Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Anna

Berlin 05.07.2002

61 posts in this topic

Good news, παιδια! The Greek restaurant is found, in the center of Westberlin, close to the railway station ZOO (but not in the very center with much traffic, don't be afraid).

Has anybody of you this song of Hatzidakis "Ti glikia poy einai i zoi"? If yes, take it for me!

I mentioned the song some time ago, I am still looking for it and this is almost haunting me now.... So you can help me out.

Olgitsa

Olga,Franza,Anna

Great to meet all together again. Of course we will have nice concert.

Does anyone know the name of the coffeeshop at the S-Bahn station Hackescher markt????

I am looking forward to your replies.

Henkos

Olga,Franza,Anna

Great to meet all together again. Of course we will have nice concert.

Does anyone know the name of the coffeeshop at the S-Bahn station Hackescher markt????

I am looking forward to your replies.

Henkos

Henkos,

I don't know the name,but my friend in Berlin says,there is only this coffeeshop. :blink: :D Franz

Excuse me

:DFranza

Olga.............there is a cafe,my friends say,not to overlook.At the S-Bahn station,with many chairs outside.We'll meet at 18.00 o-clock. :blink: Greetings Franz

Fraanz, danke!

Micki, you sunny girl, of course, we make so, as if you had been there, too. I personally perhaps after my return home, as I stay in Berlin a few days.

Remember my Zygos? I was there all the time and was hearing - dancing - listening - reading - and as I came to Zygos afterwards, so, only to see it, I was glad to be there and see even the poster only.

Promised, I can send you a card of the altar and the Ishtar gate - this makes the museum to the most human and divine place in the whole Berlin.And, if only Istar and Zeus did not clean up my prayers and thanksgiving from last year, they are still here and would help us all

by the concert. This was the afternoon before Kyrios Giorgos' concert in Berlin on the 6.6.2001 (Anna, rememeber??) I am so glad now.... :blink: :D:D

This museum is like "my place" during my stay in Berlin and I would enjoy that this time even more.

For everybody who must stay at home: make yourself a good cup of tea or Greek coffee, eat tzatziki or, if you like it, melidzanosalata, or rizoghalo, or...ech, whatever - a personal Greek music concert, at least with two songs: Exo ena kafene and, of course, of course, Mi moy thimoneis...

Althought, if I could choose one song for this concert, it would be "Mes stous bious ton agion" from the Methismena tragoudia, my beloved one since I know it.

Olgitsa

As my journey begins in couple of hours, "mi mou thimoneis, matia mou" and "Exo ena kafene" for those, who would be at home.

For those, who are going to be there: "San palio sinema".

A report promised, when I am again at home.

Olgitsa

:(:pity:

Olga..............don't forget our meeting point tomorrow 18.00 hrs. :(:pity:

Dalaras is in GermanyI cannot wait to see him!!!

I hope it doesn't rain. In the moment it is raining in Berlin :blush::mad::mad::mad: Franz

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0