Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Christo

How to retrieve a lost Posting

4 posts in this topic

Okay now that we have a new Forum,

Apostolis is there anyway we can have a feature to indicate what topics the user has posted and up to what limit and date?

For example, I commented on a rare song of Dalaras last week before the new forum opened up. As it was, it could have been from a 45 rpm(strofes) from his discograpy and I don't know where it is now from when I last wrote it in one of the threads.

It would be nice if we had a link or flashing icon of some sort that could keep tabs or track from all the written posts one makes, that way should we ever need to reference something back and forth at any time from here on put, we will then thus be able too.

However, as it is presently stands, I don't know where to begin looking and seek out my lasts posts as I can't find or remember the name of the threads it might be in. And this is just from a week ago, imagine if you wanted to go back and research something from over a year ago. It would be lost and buried in some archive unless you can specifically remember the date, time, and the title of posting it from that long ago.

Surely I can't be alone in this matter

Has anyone else in here come across the same problem?

Any suggestions on this please comment

Efharistoume

Christos

Christo,

You can go to your profile page (click on your nickname) and select the tab "Posts". There you will find the last 5 posts that you made. I will try to expand this feature in order to include more than 5 posts.

Hey Apostolis file mou

Thats awesome

Is that feature brand new in the new forum

or was that feature always available even from the old forum?

If so, I'm the last one now in finding out .

Thanks for the update

Christo

It's a new feature Christo.

The old forum had a similar feature that displayed only the last post a member made and not the last 5.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0