Anna

George Dalaras Rembetiko 2014 In Europe

68 posts in this topic

Πολύ ενδιαφέρον!

Upps … ala!! Και Καβάφης στο Βερολίνο!!! 12 Μαΐου 2014 Κonzerthaus!!! Μεγάλες στιγμές έρχονται!!!

3 people like this

Σας περιμένω όλους σας στο Άμστερνταμ. Ο Μάιος είναι η πιο ωραία εποχή του χρόνου εκεί :music_singguitar:  :music_singguitar:  :whistling2:  Thank you Anna!!!

7 people like this

There is some additional information regarding the concerts:

GEORGE DALARAS “REMBETIKO” SHOW 2014 in EUROPE  George Dalaras revived the Rembetiko to new life.

He has put together an extensive program with Rembetiko-Songs, that he and his 10 musicians will bring us closer as authentic as possible.

Bouzouki, Baglama, Oud and Tzouras are just some of the traditional instruments that are played by George Dalaras and his multi-instrumentalists.

Only microphones will be used, so the sound is real and unplugged.

Greek, authentic and pure!

8807.jpg

http://www.greece-on-tour.eu/events.htm

8 people like this

Υπέροχα!!! Πιστεύω θα έρθω!!  :D  :D

Πολύ ωραίο το ότι θα είναι unplugged, καθώς και το ότι θα παίξει σε ωραία θέατρα!!

(υ.γ. προς το promotion: βρείτε καμια ωραία πρόσφατη φωτο  :laugh: )

Για μενα εχει πολυ ενδιαφερον να δουμε τι θα παιξουν γιατι νομιζω οτι οι εννοιες ρεμπετικο-λαικο και οι διαχωρισμοι τους ειναι λεπτοι και ιδιαιτερα στο εξωτερικο. Δηλαδη αν παιξει καθαρο ρεμπετικο στις βρυξελλες, τι να πω... wow!! :music:

The tickets for the Munchen show are now available. But those are some serious prices! €78,50 for first row seats, and €40,40 for the fourth category. Makes me nervous for the Amsterdam show. Hope I've got enough money...

Nope, I think so too. Although those high prices are not very common here as you know ;) guess we'll just have to wait and see! Fingers crossed...

Η ''πρεσβεία'' του ελληνικού τραγουδιού σε νέες περιπέτειες...

Μου φαίνεται πως δεν τον προλαβαίνουμε τελευταία..μία εδώ,μία εκεί,γνωστές νταλαρικές καταστάσεις.

3 people like this

Update on the website of Greece On Tour: presale for the shows in Amsterdam and Brussels start on January 23th at 11 AM.

I'll be waiting behind my computer that day ;-)

3 people like this

Booking for Brussels has started, by phone only ( + 32 2 507 82 00 ). Zone A costs 68 euros, second zone 49 euros.

Thanks to Irina for the information!

P.S. The theatre has a capacity of 2200. I wonder if they can fill it with these prices...   :chinscratch:

4 people like this

Hmmm, by phone only... that's a little weird! I'll try calling Amsterdam/Carré then, since there is nothing up on their website yet! It's making me nervous!  :wow:  :unsure:

1 person likes this

P.S. The theatre has a capacity of 2200. I wonder if they can fill it with these prices...   :chinscratch:

I was thinking that too... I mean, we're all crazy enough to pay  :whistling2:  but not everyone will think of it the way we do....

Hmmm, by phone only... that's a little weird! I'll try calling Amsterdam/Carré then, since there is nothing up on their website yet! It's making me nervous!  :wow:  :unsure:

Will be up tonight on their web-site. Box office will open tomorrow morning

http://carre.nl/

1 person likes this

Ha, ευχάριστο πολύ Alona! I was getting a little tired waiting in their phone queue...

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead