Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Apostolis

New Interview of Dalaras

28 posts in this topic

et1.gif

Good news!! :) According to my TV agenda, A show in ET1 called "Oi filoi mou" with Giorgos Papastefanou has invited our Giorgos Dalaras for an interview. The show is at 20:10 on Saturday 18/5 .... Have your VCRs ready!!!  :D

Great interview, however the audio / video documents were greater!!! Here is a sample!!

dendro.zip

I have to add my feedback too !! I saw the interview and I almost forgot that in Alpha there was the fiesta of Olympiakos !!!

Apostoli, the sample is from an old interview given from Dalaras to Papastefanou 20-30 years ago! Papastefanou asks Dalaras something, but he prefers to answer with this song!  

I saw the interview but I got amazed with the old videoclips I saw!! Have you ever seen the video of "Ax Xelidoni mou" ??? Dalaras is walking by the railway with his old-styled hair and sings... There were many many many moments from 'old' Dalaras with Theodorakis, Loizos, Kougioumtzis.

It was a 'must see'!

The trouble is that we can't watch the Greek television here in France, except for the satellite programme on the internet... :D

All the video documents were great! I really want to go to ERT's archive and borrow all these videos!!

Nikola, do you want all the interview, or all ERT's archive?? If you want the interview, I can help, otherwise....

Thank you for your information about concetrs in Budapest / Meinz..

Does anyone know of any concerts in ITALY, FRANCE, HOLLAND, BELGIUM or ENGLAND ?

Or know whom I should call / email to find out ?

satu , keep watching this forum, it's usually the first to know. The rule with Dalaras concerts is that they are announced at short notice: we all have to live with it :D

Apostoli, if you need shock troops to invade ERT, I'm your man!

But you will probably do it the diplomatic way, won't you - you are very good at that, I've seen you in action :D

Good luck!!

you know, it was scheduled on satelite tv last Sunday at 3:00 my time. So I opened my secret link on the INternet to watch it and they decided to show the most stupid basketball game I have ever watched in my life. Maybe next Sunday at 10pm greek time when the show ΟΙ φίλοι μου is scheduled.

No sun here dear. Last Saturday during the commencement it freaking snowed. Today it's 30 degrees. Half the people are in heavy coats and the others are half naked

No sun here dear. Last Saturday during the commencement it freaking snowed. Today it's 30 degrees. Half the people are in heavy coats and the others are half naked

About the same as here today. I won't tell you what I'm wearing !

Micki

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0