ΘΑΝΑΣΗΣ ΠΟΛΥΜΗΧΑΝΟΣ

Συναυλία στην Κωνσταντινούπολη (26/06/2010)

103 posts in this topic

:D:):razz::razz:

Thank you very much! :) Thank you!For the photos, the videos, the impressions!

Έχω πάθει την πλάκα μου (με συγχωρείτε για την έκφραση) με τον υπέροχο τρόπο που ερμηνεύει -κυρίως- το υπέροχο τραγούδι ''Μοιρολόι''!!!! :razz::razz: Τον παρακαλώ πολύ να το συμπεριλάβει σε επόμενο δίσκο!Μακάρι να εισακουσθώ!

μέχρι να κατέβουν τα βίντεο και οι φωτογραφίες (απελπιστικά αργά..... καίμε κάρβουνο λέμεεεε! :) ), κάποια βίντεο από το daylimotion:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xdu6sc_ge...-livaneli_music

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xdu62x_ge...-istanbul_music

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xdu9ry_ge...-istanbul_music

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xdugbt_da...metanasti_music

Τον παρακαλώ πολύ να το συμπεριλάβει σε επόμενο δίσκο!Μακάρι να εισακουσθώ!

Και εγώ, και εγώ :)

Ευχαριστώ και εγώ απο καρδιάς την φίλη thes για τις εμπειρίες που μας μετέφερε και τα συναισθήματα,καθώς και την ’ννα για τις φωτογραφίες.

Θα πω και κάτι σύντομο,ο μεγάλος Τούρκος συνθέτης και συγγραφέας Λιβανελί αγαπάει πολύ τους έλληνες και είναι χρόνια ταγμένος υπέρ της Ελληνοτουρκικής φιλίας.Μα και οι έλληνες τον θαυμάζουμε πολύ.Αγαπάει επίσης και τον Γιώργο Νταλάρα πολύ.Τον είχα δει στο Μέγαρο μουσικής όταν ο Γιώργος τραγούδησε την Ρωμιοσύνη και το ’ξιον Εστί του Μίκη Θεοδωράκη,να κάθεται λίγα μέτρα πέρα απο μένα δίπλα στον Μίκη και να κάνει σαν μικρό παιδί απο τη χαρά του ακούγοντας τον Γιώργο Νταλάρα.

Τα δύο τραγούδια τα αγαπημένα μου Leylim Lei kαι Μοιρολόϊ σε αυτούς τους πραγματικά τεράστιους στίχους του Λευτέρη Παπαδόπουλου είναι δύο απο τις πιό συγκλονιστικές ερμηνίες που έχω ακούσει ποτέ απο τον Γιώργο Νταλάρα όσα χρόνια τον ανασαίνω και συνέχεια μαθαίνω απο αυτόν.Πραγματικά αισθάνομαι πολύ "πλούσιος" όταν ζω αυτά τα τραγούδια τα συγκλονιστικά απο την απέραντη-τεράστια φωνή του που νομίζω πως έχω στην κατοχή μου τα Ηλιοτρόπια του Βαν Γκόγκ!

(Ελίνα και Σοφία βάλτε και μένα στην επιθυμία σας να συμπεριλάβει ζωντανά σε δίσκο αυτά τα δύο τραγούδια,Μοιρολόϊ και Λεϊλίμ Λέϊ)

(Ελίνα  και  Σοφία  βάλτε  και  μένα  στην  επιθυμία  σας  να  συμπεριλάβει  ζωντανά  σε  δίσκο  αυτά  τα  δύο  τραγούδια,Μοιρολόϊ  και  Λεϊλίμ  Λέϊ)

Κι εμένα!!!

Anna, thank you for your great photos! A picture is worth a thousand words! :huh:

Thes, και πάλι ευχαριστώ για τα βίντεο! :D

Παιδιά, ποιός είναι ο μπασίστας;; :huh:

Παιδιά, ποιός είναι ο μπασίστας;; :huh:

Ο Χάρης Μέρμηγκας!

Οι άλλοι μουσικοί (ήταν όλοι υπέροχοι) με τη σειρά που τους παρουσίασε ο Γ. Νταλάρας:

Πέτρος Κούρτης, κρουστά

Ανδρέας Παπάς, κρουστά

Χάρης Μέρμηγκας, μπάσο

Δημήτρης Κωστόπουλος, πλήκτρα

Daso Kurti, ακορντεόν

Απόστολος Βαγγελάκης, πνευστά

Νίκος Μέρμηγκας, μπουζούκι

Γιώργος Μάτσικας, μπουζούκι

Γιώργος Μαρινάκης, βιολί

Χρήστος Ζέρβας, κιθάρες

Γιώργος Παπαχριστούδης, πιάνο

Γιώργος Νταλάρας, κιθάρα και τζουρά

Many, many thanks to all of you, for the moving reports, the splendid photos and videos :huh:

Your sharing them with us so generously compensates, to a certain extent, for our not being part of such a memorable event.

Elina, thank you for the links: I simply marvel at your finding so many! :D Congratulations!

:huh:

Όσα ευχαριστούμε και να πούμε είναι πάρα πολύ λίγα.Πραγματικά τα βίντεο είναι αποκαλυπτικά και μοναδικά ντοκουμέντα!Το μοιρολόι παίζει διαρκώς!!!!!

Thank you all so much for sharing. It's just wonderful to read the reports-to see the pics and video's.

Anna, I don't know how you do it-every photo is spot-on :huh:

’λλο ένα βίντεο με το "Σαν το μετανάστη":

After the concert I've bought all the newspapers printed in Turkey and looked for news related to the concert to see how the reaction of the media would be.

Below are some of these headlines:

Hurriyet:

"Dalaras ilk kez Istanbul'da" (Dalaras in Istanbul for the first time)

Haberturk:

"Sahnede Turk Yunan Dostlugu" (Turkish-Greek friendship on stage)

Radikal:

"I love you Yorgo"(The newspaper used exactly this title in English :D )

Zaman:

"Dalaras dostca sarkilar soyledi"(Dalaras sang friendly songs)

Milliyet:

"Acikhava'da dostluk ruzgarlari esti"(Friendship winds in OpenAir)

Aksam:

"5 bin kisi Dalaras'i alkisladi"(5 thousand people cheered for Dalaras)

Star:

"Dalaras dostluk ruzgari estirdi"(Dalaras blew winds of friendship)

Sabah:

"Bu davetin gelmesini 30 yil bekledim"(I waited 30 years for this invitation)

Vatan:

Dolunayda Dalaras baris ve dostluk gecesi"(Dalaras friendship and peace night under full moon)

S Gursu

I have attended some Dalaras' concerts before, not enough, never enough, but some very nice ones...The concert in Istanbul/Constantinoupoli was by far the most impressive of all. Because there was a lot of emotions, discovery, frienship and love...Unexpected feelings...I was so impressed,,,And, in fact, as all the other present there, I wish it never ended...

Dalaras had prepared and interpretated a great repertory for that so special concert, amazing songs, some of them with special message in that particular place and so nice...The atmosphere was extremely warm, and friendly, magnetic, unforgettable...5000 people ovating him for minutes and not letting him leave the stage...he wouldn't had left either...it was such a magic moment...

I hope that this is a nice begining and that he will go more often to Turkey, because he has a great power he might not have suspected before: he can bring closer two peoples and show them the things they have in common, like common feelings, hopes, sadnesses and emotions...Through his music, Dalaras can build bridges between Greeks and Turks!

Thank you, Sarper! :)And some more links. Thanks for your help,Sarper!

Τα links και οι μεταφράσεις στα Αγγλικά από την Google.

http://www.radikal.com.tr/Radikal.aspx?aTy...&CategoryID=113

'I love you George! "

Outdoor scene took three hours to monitor Georges Dalaras'ı

ISTANBUL - Greece's most famous voices from around the world as well as a significant fan base in Turkey, George Dalaras has finally past Saturday night at the outdoor stage to sing. Two years earlier concert 'missing documents' he canceled the last day Dalaras, this time with the Culture and Arts Foundation, the organization appeared.

In little more than the same night, held at the Inonu Stadium, which was coming up to the Open Sonisphere'in humming crowd, but fortunately Dalaras'ın and Cypriot singers and orchestra, was able to suppress them. Dalaras night's most popular songs from the new album tracks of the honored guests of the night Zülfü Livaneli Leylim Leo Leyden and my songs on my Yigit (in Greek of course) sang. Livaneli, Dalaras'ın insistence to the stage and the whole of Outdoor 'Karamaz called the moment you hear your brother, was the undisputed high point of the concert.

Concert tickets the day before consuming Dalarasseverler, 'I love you George' with cheers, many times without bis Dalaras'ı did not leave and remained on the scene three hours ünül was full of singers. (Cultural Arts)

http://www.sabah.com.tr/Yasam/2010/06/28/s...az_dersi_verdim

"Reed taught me '

Concert of the guest of honor, who hit the stage and duet artist Zülfi Livaneli, Dalaras'a 30 years ago, Reed teaches indicate whether, "Dalaras in Greece, but the world's greatest artists of. Every where at the concert a great voice and the City lay, Our old-fashioned songs of our best to tell people. How is the day I read 'about Turkey consider this if' None is not true. great friend us. Developing a bit late but this time he felt good, then permanent income. went to Greece when no television to me 'You Greek Are the enemy 'does not say. Because we're artists not politicians. Dalaras'ın or nothing to do with politics, "he said.

http://www.sabah.com.tr/Yasam/2010/06/28/b...30_yil_bekledim

'On this occasion, I waited for 30 years'

George Dalaras Greece's most important music of his men, gave a concert in Istanbul for the first time the previous evening. Istanbul Harbiye Open Air Stage at the Cultural Arts Foundation, organized by the concert stage artists, fans and put an end to years of waiting. Concert canceled due to protests in the previous two years, the singer, said he was so happy being in Istanbul. "This invitation to come to me I've waited 30 years," Dalaras said, "I am really very happy. We also thank you for coming," he said. 11-person orchestra performs in concert Dalaras'ın Livaneli was the guest of honor. Approximately five thousand people watching the concert, concert venues, even on the stairs in the left seat. The singer, Livaneli memorable works "Leylim Ley" and "Yigit Aslan I'm sleeping here," u all Greek to voice has thrilled the guests.

'LIFE IN PEACE AND BROTHERHOOD'

Livaneli certain sections of songs were accompanied by Turkish viewers. Dalaras'ın "Please come near you, buddy," he was invited onto the stage with Livaneli "Tribesman Duyar brother does not hear" songs enchanted the guests had to do a duet. Livaneli Dalaras'a hugged on stage at the end of the song "Long live peace and brotherhood. Long live the noble Turkish and Greek people" what was great applause.

'Hopefully we'll do a duet'

Ajda Pekkan famous singer, could not stay in place during the concert. Pekkan, "Here we have a heart together. I hope to do a duet one day we will also share," he said. Concert Pekkan with the following Minister Bagis the "Now Edwards on both sides of each other, loving two people in a clear way once again showed. Hand in hand let's give all the issues transcend you," he said.

Πάντως τόσες μέρες αναζήτηση, έμαθα τρεις τούρκικες λέξεις: ara ,δηλαδή, αναζήτηση, haber είδηση-νέο, gazetesi εφημερίδα. :D

Dalaras sings also the great song Seni Sevyorum, I wonder why he didn't sang it that magical night?:D:razz:

Δεν θέλω να χαλάσω το κλίμα αλλά έίδα στην αναζήτηση στα ελληνικά ιστολόγια και κυρίως αυτά που αντιπροσωπεύουν την φασίζουσα κι εθνικιστική νοοτροπία επιθέσεις προς τον Νταλάρα. Πριν από τρία χρόνια οι ίδιοι κύκλοι εξ Τουρκίας μπλόκαραν την πραγματοποίηση της συναυλίας του Νταλάρα για τους λόγους που γνωρίζουμε όλοι.Κι αναρωτιέμαι είναι τόσο κακό που ένας καλλιτέχνης - ο μέγιστος για μένα- μετά από 42 χρόνια καριέρας έδωσε συναυλία στην Κωνσταντινούπολη για πρώτη φορά; ’λλοι καλλιτέχνες μας έχουν αυτό το δικαίωμα κι ο συγκεκριμένος απαγορεύεται;Να τον εγκαλούν γιατί μίλησε στους Τούρκους ακροατές του στα αγγλικά; Ήθελαν μόνο στα ελληνικά. Δεν έχουν βγει από την κακοδαιμονία του μικρόκοσμού τους κι ούτε θα βγουν ποτέ.

Προσωπικά, λυπάμαι πολύ που δεν κατόρθωσα να είμαι παρούσα σε αυτή την σημαντική συναυλία. Προσωπικά, χάρηκα και συγκινήθηκα πολύ με την υποδοχή που επεφύλαξαν στον καλλιτέχνη μας οι γείτονές μας (με όσες διαφορές πολιτικές κι αν έχουμε που επιβάλλεται να τις λύσουν οι πολιτικοί και να βοηθήσουν οι λαοί προς αυτή την κατεύθυνση αλλά και τα τραγούδια). Και τους ευχαριστώ ειλικρινά για το ζεστό αγκάλιασμα που του χάρισαν. Το αξίζει χίλιες φορές! Κι αυτή τη μεγάλη και ζεστή αγκαλιά του την χάρισαν όπου κι αν πήγε -κατά την διάρκεια της ευρωπαϊκής περιοδείας. Όλοι οι ξένοι φίλοι μας και όλοι οι ομογενείς μας. Παντού! Και μετέφερε το καλό πρόσωπο της Ελλάδας. Παντού! Εδώ στην Ελλάδα κάποιοι φαίνεται πως την κακή ζωή τους πρέπει να την φορτώσουν σε πλάτες άλλων. Ευτυχώς αυτοί οι κακομοιριασμένοι είναι λίγοι. Δεν ξέρω ,βέβαια,πόση ζημιά κάνουν οι τσιρίδες τους...

'Οσο για τα ελληνικά ΜΜΕ τα είπαμε

Μερικοί ζουν από αυτή τη γκρίνια. Αν δεν γκρίνιαζαν δεν έχουν κανένα λόγο ύπαρξης.

Αυτό που πολύ θα ήθελα να ξέρω πόσες φορές πήγαν για ψώνια στην Κωνσταντινούπολη ή για να διασκεδάσουν σε αμφιβόλου ποιότητος κέντρα. Είμαι βέβαιη ότι οι περισσότεροι από αυτούς τους «εθνικο.» έχουν πάει.

Κάνε υπομονή έχεις και άλλα να ακούσεις!

Leilim lei

http://www.sendspace.com/file/gwsnt6

Τα πρώτα λόγια του Χριστού

http://www.sendspace.com/file/bcer9p

Σε αυτά τα δύο δεν έχω καθόλου εικόνα, μόνο ήχο. Έχουν κι άλλοι το ίδιο πρόβλημα? :D

έίδα στην αναζήτηση στα ελληνικά ιστολόγια και κυρίως αυτά που αντιπροσωπεύουν την φασίζουσα κι εθνικιστική νοοτροπία επιθέσεις προς τον Νταλάρα.

Α! Τώρα ησύχασα... για μια στιγμή φοβήθηκα ότι χάλασαν οι φασίστες μας! :D:razz::razz:

Μάρω, σ' εμένα παίζουν κανονικά αυτά τα βίντεο, με Quicktime και με Nero Show Time...

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead