NikosDalarovios

Dalaras together with?

167 posts in this topic

Thanassis Papakonstantinou is an amazing song maker. He appeared together with Socrates Malamas and given that they are both very of interesting people the result was marvelous. And he is from Larissa. As far as his relation with GD goes, the only thing I can recall is that last year in Zygos, the second song after Πάει ο καιρός was his, a really beautiful melody (Melodia plays it often and Mythos too) and the lyrics, oh well...it ends with:

και γω απο τη Λάρισα

σου στέλνω τραγουδάκια

As for your question Geeske, complementary to what Christo said, Dalaras and Vitali are very close friends from their childhood, because their fathers were friends.

Dalaras together with??? I would like to see him together with : Carlos Santana. Lets dream: A new CD together with Carlos Santana. :D  ;)  ;)  :D  :music:  :music:  Franz

Eleni Vitali.

Did anyone mention O Ilias Iliatoras ?

This is where I heard her voice for the first time.

She is one of the best, certainly.

Wishful thinking.

I wish that for a couple of nights, Dalaras would not have to be famous, and besieged by fans wherever he shows his face. And that he would drop in on the Mirovolos and borrow Pantelis Thalassinos'  band, the Outi and lyra and kanonaki... Superb musicians, and their sound would compliment his voice so veryveryveryvery well!!!

Annemarie, guess which record I bought day before yesterday? :blush: (among others).

Niko, Carlos Santana is the one that sung "Smooth" with Rob Thomas a couple of years ago. His guitar playing was superb!

I'm giving you this example because "Smooth" was one of the greatest hits in that year. You can still listen to it in the radio from time to time. :D

Well, I don't know much about him. He is a young artist well known in USA singing mostly rock music. I actually haven't heard any other song of his.

The only reason I refer to him is that "smooth" was a great hit a couple of years ago and it was all over the television and the radio. Rob Thomas has written the lyrics and the music of the song so it was mainly charged to him. So, if Nikos or anybody else my age don't know who Santana is can remember in the video clip the guy with the black glasses playing so magnificently his electric guitar!

Well, I will!!! :D

Isn't it funny and weird though? The only thing that young people know about Santana ( who as I now know was and is a great musician) is that he is the guy with the black glasses playing an electric guitar in a video clip? :D

Nikos........Santana is a singer and a composer,and his style is I would say Latin-rock! ( It is my opinion) He is I think nearly 60 years old. You must hear something more from him!! :music:  :D  :razz: Franz

Ok, now I learned too that Santana is a great musician!

But what style of music is he playing? Is he a singer or a composer?

Again hello Nikos,

You should run an eye over to this page : http://www.santana.com/frameset.html

I'm sure, you'll learn more information about Santana..According to me, he doesn't play guitar, he does magic things with his guitar.  :music:

Thanks for your compliment Franz. As for me he is too...

As to Master  "Everyday I have to Blues" or " Corazon Espinada" :cool: Marvellous isn't it?

Eleni Vitali.

Did anyone mention O Ilias Iliatoras ?

This is where I heard her voice for the first time.

She is one of the best, certainly.

I didn't manage to see Vitali live in Athens, ;) but I did get Ο Ηλιας ο ηλιατορας. Among many other things. It's the first record I unpacked, I listened to it on the plane on the way home. What can I say? Except, to those who told me about it: thank you. And to those who don't know it yet: listen!

Martha..... I think you like the Blues as much,as I do!! :cool: I have some very old records from Sonnyboy Williamson,Willi Dixon and others. :cool:  Great music!!! ;)  :(  Franz

Martha..... I think you like the Blues as much,as I do!! :cool: I have some very old records from Sonnyboy Williamson,Willi Dixon and others. :cool:  Great music!!! :confused:  :D  Franz

:D You're lucky Franz. What about " If The Sea Was Whiskey" from Dixon :D

I'm afraid of, my information is limited about Blues. I know some populer singers like Santana, Garry Moore,B.B.King, of course Ray Charles, Eric Clapton. I'm sure you're better than me ;)

Which film is the best for me?  :D  :D  Both "Blues Brothers" and "Blues Brothers 2000"  :(

Ok Franz, we like "Blues & Jazz" :music:

Not at all Nikos. I've been very pleased to you met him. If you' ve not listened before any Blues or something like that, you should start with "Supernatural" which is Santana's last CD's name. Then you can continue to Havana Moon or Illimunations.

As you understood, I would like to see Dalaras together with Santana. It would be magnificent. :music: :cool:

Thanassis Papakonstantinou is an amazing song maker. He appeared together with Socrates Malamas and given that they are both very of interesting people the result was marvelous.

Marvelous.

Yes indeed. And this is yet another CD I have to thank you for... Thank you!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead