Niki

Ask Dalaras a question

63 posts in this topic

Well, here we are... Imagine you have Dalaras in front of you and he's willing to answer you one question... What would you ask him? I think it could be an interesting topic... ;)

Niki, maybe he read the questions! :sarcasm: Maybe he is a member of our club and we don't know!!! :sarcasm:  :sarcasm: I would ask him, how many concerts he wants to give this year and where?????  Franz

Micki, there are soooo many things I would like to ask him, but some of these questions I could never ask him no matter how friendly he would be... :)

The best would be to let him talk and talk and talk and let me listen and listen and listen... :)  :D  :D

But usually a man doesn't start talking just like that, wihout a question being addressed to him... ;)  especialy to people he doesn't know... :D

I'd really like to know how a 'normal' day in Dalaras' life looks like (means a day without concert, not on tour)!

Does he have to get up early in the morning? After breakfast going to the studio and playing or singing until miday? Eating a little, or maybe forget to eat as he's 'lost in music'? In the afternoon studio again? Or maybe he has to do some shopping, who's buying his shoes, etc? Or doing some sports, regular?

Coming home in the evening like every other person? The family all eating together? Afterwards watching the news on tv? Reading the newspaper or a book, if, which one?

How 'normal' is a 'normal' day for him?

Dalaras in front of me, and one single question....

You want to see me struck dumb and paralysed? this is the way to do it!!! My brain still goes on strike at the very thought.

On the other hand, one question I would like a sensible interviewer to discuss with him, if he were willing, is this: what kinds of music he likes to listen to. He has such a broad and surprising range of things he performs himself; what he listens to could wel be even broader and more surprising...

Well it's already some years ago, there was a film about Dalaras at German tv.

In this film they said Dalaras' favourite music is classic and folk. And he listens to Paul Simon, Dire Straits, Elton John, Lucio Dalla and especially he likes the voice of Sting! This was in 1991...

Anna!!! ;)  :wow:  :wow:

Unbelievable!!! I used to listen to classical music before Dalaras came into my life! And just few days ago Geeske send me one song of Dire Straits and I just loved it!  :)

Geeske, please make sure to bring your Dire Straits Cds with you!    :)  :music:

What kind of magic is this?

The very first cd I bought ( after the LPs) was 'Love over Gold' from Dire Straits!!!!!

Niki, I think you are 18 years old. What is the reason that you love Dalaras,Dire straits...., and not Britney Spears  ;) and others???         Franz

Franz, I think you are German. What is the reason you like Dalaras... and not Schlagermusik and schoene blaue Donau?

Franz

the topic is called: 'ask Dalaras a question' not Niki!  

;)  :wow:  :wow:

Niki,I will never ask such stupid questions.         Franz

:)  :)  :music:  As someone had said, there are not stupid questions...  (only stupid answers...but the second part is rather irrelevant  :sarcasm: )

And I think Geeske has made the point! Thanks!  :music:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead