Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Christo

A Celebration Of America's Hellenic Community

15 posts in this topic

Hi there Dalaras fans,

I don't know if this thread has been open; however, I did a search for the concert but didn't find any so if no one else here knows about it, allow me to be the 1st one to mention it.

I oversaw on the Antenna a commercial that advertises Dalaras is coming to New York for a benefit concert. The Proceeds are to raise money for Hellenism at the Archangel Michael Greek Orthodox Church.

It will be held at the Lincoln Center Avery Fisher Hall on November 12, 2010

For more infor click here at the http://www.hellenicthread.org

:mad:

Thank you, Hristaki, for the poster!

Marochr, σε ευχαριστώ για το ενδιαφέρον link που σημείωσες (και για την χθεσινή συνέντευξη του Λ. Παπαδόπουλου)

Great poster!

Thank you Hristaki :)

Ευχαριστούμε, Hristaki! :D

Hey Hristaki

great poster

but what happed to the other side?.

Only Dalaras left facial appears but not his right.

Let me guess you cropped him to fit it into this page right

Lols!!! ok maybe not.

no I'm certain that was probably how you found the picture and just simply copied it the same way you obtained it.

Incidentally, have you noticed that from the ticket prices - they list every seat imaginable except for the Third Tier Center seats?

There No prices for Center seats up in the Third Tier section.

Must be an oversight on their end.

But one can always call and inquire about if they're really interested in those seating sections.

;)

Από το Αθηναϊκό Πρακτορείο Ειδήσεων κάποια λίγα πράγματα για την συναυλία.Δεν είμαι συνδρομήτρια για τα περισσότερα...

http://omogeneia.ana-mpa.gr/press.php?id=12199

ΗΠΑ - Συναυλία Γιώργου Νταλάρα στο Λίνκολν Σέντερ της Νέας Υόρκης - Θα ερμηνεύσει έργα του Χρήστου Χατζή σε παγκόσμια πρεμιέρα

του ανταποκριτή μας Π. Παναγιώτου

Ο Γιώργος Νταλάρας, με τη συνοδεία της συμφωνικής ορχήστρας «Σίτι Μιούζικ Κλίβελαντ», θα ερμηνεύσει σε παγκόσμια πρεμιέρα στο φημισμένο Λίνκολν Σέντερ της Νέας Υόρκης έργα του συμπατριώτη μας συνθέτη Χρήστου Χατζή, ο οποίος ζει και δημιουργεί στον Καναδά. Πρόκειται για «Το Σύμβολο της Πίστεως» και «Οι Χοροί της Γης».

Κατά τη διάρκεια συνέντευξης Τύπου, που δόθηκε στο Γραφείο Τύπου της Ελλάδας στο Μανχάταν, ο Γιώργος Νταλάρας και ο Χρήστος Χατζής αναφέρθηκαν στη συνεργασία τους, στο περιεχόμενο της συναυλίας την ερχόμενη Παρασκευή και στα σημερινά μουσικά δρώμενα.

Τα έσοδα της συναυλίας θα δοθούν για την αποπεράτωση του ελληνικού σχολείου και του πολιτιστικού κέντρου της ελληνορθόδοξης κοινότητας του Αρχαγγέλου Μιχαήλ, στην περιοχή Πορτ Ουάσιγκτον του Λονγκ ’ιλαντ.

Ευχαριστούμε πάρα πολύ, Σιδερή και Θάνο! :D

Ευχαριστούμε!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0