gia tin xthesini sinavlia - tha erthi avrio oi meta -

Mozart, Piano Concerto 23, KV 488, Adagio.

Robert Casadesus, Columbia Symphony Orchestra, George Szell.

For Kyria Melina, for Kyrios Giorgos and for the clarinet player, whose name I unfortunately forgot, hearing it for the very first time.

Listening to many of live recordings and after five concerts of Kyrios Giorgos I could attend, I miss always the same possibilities.

Not only the "backstage" meetings (I wanted this time so much to ask about Giannis Fertis and Giannis Kalatzis - any info appreciated) , but

1. the second fragment of "Pou einai ta xronia", "St'arxontiko sou...."

2. the whole, but the whole "Mi mou thimoneis, matia mou"

3. the spoken introduction to "Ti na thimitho, ti na ksexaso".

An important part of this very short song gets lost - and, althought Giannis Fertis gave with his voice an unique value to this text, should this get lost for ever in the concerts because of his absence?

Missing these three parts I feel always disappointed, as if they were unfinished fairy-tails.

Understandable, if a song is present in your life already some 40 years, it is a long time and thousands of performances.

But this means, possibly not for me alone, "a luck of repetition" of an old personal and/or family ritual.

This is why I would like soooo much to hear this "Mi mou thimoneis" live in its original, chamber version, and not the orchestral one, used after the Israeli Philharmonic' concerts. These fat orchestral additions in the interludes make me irritated.

Just because this is the most important work of the whole Greek music for all of us in my family. And so already more than 30 years.

Nevertheless, thanks to a phone connection, both my mother and my father could hear this "Pou einai ta xronia" kai this "Mi mou thimoneis".

The first one was, since I remember my own life, always a favourite of myself, a long time before I could understand the text.

And the second one is always of my father, despite of the passed time, always with these rare moments of tenderness in his voice.

Euxaristoume.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0