Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
greatdalaras

What is your Dalaras' favourite song and why?

6 posts in this topic

It's hard to choose one but I would have to go with "Tou Erota" from the 'live at iera odos" album. GD's vocals are fantastic and I like him when he sings songs that have a rock 'feel' to them. In addition, the music is composed by the Katsimihas brothers, who are also briliiant singers/songwriters in their own right.

Hi!

Thanks for the reply!

I love this song too.

But I think (even if I started this topic!!) that it's really difficult to say what's my favourite song : all of them are special. I also really like "Kerineia mou" : I saw Ntalaras sing it (live), and it was the first time I saw him cry : it was so emotional!!!

Hi greatdalaras

First, welcome to the forum. It's refreshing to have someone asking these kind of questions again (if they are sometimes hard to answer!).

In fact this one is almost impossible for such an extraordinary singer with such a huge repertoire. Every time you think of one song scores of others that seem to have equal merit jump into your head.

My feeling was that if there was to be one favourite it would have to be by Kouyioumtzis (since his collaboration with Dalaras was surely made in heaven). I had a song in mind, but have noe changed it to 'Όταν ανθίζουν πασχαλιές' ' because I've just heard it on the radio and its simple beauty gave me goose bumps.

But tomorrow it will be something else.

Giasou! Thanks for replying! B)

I think the same!

I love all his songs, for different reasons, and because each song has a particular story (according to me).

Thanks again! B):razz:

it's really hard to choose

but there are two songs in my mind right now "Ax o Baglamas" and "chandra sto komboloi sou"

B):razz:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0