Niki

Ask Dalaras a question

63 posts in this topic

You do that. And I, rereading the topic, must update my heart.

???  :D  :music:  :music:

Am I missing something?

Niki, in the topic 'Heart's desire' you can read the desire we all had last year about Dalaras.

This was Soc's one :

Posted: Sep. 26 2001,16:09    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want to be in a room: Nikolas, Geeske, Micki, Anna, Sarantis, Chris, AnneMarie, Pavlos, Henk, Eleni, (I am really sorry for those I am forgetting), me, Giorgos and a guitar. No mics, no band. Just us.

We ask, he sings, he laughs, he comments on our choices. And that goes on. He doesn't get tired. He enjoys it more than we do. He improvises. He sings songs we would never imagine he would. And the night goes on, and next day. Kind of like a getaway weekend.

That used to be my dream. Now it's my second dream. Now, before that I want peace. Everywhere.

I think he meant he wants to update the list of people who are in this room.

Micki

ps. while I'm at it, let's spread the joy in Hasselt a little (I have a large living room) so the people here would just laugh a little more.

Yes... I remember... Wishful thinking... for both Soc's wishes... Sometimes I think it's far easier to have his second wish fullfiled than his first... our first wish... :confused:

I know the feeling. But we did manage meeting each other and have a good time, didn't we? In peace.

I still cannot get over it that we actually met, people from so many places. Oh, useless even trying to describe this feeling.

Micki

About a year and nine months later since Niki first started this topic.

I've learnt a lot more about Dalaras since than.

Our lives change, take directions that we probably didn't really know it would turn this way, back than.

My question would be so different right now. It wouldn't be a real question. I would love to have a deep conversation with him about some social problems. Because I'm sure he can or at least will take the efford to try to look at problems from the position of the persons involved in social problems and not from his own position.

And that personal question I had back than, is very different from the one that I have today, it's much more serious.

Micki

Why did I discover this topic so late?

Well, it's better than never!!

Btw, about questions, so many that it's better not to ask anything!

I support the idea of: "all or nothing".

I think - and it's one of many questions- I'd ask how it feels to know that so many admirers actually fly from far away just for the pleasure of his voice. I've read that he's a simple man. How can vanity resist to that?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead