Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Geske

Katsimichas, I'm sure

13 posts in this topic

I'm developping a serious weakness for those Κατσιμιχας boys. (sorry Franz).

Heard something of theirs on the radio in the small (very small) hours this morning, it sounded like they were telling a fairy story! Fascinating.

Especially when you don't _quite_  know what you're hearing... All I could catch was something about the children of the town starting to sing and dance very strange songs, and their teacher was shocked (I think - something like that).

Is this enough for someone to tell me WHAT it is I heard, please?

Geeske, what are you doing to me? Now I'm listening, not to Dalaras, but to Katzmichas!!

No, no idea about the song you described ( maybe another new game?) but, if you have the chance and the money, try to get the douple cd 'χαρης & πανος' 20 χρονια Live!!

The latest and the last cd of them!

There are 28 songs, most live from the 2001 tour, and it's really a cross-section of what they did. All extremes!

And a special, as I never heard them singing this: 'αποψε κανεις μπαμ' from Tsitsanis and two παραδοσιακο τραγουδια (!!!!) they put in.

Now the 2nd cd is playing and I just heard 'Μπλαιμπ τροι Καφε' they sing in German: Berlin, ach du Berlin!

And at the end : sie heisst Lilli Marleen!

Just now they sing: Αν εισαι Θεος!

Live!!!Just great!!

And as I have the booklet right in my hand, 5 more songs and I hear 'Γελα πουλι μου'!!! also live!!

Track Nr. 15, the last track 'Γελα πουλι μου'

taped in Patras this summer, all joining in. It gives me the creeps!

The last track!

But then the counter of the cd player goes on: 16, 10sec silence, 17, 10sec silence and it goes on like this until 51!!

And then:

Once again 'Γελα πουλι μου'

different words and only the two..what a final!!

I'm developping a serious weakness for those Κατσιμιχας boys. (sorry Franz).

Heard something of theirs on the radio in the small (very small) hours this morning, it sounded like they were telling a fairy story! Fascinating.

Especially when you don't _quite_  know what you're hearing... All I could catch was something about the children of the town starting to sing and dance very strange songs, and their teacher was shocked (I think - something like that).

Is this enough for someone to tell me WHAT it is I heard, please?

ΟΣΟΙ ΑΞΙΖΑΝ ΓΙΑ ΚΡΕΜΑΛΑ

ΣΤΑ ΨΗΛΑ ΚΑΙ ΣΤΑ ΜΕΓΑΛΑ! :(nick1991@one way

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0