Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vitaly2

Βρέχει

1 post in this topic

Βρέχει

Γιώργος Σαμπάνης - Νίκος Μωραιτις

Raining

Φύγε πια - δικό μου θέμα η ζωή -// - Now go away- my life is none of your concern,

δικό μου θέμα το κορμί -// - and none of your concern is my body

κι αν θα το ρίχνω στην αγάπη επάνω για να χάνω -// - so what if I'll rush it to the love to perish?

φύγε πια - εσύ δεν ήσουν τελικά -// - Now go away - in the end you weren't

αυτό που λάτρεψε η καρδιά -// - the one for whom my heart was yearning,

σε είπα δρόμο μα ήσουνα η δική μου η φυλακή μου. -// - I called you the way but you turned out to be my jail.

Βρέχει -// - It's raining

μα ο βρεγμένος τη βροχή δεν τη φοωάται -// - but he who's been soaked of the rain is not afraid,

δεν τη φοβάται, φως μου, τη βροχη -// - he's not afraid, my darling, of the rain.

βρέχει -// - Raining

κι οι σταγόνες είσαι εσύ, δε σε φοβάμαι -// - but you are the raindrops, and I am not afraid of you

μες στην αγάπη δου έχω πια πνιγεί -// - I've been already drowned in your love

βρέχει -// - raining

μα ο βρεγμένος τη βροχή δεν τη φοωάται -// - but he who's been soaked of the rain is not afraid,

δεν τη φοβάται, φως μου, τη βροχη -// - he's not afraid, my darling, of the rain.

βρέχει -// - Raining

κι οι σταγόνες είσαι εσύ, δε σε φοβάμαι -// - but you are the raindrops, and I am not afraid of you

γιατί η αγάπη μ' έχει φοβηθεί. -// - because the love's become afraid of me.

Φύγε πια - δικό μου θέμα η μοναξιά -// - Now go away - my loneliness is only my concern -

και πώς θα βγάλω τη βραδιά -// - and how I'll get through the night

αν θα ονομάσω τη σιωπη παρέα, κι όλα ωραία -// - if I will call the silence company, and everything allright.

φύγε πια - δικό μου ρίσκο η αντοχή -// - Now go away - I'll take myself my chances with the endurance

είναι η ζωή μου ένα σκοινί -// - my life is a rope

και μόνος πια διαλέγω να περάσω ή να σπάσω. -// - and now I must choose alone will I cross or break.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0