ΘΑΝΑΣΗΣ ΠΟΛΥΜΗΧΑΝΟΣ

Παγκόσμια περιοδεία 2010

220 posts in this topic

I'll try to call the venues tomorrow, to see if they know anything......

:D

I called the Sydney Entertainment Centre this afternoon and they told me that they had no bookings or contracts for a concert at the moment.........I assumed that I'd get the same answer from the other venues too......I suppose we'll have to stay tuned....

:blush::razz::razz:

On the website of the association http://www.hellasfreunde.ch/ located in Bern,

publicity for bus transportation to the concert in Zurich:

Samstag 15. Mai, 20:00 Uhr im Kongresshaus Zürich

Konzert mit Jorgos Dalaras

Infos: www.georges-dalaras.eu, Tickets: www.starticket.ch, Preise zwischen Fr. 58.- und Fr. 110.-

Mit dem Bus von Bern (und Ostermundigen) direkt ans Dalaras Konzert ( By bus, directly from Bern to Dalaras concert)

Preis Fr. 40.-, Reservation Bus: 034 445 00 44 (Schneider Autoreisen)

With a nice flyer:

Flyer mit Details (pdf)

Thank you Marie! :razz:

I'm sure you'll enjoy the concert! :razz::razz:;)

Thanks for the info oberonsghost. I was going to follow up with the Syd Ent Centre but you beat me to it :D

I'm hoping we'll get further info in due course.

To everyone who is yet to go, or again to go to a concert of this magnificent tour, ENJOY !!!

You will be a different person afterwards :D.

Micki

Εκεί που είχαμε καθημερινή μεταφορά εντυπώσεων, ξαφνικά παύση...

Χθες ήταν η συναυλία στην Ουψάλα! Κανένα νέο από εκεί;

Το κείμενο για τη συναυλία στην Κωνσταντινούπολη. Νομίζω ότι δεν έχει μπει.

http://www.iksv.org/english/detay.asp?id=310

Legendary voice of Greek music George Dalaras is in İstanbul for the very first time

With the songs he performs in his smooth and touching voice, George Dalaras has been one of the most important music ambassadors of Greece for forty years. George Dalaras, who has a great fan base all around the world, will meet his İstanbulite fans for the first time on Saturday night at 21.00, June 26 at Cemil Topuzlu Stage.

As part of his "Encore Tour," organised on the occasion of the 25th year anniversary of his first European tour, George Dalaras will end the long wait of his fans with a concert in Cemil Topuzlu Open Air Theatre on June 26, after his tour all around Europe in May. During the tour, the famous Greek composer and artist Mikis Theodorakis, who is also credited for discovering George Dalaras, will accompany him. The honorary guest of George Dalaras' İstanbul concert will be Zülfü Livaneli.

Aside from his albums Rembetiko, Vyzantinos Esperinos, Mikra Asia, and La Tragoudia Mou, George Dalaras is known for his extraordinary duets and has collaborated with names such as Goran Bregovic, Sting, Bruce Springsteen, Tracy Chapman, Youssou'n'Dour, Cheb Mami, Paco de Lucia, and Peter Gabriel. Almost all the albums of George Dalaras, who has 65 albums and participated in over 50 recordings aside from his solo albums, received gold and platinum record awards for their successful sales. Dalaras has created a fan base not only in Greece but all around the world in over 40 years with the songs he performs in a smooth and touching voice, and blends traditional Greek music with blues, rock, Latin, classical, and folk.

George Dalaras captures hearts not only with his voice and music, but also with his sensitivity to social issues; and aside from his successful career as an artist, he is an activist working for justice and equality. The artist, who supports the labour movement and anti-discriminatory works, was appointed as a "Good Will Ambassador" by the UN High Commissioner for Refugees in 2006.

I have a hunch that the Australian concerts won't be held in October this year as there have been quite a few singers touring recently (eg Antonis Remos in April/May, Anna Vissi in June, Paschalis Terzis due in early October).... and with the average price of tickets about $120 (90 euro) it all adds up.... :( ...more news as it comes to hand....

I have a feeling you're right - which is very disappointing. But since, if all goes well, I'll be in Australia in October, there might be some (little) consolation in seeing Terzis. I'll keep hoping though!

Παρόλο που η ευρωπαική περιοδεία έχει τελειώσει εδώ και μισό μήνα θα ήθελα να σας ευχαριστήσω όλες και όλους που μας μεταφέρατε στο κλίμα των συναυλιών είτε με τις ζωντανές περιγραφές σας ,είτε με τις υπέροχες φωτογραφίες σας.Να στε καλά.Μπράβο και στο Γιώργο που ενέταξε στην περιοδεία του χώρες που είχε να παίξει 10 ,ίσως και παραπάνω, χρόνια.Πάντα τέτοια! :music::wow:

Eνα μεγαλο ΕΥΧΑΡΙΣΤΩ κι απο μενα σε ολους σας!!!!

I have a feeling you're right - which is very disappointing. But since, if all goes well, I'll be in Australia in October, there might be some (little) consolation in seeing Terzis. I'll keep hoping though!

Drop me a line if you're coming to Sydney...I'd love to meet up.

:wow:

Hey there

Are the Australian tour dates confirmed?

And if so .. When are tickets available?

I am interested in all australian cities!!! We are going on a road trip!!!!

Yeah!

I haven't heard anything since the Australian dates vanished from the Dalaras.gr website. When I rang the Sydney Entertainment Centre a few weeks ago, they had no news....so we'll just have to wait and see....

:):huh:

There was an ad in Neos Kosmos this week announcing the tour - and the October dates.

Said tix were on sale in July.

Very vague.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead