Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Niki

CONTACT DALARAS???

30 posts in this topic

Geeske, you've really made me laugh :laugh: :laugh:

But maybe you're right! Everyone I've discussed my participation to the club with, think I am a fool and I'm wasting my time. What I answer is:" You say what you know"/"Τόσα ξέρετε, τόσα λέτε..."(I'm sure I haven't written it right again, so please help me -for one more time-if you can)..meaning: You don't have the least idea about it!!! And I'm not going to tell anyone else about it, because they make me nervous!!! :)

And yes, I think I have become... addicted, since on the weekends that I can't have access to the internet because I don't have an internet connection at home, guess...I feel that I miss you all. I miss our discussions!!! And it's less than a month that I've subscribed to the club. Unbelievable...!!!

It's in our hands to maintain this spirit of the club!

And another point:

You see what a valuable tool internet can be for those who use it properly????

(Edited by Eleni Kapsala at 11:38 am on Aug. 29, 2001)

Well the Club is great and this page even greater...but I would like to return to the main subject of this post,if there is a way someone can reach George.Well I believe there is,even though I think someone wrote here that he rearly replies to letters.I know one case in witch he had been sent a letter and he replied!Ofcourse he sent back a signed photo but that was the request!Anyway my friends,you never loose if you try!

Eleni, I don't know a good English translation for Τόσα ξέρετε, τόσα λέτε, but I understand your meaning! In Dutch we say 'je praat naar dat je verstand hebt', which litteraly means 'you speak according to the understanding you have'.

I'm glad I made you laugh - it's good for you :)

It can get worse: I've been told I'm starting to say Greek words in my sleep. Where will this end??? But the one who says so doesn't know Greek, so it was probably just gibberish. I hope so anyway.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0