Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
henk de leeuw

Dalaras in Uk

96 posts in this topic

Thanks for the information,Kate. We(my sister and me)will surely be there.In the pub I mean!

Meet you all there,and looking forward to that !

Marijke :)

In case anyone hasn't had time to check the 'strike' link, this is just to say that the strike on 2 December has been called off

Thanks Francois for the tip.

Ο Νταλάρας με τη Συμφωνική της Κύπρου

Ο Γιώργος Νταλάρας και η Συμφωνική Ορχήστρα της Κύπρου θα συνεργαστούν, για πρώτη φορά, σε δύο συναυλίες: στο Λονδίνο -την Κυριακή, 1η Δεκεμβρίου- και στην Κοπεγχάγη -την Τρίτη, 3 Δεκεμβρίου- προβάλλοντας το πολιτιστικό πρόσωπο της Μεγαλονήσου με την ευκαιρία της επικείμενης ένταξής της στην Ευρωπαϊκή Ενωση.

Ο δημοφιλής τραγουδιστής, που έχει από χρόνια συνδέσει το όνομά του με τους αγώνες της Κύπρου, η Κρατική Ορχήστρα της Κύπρου και η Αγγλίδα υψίφωνος Ντέμπορα Μάγερς θα εμφανιστούν στο London Palladium Stadium για να τραγουδήσουν ελληνικά τραγούδια και μπαλάντες της Μεσογείου. Μέρος της συναυλίας είναι αφιερωμένο στα τραγούδια που ο Γιώργος Νταλάρας έχει κατά καιρούς ηχογραφήσει για την Κύπρο, στους δίσκους «Ες γην εναλίαν Κύπρον», «Των Αθανάτων», «Φωνή πατρίδας» σε μουσική Μιχάλη Χριστοδουλίδη, Μάριου Τόκα, Δημήτρη Λάγιου και ποίηση Κυπρίων δημιουργών.

Δύο συναυλίες σε Λονδίνο και Κοπεγχάγη

Οι ενορχηστρώσεις είναι του Κώστα Γανωσέλη. Συμμετέχουν οι σολίστ Γιώργος Κοντογιάννης, Γιώργος Μάτσικας (μπουζούκι) και Στέλιος Γκόλγκαρης (κλασική κιθάρα).

Η εκδήλωση θα πραγματοποιηθεί υπό την αιγίδα του υπουργείου Παιδείας και Πολιτισμού της Κύπρου, της Γενικής Γραμματείας Απόδημου Ελληνισμού και της Εθνικής Κυπριακής Ομοσπονδιακής Μ. Βρετανίας στο Λονδίνο.

Με αυτήν τη συναυλία, που θα επαναληφθεί στην Κοπεγχάγη στις 3 Δεκεμβρίου, στο Sas Falconer Center, η κυπριακή κοινότητα Δανίας και ο δανο-ελληνικός όμιλος «Μελίνα» θα τιμήσουν την ευρωπαϊκή προεδρία της Ε.Ε. στην πρωτεύουσα της Δανίας.

I'll attempt a quick-quick translation.

Dalaras and the Cyprus symphony orchestra

Giorgos Dalaras and the Symphonic Orchestra of Cyprus will collaborate, for the first time, for two concerts: in London - on Sunday 1 December - and Kopenhagen - on Tuesday 3 December - presenting the cultural face of the Meditaranean on the occasion of the admission of Cyprus to the European Union.

The widely beloved singer, who has over the years linked his name to the struggles of Cyprus, the State orchestra of Cyprus and the English singer Deborah Myers will appear at the London Palladium to sing Greek songs and ballads from the Mediteranean. Part of the concert will be devoted to the songs that Dalaras has recorded for Cyprus on the records «Ες γην εναλίαν Κύπρον», «Των Αθανάτων», «Φωνή πατρίδας» with music by Michalis Christodoulidis, Marios Tokas, Dimitris Lagios and poems by Cypriot poets.

Two concerts, in London and Kopenhagen

The orchestrations are by Kostas Ganoselis. Will participate as soloists: Giorgos Kontogiannis and Giorgos Matsikas (bouzouki) and Stelios Golikaris (classical guitar).

I didn't even re-read for typos, but anyway... that's more or less it.

Geeske,

Ik had al vier weken geleden gezegd dat Dalaras met een Cypriotisch orkest zou komen. Je ziet ik heb goeie informatie. Kan ik van jou niet zeggen.

I'm slowly getting nervous here. You know the kind of pleasant being nervous when you look forward to something so much.

:(

Micki

To all lucky members who will attend the Dalaras concert on December 1st.          HAVE THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE :(  :(  :D

RENA

A wonderful time to all !

:(:(

Does anyone know at what time the concert is supposed to start ?

Franz, macht nichts! Du bist nicht der Einzige!

Und, welche Musik wird heute Abend (gut so?) in BIllerbeck gespielt?

Bei mir: "Sta psila ta parathiria" als N. 1!!!!

Viele Gruesse!!!!!!!

:)

Jasas, Olga und Franz,

ich beschlie?e den Tag, indem ich dem Mond trinke !!

Gute Nacht aus Xanten nach Billerbeck und Krakau !

Herbert

:)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0