Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
franz averstegge

Some thoughts about the club.

183 posts in this topic

Niki...... Sarantiis is right.My experience is ,if you believe very strong ,some things come true! Maybe sometime we have a party together with G.D. :blush:  :D  :(  :(  :)  :blush:  :(  :music:  :cool:  Franz

Guys, you are all being so nice to me...  :music:  And patient...  :D  I think I have bored you all a bit and especialy Sarantis with all this wishful thinking of mine... :music:  :D  Thank you so much! Maybe one day something extraordinary will happen... who knows?  :D Untill then, Sarantis could repeat his magical story, since some members asked about it... I know I won't be bored at all!    :D  :cool:

I've just checked it, Franz, but I can't make out the name of Dalaras on that site! It's all Greek to me ( :D  :confused:  :confused: ). Could you guide us to the interesting "stuff"? I learnt a few sentences of Russian a few years ago, but they are useless here!

Very nice site,Franz :confused:

dalaras.com is one of the sources of this site.

Nikolas;have you ever seen your name written in Russian before :)  :D  :confused: It's very interesting :) heh heh!

(if not take a look at the sources section)

S Gursu

I've just checked it, Franz, but I can't make out the name of Dalaras on that site! It's all Greek to me ( ;)  :razz:  :confused: ). Could you guide us to the interesting "stuff"? I learnt a few sentences of Russian a few years ago, but they are useless here!

Francois........try again .I have no problem with the adress.    Franz

Franz, the trouble was that you had typed www. dalaras.narod.ru instead of www.dalaras.narod.ru (no spaces at all). I have now visited that site which looks very nice. I don't understand much, but this time I could make out a few words and make some sense (the context, you see...).

Yes, I'll try, but it's half past eight and I have just come back from school, so that will have to wait till I have more time. Just remind me about it. :music:

But you shouldn't underestimate the lack of confidence of many new members.

It can be very intimidating to try to post one's little silly questions among all the very clever, often well informed,   postings...

This is the truth Annemarie and I thank you for these words - and you too Franz.  I'm new and I am fairly bursting at the seams with so many questions.  Imagine not only being new to the site, but to the whole Greek scene.  Obviously, we are not all Greek, so some of us have some extra catching up to do.  It is intimidating, believe me.  I have visited the site many times, but I am still not entirely comfortable with it.  I don't know Greek very well, but it is my passion so I have no problem at all with the Greek messages.  

Didn't one of you say

You don't really hear a person's voice until you hear them speak their own language.

I don't think it is so wrong to want to hear "in your own language" the person who has made such a profound impact on your life.  While I agree that English is a pitifully ugly language, I would give anything to hear Dalaras sing words that I could embrace and in which I could find my own meaning.  I am hungry to HEAR him.  To connect.

;) Go easy

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0