Geske

People who do not know Dalaras

205 posts in this topic

There is no prophet in homeland - inner circle people are more immune than those far away... I am guilty myself: my son writes music and sings, and I spent on his Web site maybe 5 min. I don't know anyone around who like Dalaras, while friends far away in Moscow are looking forward for him to come and give a concert (we'll have tickets if this happens). For some people his music is just too intense (I would not take it as a sleeping pill myself - been careful not to listen too late at night - this is my instruction for myself (is insomnia one of the common features of the fans?)).

(I would not take it as a sleeping pill myself - been careful not to listen too late at night - this is my instruction for myself (is insomnia one of the common features of the fans?)).

Hey Vitaly,

well only once ok twice when i was a student, I would stay up late listening to his cds and watch some old Video Footage of him from this past Concerts.

But heck that was a long time ago, and now that I'm working again, I can't afford to do that.

so no more Dalaras insomnia from me

:D

So, some people get insomnia from Dalaras, either because they can't stop watching/listening and stay up all night, or because the pathos of the songs keeps them awake.

Other people put on a Dalaras song (often on the headphones) to help against insomnia, to help them fall asleep.

Some people :D do both...

I also get insomnia from listening to Dalaras...this voice just don't let me sleep... :D

But it's even worse...if I listen to a cd where not all songs are sung by him, I fall asleep often enough...waking rightaway when HE sings his song... :D

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead