Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
opterios

Ever got to speak to Dalaras?

2 posts in this topic

Has any of you guys have ever talked to Dalaras in person? Ever met him in random and got the chance to talk to him?

The closest I've ever be to him was at Iera Odo, where I only shaked his hand after the program had finished. He seemed a bit embarassed, of surprised maybe (or he probably was just feeling happy, I don't know), because about 30-40 young people ran at him, just to shake his hand. Others were taking photos, but I got what I really needed. That was a simple handshake ;)

However, a friend of mine really got to speak to him. And they didn't just exchanged a "good evening". They were talking for about 20 minutes. It was at Megaro Mousikis a few months ago, at Al di Meola's concert. Dalaras was there among the audience. My friend went to the backstage to search for Meola, but run over Dalaras!!! He took the chance to approach him (with the excuse of an autograph), but they ended up talking and talking! What can you really ask this man in 20 minutes?

I don't know about you, but I feel really jeleous of my friend! How about you?

Themis

--------

"Όσα παλιά τραγούδια ξέρω, χωρίς ταλέντο κι αν τα πω,

μες των ματιών σου την αλήθεια, το παραμύθι μου θα βρω".

Hi Themi, welcom :)

Yes,I had the chance to speek to him, not to talk WITH him :)  :D

It was last year in Amsterdam, after his performance at the crossing border festival. He came out the theatre very relaxed and he took the time to talk / listen to people, I was able(don't ask how I did that) to get his attention and to say some carefully rehearsed Greek words. He had my hand in both his and reacted really sweet. I still have a very big smile on my face if I think about those moments. :)  :)  ;)

Your friend was indeed very lucky and yes I would be jelous too. in fact right now I am jelous of my best friend who is in Greece now and called me on the phone yesterday to tell me that she had seen him at Zygos last sunday   :confused:

I,m real happy for her but......... :cool:  :confused:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0