Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Apostolis

Help buying tickets for Thessaloniki concert

7 posts in this topic

Hello!

I am from Romania.

How can I buy tickets for the concert in Thessaloniki on September 13rd?

Can I do it online? Which is the website that sells tickets for this concert?

Or, can someone give me the contact details (email address, telephone number) of a ticket office that sells tickets for this concert?

I hope that is the right section for this topic. If it is not, I ask a moderator to move it in the right place.

Thank you!

Γειά!

Είμαι από τη Ρουμανία.

Πώς μπορώ να αγοράσω εισιτήρια για την συναυλία στην Θεσσαλονίκη την 13η Σεπτέμβρη?

Μπορώ να το κάνω online? Ποια είναι η ιστοσελίδα που πωλεί εισιτήρια για αυτή τη συναυλία?

Ή, μπορεί κάποιος να μου δώσει τα στοιχεία επικοινωνίας (διεύθυνση, αριθμός τηλεφώνου) του εισιτηρίου γραφείου που πωλεί εισιτήρια για αυτή τη συναυλία?

Ελπίζω ότι είναι η σωστή ενότητα για αυτό το θέμα. Αν δεν είναι, ζητώ από το συντονιστή για να το μετακινήσετε στη σωστή θέση.

Σε ευχαριστώ!

Hi Dan,

Your post will most probably be moved by the admins to the sub forum below "Questions & Requests"

so please follow there.

Log onto:

http://www.stelioskazantzidis.net/

Press on the red button on the upper right corner

On-line πώληση εισιτηρίων

Choose the desired concert: Thessaloniki or Athens

Επιλογή Συναυλίας

Σ. Καζαντζίδης "Η φωνή ζεί" - Παναθηναϊκό Στάδιο / 18/9/2009 (16) Σ. Καζαντζίδης "Η φωνή ζεί" - Καυταντζόγλειο Στάδιο / 23/9/2009 (16)

Αριθμός Εισιτηρίων

There are two modes of payment, the first , payment by credit card is the easiest

Τρόπος Πληρωμής

Πιστωτική Κάρτα Κατάθεση σε τραπεζικό Λογαριασμό

Mode of collecting the tickets. The second one is not relevant for foreigners, so chose the first one, collecting the tickets at the place

of the concert on the date of the concert

Τρόπος Παραλαβής

Courier (+ 4) Παραλαβή από τα ταμεία του Σταδίου την ημέρα της συναυλίας

Enter your first name: Όνομα

and then Family name: Επώνυμο

Make sure you give a valid email address, since you will receive confirmation nr. with which to collect the tickets: Email

Your phone number: Αρ. Τηλεφώνου

Proceed to the next step to payment: Συνέχεια

You will be prompted to enter your PayPal account. Proceed and in

once payment is completed check your email for confirmation.

Print out the confirmation and arrive at the day of the concert to collect your tickets.

Good luck

Καταρχάς καλως όρισες...

Για τη συγκεκριμένη συναυλία δεν έχει ξεκινήσει ακόμη η προπώληση των εισητηρίων. Μόλις υπάρχουν νεώτερα θα ανακοινωθούν... :D  

aaz @ Aug 1 2009, 02:48 PM

Thank you for your answer!

But I asked about the concert on September 13rd not about the concert on September 23rd (because I shall be unable to go in Thessaloniki on September 23rd).

Anyway, thank you once again for your answer!

Ευχαριστώ για την απάντηση!

Αλλά ρώτησε για την συναυλία για την 13η Σεπτέμβρη δεν σχετικά με την συναυλία για την 23η Σεπτεμβρίου (γιατί θα είμαι σε θέση να πάει στη Θεσσαλονίκη στις 23, Σεπτεμβρίου).

Τέλος πάντων, σας ευχαριστώ και πάλι για την απάντησή σας.

ΘΑΝΑΣΗΣ ΠΟΛΥΜΗΧΑΝΟΣ @ Aug 1 2009, 02:48 PM

I look forward to being informed about start of tickets selling.

Ευχαριστώ για την απάντηση!

Ανυπομονώ να ενημερώνονται για την έναρξη της πώλησης εισιτηρίων.

Helo !

Does someone know when will start the tickets sale (for the concert with P.Thalassino-B.Stoka in Thessaloniki on September 13rd)?

Γειά!

Μήπως κάποιος γνωρίζει πότε θα ξεκινήσει την πώληση εισιτηρίων (για τη συναυλία με Π.Θαλασσινό-Μπ.Στόκα στη Θεσσαλονίκη τον Σεπτέμβριο του 13ου) ?

I think that tickets can be bought from the ticket selling point at Aristotle Square at Thessaloniki

I think that tickets can be bought from the ticket selling point at Aristotle Square at Thessaloniki

Can someone give me the phone number or email address of this tickets selling point?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0