Giorgos

Interview in ET3

25 posts in this topic

This topic is a reply to Vicky's topic "ET3":

Posted: June 04 2002,08:07

Yesterday afternoon at about 5 I came across a Dalaras interview in ET3. Unfortunately I saw only the last couple of minutes. Has anyone seen it? And could he\she tell us what was it about?

The reason I started a new topic (and not a reply) is that it's been already 2 weeks, nobody has replied yet and maybe few people get to notice it.

Geia sou Vicky ki apo mena :D

Yes, I saw the interview in ET3. George was in Thessaloniki on Monday 3rd of June, for a concert with Andreatos and Aslanidou, and a few hours before the concert, he was interviewed by the journalist u saw. The interview was short, because George didn't have much time to spare.

(Stin arxi rwtithike gia tin paraitisi tou Ypourgou Ygeias Alexandrou Papadopoulou, ti gnwmi exei gia to atomo tou ktl., tipota to endiaferon -gia tin istoria kai mono, o Dalaras ekfrastike me poly kolakeftika sxolia gia ton prwin Ypourgo).

Boy, there are some reaaaally stupid journalists! Here are some excerpts of the interview -forgive me if I cannot remember George's exact words, it's been more than 2 weeks and unfortunately I wasn't home to record it on VCR, but I assure you that the below summary is very very close to the authentic interview. I 'll post it in 3 parts. Here 's Part I :

PART I

Journalist : Mr. Dalaras, a few days ago took place the Eurovision Song Contest, and Greece took the 17th place out of 24 participants. How do you comment on this big failure?

(OK, so u must be a big j*rk to ask Dalaras about these meaningless matters, but even a bigger one to consider the above fact a "failure"!)

Dalaras : Failure? Excuse me, you said failure?

Journalist : Eeeer...yes. Why, do you consider the 17th place a success? (!!! )

Dalaras : I think you are missing my point. I was never in favor of these stupid contests that have so little to do with music, at least with music the way I understand and mean it. Have we reached to that point to consider it a failure? Is it perhaps a national humiliation? Or should the Government resign? The whole thing is just business and public relations and marketing, and I was never a friend with these terms. Which of these songs is true music? In my opinion, the whole show is a circus.

Journalist : So, you would never participate in Eurovision?

(Brilliant question...)

Dalaras (you should have seen his face) : No. I don't know a single thing about these contests, they are so foreign to me.

Journalist : Did you like the Greek song?

Dalaras : What Greek song? There was no Greek song in that contest.

Journalist : I mean Mr. Rakintzis' "S.A.G.A.P.O." .

(swwwpa! les kai den to katalave!)

Dalaras : Was it Greek? Were the lyrics Greek? Coz to me, they sounded like English. Is this the real Greek music? Does it have ANYTHING to do with our tradition? Is this representative of our country? That's what we show to the Europeans? Were there any greek instruments, or elements that show the song's identity?

(E, edw ekane lathos : olokliri stoli twn EKAM (the Greek S.W.A.T. team) forouse o Rakintzis kai malista eixe kai aleksisfairo gileko me to ethnosimo sto stithos  :D  :D  :))

Journalist : So, you are against any Song Contest?

Dalaras : Of course! Why should there be winners or losers? Music is not a championship. What to you do when there are more than one songs that you like? Why do you have to choose one? Why not make a Folklore Festival instead?

(Tomorrow Part II, etsi gia na yparxei ki agwnia :))

Giorgooooo!!!!!!!! Come back and continue!!!

Anyway, was the interview in Kontrapounto?

BTW, it is indeed VERY stupid to have an interview with Dalaras, a short interview as you said and waste the time with 4 questions about Eurovision...

OW! OW! OW!

i DO wish I'd seen his face!!!!!!

the pooor journalist - it's a wonder he didn't shrivel to ashes on the spot...

Niki mou, to Kontrapounto einai sovari ekpompi me eksisou sovaro kai sympathestato dimosiografo :D I ekpompi i sygkekrimeni itan perissotero politikou periexomenou kai poikillis ylis, ki oxi mousiki.

What I don't understand is why they put journalists who have nothing to do with music, interview Mr MusicMan himself...

As far as the questions are concerned, as u 'll see later too, they are ALL a waste of time. But the answers really rock! :D

Giorgo thank you very very much!!! ;)

I'm waiting for part 2 and 3!!!

Although I wouldn't ask such questions especially if I had limited time with Dalaras.

:D

Hi Giorgio

Kala, Ti Vlakes einai aftos O Reportaz!

Man, I too would be upset if I were in Dalaras shoes

and he asked me such trivial BS questions.

But tell us though,

did Dalaras actually get to sing any songs in

this contest?

if so, what songs were they?

p.s.  I agree with what Dalaras said, "why have

these contests and favor only 1 song when you can

have a folklore festival instead and like many songs you hear"

;)

Christo, the contest the guy was talking about is a thing called Eurovision song festival, and it's the very worst kind of cheap, fake, plastic non-music there exists. Also the worst kind of commercial TV poison. Living in the States, you wouldn't know about it, maybe, but do know the kind, don't you?

(Sorry but I really think it's poison, and apparently so does Dalaras).

I don't think Dalaras would take part in a contest of that kind if his life depended on it...

Hi Christo :)

LOL, no. Dalaras has never -ever- participated in Eurovision. If you knew about the spirit of the contest (Geske gave a pretty good picture of it), you 'd laugh trying to imagine Dalaras participating in Eurovision.

So, just like I promised, here's Part II. This time it's about another song contest, the Thessaloniki Song Festival.

Note : ET3 is a Thessaloniki TV station, and most of the reporters -as it is natural- are from Thessaloniki. You 'll understand both today and tomorrow (when I 'll post the last and most important part of the interview) why I am mentioning this.

PART II

Journalist : That means that you are against the Thessaloniki Festival?

Dalaras : Of course, simply because it is just another song contest. Dont be mislead by the name. Why? Because it is called  Festival? Festival is a feast. In the Thessaloniki Festival, there are winners and losers, there is rating. Thats not the spirit of a song feast.

Journalist (very offended because he is from Thessaloniki and depserately trying to defend the Festival) Maybe, but it has a long history.

Dalaras : And thats the only thing thats left from it. Since 1985, nobody is talking about it, nobody is interested in whats happening and about who s participating. Can you tell me a song that you remember participating since 1985? A single song, thats all I m asking forOr maybe an artist

Journalist :

Dalaras (smiling) : See? The fading glory of another contest.

Journalist : Would you participate back in the 70s? Or the early 80s?

Dalaras : No, not a chance. They have invited me so many times to participate, I had always refused.

Journalist : But why? Back then there were very important artists who participated.

Dalaras (smiling) : I know. And Ill tell you something that few people remember or know. Kouyioumtzis too had sent a song in the early 70s. Did you know that? No, I didnt think so either. Good for him that he didnt repeat it later.

Journalist (trying to interrupt him, so as to prove that he is right) :

Dalaras (realising what he is about to say, interrupts him first) : Listen. I know what you are trying to say. But, believe me, I am not new. I know very well who has participated in the Thessaloniki Song Festival, much better than you do. Back in the 70s, when really important people where in charge of it, the organisation was very good. And if the Thessaloniki Festival become famous, it ows it to a man : Manos Hatzidakis. When Manos was in charge, someone could have a serious reason to participate. I am not judging anyone who does that, no. I am simply saying that I could never participate in a meaningless contest, not now, not then, not ever.

I liked the second part better than the first. Why? Because I've heard about Thessaloniki Festival and Dalaras not wanting to participate but I never knew not what the Festival was nor why Dalaras wouldn't like that. I only knew that Dalaras had strongly objected to it. And I was taking his word for it.   :)

Λοιπόν, όπως ήδη καταλάβατε, οι servers είχαν πρόβλημα. Για καθαρά τεχνικούς λόγους (έφτασε 04:30 a.m για να καταφέρω να μπω στο site και νυστάζω αφάνταστα) το post του 3ου μέρους της συνέντευξης θα καθυστερήσει 12 ώρες περίπου. Αύριο απόγευμα λοιπόν το φινάλε της συνέντευξης.

Καληνύχτα. Zzzzzzz

(Όχι για να μη λέτε ότι δεν είμαι συνεπής  :confused: )

Το καλό πράγμα αργεί (μια κατάρρευση των servers του ΟΤΕ απλά επιβεβαίωσε του λόγου το αληθές) και ιδού το 3ο και τελευταιό μέρος της περίφημης συνέντευξης στην ΕΤ3.

Το θέμα είναι πως αρχικά υπολόγιζα να γράψω στα αγγλικά, όπως εξάλλου και τα 2 προηγούμενα μέρη, αλλά... μου στάθηκε αδύνατο να μεταφράσω χωρίς να χάσουν τα λεγόμενα του Γιώργου το μεγαλύτερο μέρος από το νόημά τους. ’ρα, καταλήγω στο ότι καλύτερα να γράψω στα ελληνικά και μετά είτε εγώ είτε κάποιος άλλος (λέγε με Νίκη  :) ) μεταφράζει στα άγγλικα, όσο είναι εφικτό τουλάχιστον.

Λοιπόν, ξανά το Φεστιβάλ Θεσσαλονίκης στο προσκήνιο, με έναν δημοσιογράφο να προσπαθεί να αποδείξει τα αναπόδεικτα και το Γιωργάκη να κάνει κάτι καταπληκτικά λογοπαίγνια (και μάλιστα στα αγγλικά), να μιλά για τα βραβεία Αρίωνας -αλλά και τα βραβεία...Αφροδίτη!-, για το μέλλον και το...πεπόνι και να δίνει για μια ακόμα φορά ρεσιτάλ. Απολαύστε τον!

ΤΡΙΤΟ ΜΕΡΟΣ

Δημοσιογράφος (ο Θεός να τον κάνει δηλαδή...) : Πολλοί λένε ότι ο Νταλάρας δεν έχει πάει σε κανένα διαγωνισμό γιατί φοβάται μήπως δεν βγει πρώτος ή έστω μήπως δεν τα πάει καλά. Γι' αυτό και δεν έχει πάει στο Φεστιβάλ ποτέ.

Νταλάρας : (μ' ένα χαμόγελο του στυλ "Κοίτα να δεις κάτι άνθρωποι...") Λένε τέτοια ε; Ε, τι να πω, καλά κάνουν και τα λένε. Εγώ τι φταίω να τα ακούω;

Δημοσιογράφος : Ναι αλλά κάτι τέτοιο το έχουν πει και για άλλους καλλιτέχνες, ότι βγαίνει η εικόνα ότι απαξιούμε για κάτι ενώ στην πραγματικότητα το φοβόμαστε...

Νταλάρας : ...τώρα θέλετε απάντηση; Έχω φτάσει εκεί που έχω φτάσει, με τόσες και τόσες επιτυχίες στο ενεργητικό μου, μια πορεία που για τα ελληνικά δεδομένα είναι αδιανόητη, και θα φοβηθώ έναν χαζοδιαγωνισμό; Κατ' αρχας, δεν νιώθω γενικότερα φόβο. Ίσα ίσα. Αλλά αν έπρεπε να νιώσω, θα φρόντιζα να άξιζε τον κόπο. Και ακούστε και κάτι άλλο. Εγώ, η Χαρούλα, ο Γιάννης, η Δήμητρα, έχουμε 30 ολόκληρα χρόνια λαμπρής πορείας στα ελληνικά μουσικά δρώμενα και εν έτι 2002 εξακολουθούμε να πρωταγωνιστούμε, τα ίδια άτομα που πρωταγωνιστούσαν και το 1970 και το 1980 και το 1990. Το Φεστιβάλ τι ιστορία έχει, και το κυριότερο, τι πορεία έχει; Πού έχει χαθεί 20 χρόνια τώρα; (Απηυδησμένος) Εμείς έχουμε ανάγκη το Φεστιβάλ ή αυτό εμάς;;;

Δημοσιογράφος : Mε το να μην πηγαίνετε όμως, βγαίνει η αίσθηση στον κόσμο ότι είστε σνομπ.

Νταλάρας : Όχι! Κάνετε μεγάλο λάθος. Απλά σέβομαι την τέχνη μου και τον εαυτό μου και δεν την ρίχνω όπου κι όπου.

Δημοσιογράφος : Έχετε δημιουργήσει αρκετές έχθρες με τους αρμόδιους του Φεστιβάλ.

Νταλάρας : Επειδή δεν συμμετέχω; Και τι πρέπει να κάνω τώρα γι' αυτό; Να πηγαίνω όπου να 'ναι για να είμαι αρεστός; Πότε ασχολήθηκα με δημόσιες σχέσεις για να ασχοληθώ τώρα;

Δημοσιογράφος : Κι όμως, το Φεστιβάλ, όπως και η Eurovision, αντιπροσωπεύουν τη μουσική έτσι όπως εξελίσσεται, είτε μας αρέσει είτε όχι.

Νταλάρας : Α όχι! Με συγχωρείτε πολύ, αλλά δεν είναι αυτή η μουσική εξέλιξη.

Δημοσιογράφος : Μα πώς... Είναι η μουσική του μέλλοντος!

Νταλάρας : (απορημένος) Του μέλλοντος; Τι είναι πια αυτό το μέλλον που όλοι λέμε και ξαναλέμε; Το ακούω συνέχεια για να δικαιολογήσουμε τα αδικαιολόγητα, σαν μια λέξη μαγική, απόκοσμη, μια γενικότητα. Το μέλλον... Τι είναι; Κάτι το άπιαστο; Το ασύλληπτο; Μέλλον... Είναι μια λέξη απλά; Mήπως το πεπόνι (σημ. : λογοπαίγνιο με την ομόηχη αγγλική λέξη melon); Μέλλον, πεπόνι, φρούτα, μαρμελάδα, ένα πράγμα παχύρευστο που ρέει...τι, τι ακριβώς; Έτσι θεοποιούμε μια λέξη και στο βωμό της θυσιάζουμε τα πάντα; Το μέλλον δεν είναι άρρηκτα δεμένο με το παρόν μας αλλά και το παρελθόν μας; Τι είμαστε; Ασύνδετοι; H εξέλιξη δεν επηρεάζεται άμεσα από το τώρα; Λέμε μέλλον και δεν συνειδητοποιούμε πόσο κοντά βρίσκεται... Το αύριο τι είναι; Μέλλον δεν είναι κι αυτό; Σε λιγες ωρίτσες θα έχουμε αύριο λοιπόν. Έτσι ξεκομμένο βρίσκεται από το σήμερα; Εσείς θα αλλάξετε κάτι άρδην μέσα σε μια μέρα; To μέλλον μας -και να το καταλάβουμε καλά αυτό- χτίζεται τώρα, στο παρόν. Αν είναι σάπιο το παρόν, τότε τα θεμέλια δεν θα αντέξουν για πολύ και θα καταρρεύσουν όλα. Μην τα ισοπεδώνουμε όλα λοιπόν με κάποιες λέξεις που άλλα σημαίνουν και άλλα τους προσδίδουμε. Εδώ βλέπω να γίνονται διαγωνισμοί του...μέλλοντος, show, φαντασμαγορικά πράγματα, να αποδίδουμε τίτλους όπως "Τα βραβεία του αιώνα" και δεν ξέρω κι εγώ τι άλλο... Φτιάξαμε τώρα "Βραβεία Αρίων". Σε λίγο θα έχουμε και "Βραβεία Ηράκλειτος, Αφροδίτη, Απόλλωνας"... Και το εκπληκτικό που άκουσα : έγιναν θεσμός στο ελληνικό τραγούδι! Πότε πρόλαβαν κιόλας;;; Oύτε χρόνο δεν έκλεισαν -τι χρόνο, ούτε 2 μήνες- και προλάβαμε να τα κάνουμε και θεσμό! Και να βλέπεις μια πασαρέλα, να παρελαύνουν όλα τα είδη μαζί κι όλοι να μπαίνουν στο ίδιο καζάνι! Αυτό είναι το μέλλον; Ευχαριστώ, αλλά δε θα πάρω.

-------------------------

Ούτε κι εμείς  :D

Ρε Γιώργο διαβάζοντας αυτό το τελευταίο κομμάτι λέω: 'μα καλά τι βλάκας αυτός ο δημοσιογραφίσκος!'

Γιώργο σε ευχαριστούμε πάρα πολύ!!!  :)  Καλύτερα που την έγραψες στα ελληνικά! Γιατί έτσι (όπως είπες κι ο ίδιος) αποδίδεται καλύτερα το νόημα των όσων είπε)

Ο δημοσιογράφος όντως ήταν άστα να πάνε... Θα ήθελα να ξέρω τί ειπώθηκε μετά τη συνέντευξη...  χε χε...  :confused:  δεν νομίζω ο Νταλάρας να μην σχολίασε τις... μαλ...ίες που τον ρώτησε... τη στιγμή που μάλιστα επέμενε τόοοοσο πολύ στα ίδια πράγματα...ντε και καλά να πει ότι "ναι παιδιά, μετανιώνω για το φεστιβάλ και του χρόνου θα έρθω να συμετάσχω..."  :razz:  :sarcasm:

Πάντως υπάρχει και  η καλή πλευρά. Ο δημοσιογράφος πίεσε τον Νταλάρα και αυτός ανταποκρίθηκε πολύ καλά βάζοντας και τον δημοσιογράφο και όσους πιστέυουν αυτά στη θέση τους... Καυστικός και σοβαρός συνάμα... Θα'θελα να βλέπω και τις εκφράσεις του...

As for the translation give me some time... :blush:

THIRD PART

Reporter: Many people say that Dalaras has not been in any contest because he is afraid that he might not come first of do well. That's why he has never been in the Festival.

Dalaras: (wearing a smile that says "look at these people and what they come up to...") They say so, e? Well, what can I say, good for them that they do so. What's my fault and I have to listen to all these?

Reporter: Yes, but something similar has been said for other artists as well, that we show others that we don't value something whereas in reality we are afraid of it...

Dalaras: ...now you want an answer? I am where I am, with so many successes in my life, a journey that for the Greek facts is unthinkable and I will be scared of a stupid concert?First and foremost, I don't fear in general. On the contrary. But if I had to feel fear I would make sure it worths it. And listen to this as well. Me, Xaroula, Giannis, Dimitra, we have 30 years of great carriers in the greek music and in the year 2002 we are still in the frontline, the same people who were in the frontline back in 1970 and in 1980 and in 1990. What's

the Festival's history and most important which is the path it has followed? Where is it for the last 20 years? (disdainful) Do we have need of the Festival, or the Festival needs us?

Reporter: With not going you give the impression to the people that you are snob.

Dalaras: No! You are making a big mistake. I'm just respecting my art and myself and I don't throw it anywhere.

Reporter:You have created many enemeis from those who are responsible for the Festival.

Dalaras: Because I don't participate? And what am I supposed to do now for that? To go everywhere just so that people will like me? When did I waste my time with public relations to do it now?

Reporter(listen to this guy!!! :blush: ) : However, the Festival and the Eurovision represent the music and the way it evolves, whether we like it or not.

Dalaras: A no! Excuse me, but this is not music evolution.

Reporter(he goes on!!!): But how... It's the music of the future!  

Dalaras: :) Of the future? What is this future that we all keep saying? I hear it all the time to justify things that cannot be justified, like a magical word, a distant word, a generality. The future... What is it? Something that cannot be defined? The unthinkable? Future... Is it just a word? The melon perhaps? (note: it's a joke, the greek word for future is mellon and it pronounced the same as the english word melon) Future, melon, fruits, jam, something thick that flows... what, what exactly? Do we deify a word and in her altar we sacrifice everything? The future does not have an indissoluble

relationship with our present and our past? What are we? We have no bonds? The evolution is not affected directly from the present?  We say "future" and we do not realise how close it is... Tomorrow what is it? Isn't it future? In few hours we will have tomorrow. Is it so cut off from today? Would you change something completely from one day to the other?  The future -and we have to understand it well- is built on the present. If the present is rotten, then the foundations will not

last for long and everything will collapse. Let's not put everything on the same level by using some words that their meaning is different than the meaning we give them. I see contests of.. the future, shows, flashy things to be organised, I see us giving titles such as "The awards of the century" and I don't know what else... We created now "The Ariwn awards". In a while we will have the "Hrakleitos, Afrodite, Apollon awards"... And the most amazing I heard: "they have become an institution in the greek song! When they made them so??? Not a year has passed -what year, not even 2 months- and we managed to turn them into an institution! And you see there a pasarela* , where all the forms and categories  march and everyone is put in the same boiler! Is this the future? Thanks but no, I won't take it.  

---------------------------------

*I don't know the word...

---------------------------------

That was the interview and as Giorgos says "We won't take it either!"

BTW, Giorgo, do you know the name of the reporter? I doubt Dalaras will accept to give him an interview...  :sarcasm:  :confused:  :razz:  :cool:

Nικόλα μου, είναι στιγμές που λέω "Χαρά στην υπομονή αυτού του ανθρώπου που κάθεται και ακούει υπομονετικά όλες αυτές τις μπούρδες"!

Νικούλα, μπράβο για την μετάφραση! :) Ήταν δύσκολη ακριβώς επειδή, σε αντίθεση με τα προηγούμενα μέρη, εδώ η κάθε λέξη είχε κι ένα ιδιαίτερο νόημα που έπρεπε να αποδοθεί όσο το δυνατόν πιο πιστά.

Νο, I don't know the reporter's name, Niki mou. But I am sure that not even George remembers it now. :confused: But the most important thing is the one that u said, that George reacted marvelously under pressure and gave brilliant answers to those stupid and offensive questions.

Didn't u love the play on words (μέλλον-melon & Arion-Afrodite-Apollo)? Brilliant! :razz:

As for the "πασαρέλα" word, i 'll use the french -and not the italian term- : defile (with an accent aigu, which I cannot post :blush:)

Very interesting and useful interview! Not for us, of course :confused: , but for those who need to be shown the way to real and actual music. I am trying to imagine what Bellou would have said, or rather, what she would have done to the journalist :D  :)  :blush:  :razz:  :sarcasm:  She must have laughed a lot from where she is...

Α ρε κάτι ξερουμε και μεις τόσα χρόνια. Αυτο είναι το μέλλον. Και το παρελθόν. Και το παρόν. Μπράβο του!

The more I read it the more I like it. And the more I laugh. And I have to apologize for that to GD because his intention was not to be funny.

No, you don't have to apologize to George, coz Socrati, when I was watching the interview, I couldn't help laughing myself too. Yes his intention was far from being funny, but listening to his words, I recall myself saying all the time : "’ψογος!!! Έτσι! Πες τα Γιώργο!".  :music: People like that "journalist" should be the ones to be ashamed not only for their attitude towards music and life generally, but for their disrespect to living legends like George.

Although it was a big waste of questions, George's answers have such a great meaning that make me thinking that, afterall, it was a good thing that this interview took place. I 've said that before, and I am saying it again : George is a philosopher. And I am sure that you all agree with me. A simple look to his interviews prove the truth of these words.

George is a philosopher

...that's why I would give almost anything to have a REAL conversation with him...

...that's why I would give almost anything to have a REAL conversation with him...

...so I started to learn Greek...

You'll agree that interviews like this one are great practice material :music:

Thank you, Giorgo!

(and you, Giorgo!  )

Any time Geeske :razz:

Τώρα συγγνώμη δηλαδή Νίκη μου, αλλά αν εγώ πω αυτά που λέγαμε τις προάλλες, για την συνομιλία μου δηλαδή με τον Νταλάρα, εγώ θα φταίω;  :razz:  :razz:  :razz: Να με ακολουθείς περισσότερο, και που ξέρεις, ΜΠΟΡΕΙ και να συμβεί αυτό που λες, π.χ. να ΤΥΧΕΙ να τον βρεις επί σκηνής Μεγάρου Μουσικής μόνο του και να μιλήσετε για -ας πούμε- κανά 20λεπτο  :razz: Φιλιά  :music:

Επειδή αναρωτηθήκατε παιδιά για το όνομα του δημοσιογράφου.Ονομάζεται Κώστας Μπλιάτκας και να φανταστείτε ότι θεωρείται και από τους σοβαρούς δημοσιογράφους της Θεσσαλονίκης.Τι να πουν και οι σοβαρά σοβαροί...Και μια παρένθεση.Τι είναι όλος αυτός ο συφερτός που περνάει από την ελληνική τηλεόραση;Γεμίσαμε από χαζογκλαμουριά και δήθεν.Παρελαύνει το σκουπιδαριό.Και οι πραγματικά σπουδαίοι ο Θεοδωράκης,ο Ξαρχάκος,ο Νταλάρας και άλλοι συνειδητά απέχουν.Απορρίπτουν συνεχώς προτάσεις.Μπορεί κι αυτοί να μην εγκρίνουν την κατάσταση, αλλά πρέπει να αντιδράσουν πιο δυναμικά.Δεν είναι πολιτιστική είδηση η Βανδή και οι υπόλοιποι.Έλεος πια!!Να είστε όλοι καλά :music:

Γειά σου ρε Κώστα! Συμφωνώ με τις απόψεις σου. Μακάρι οι άνθρωποι που ευθύνονται για αύτή τη κατάσταση να άκουγαν τις απόψεις αυτές και να απομάκρυναν κάθε σκουπίδι από την Ελληνική Τηλεόραση. Προσωπικά, βαρέθηκα κάθε απόγευμα να βλέπω τον κάθε σοβαροφανή ανθρωπό να τσακώνετε με κάποιον άλλο για ανούσια θέματα, στον Γυάλινο τύχο και σε κάθε Γυάλινο τύχο... :sarcasm:

Σωστός ο Κώστας! :mad:

Όντως ο συγκεκριμένος δημοσιογράφος θεωρείται ότι κάνει σοβαρή εκπομπή (by the way, η εκπομπή λέγεται "Τρίτη ματιά"). Δυστυχώς όμως, έχω την αίσθηση ότι το πρόβλημα είναι ότι ασχολούνται οι λάθος άνθρωποι με τα εκάστοτε αντικείμενα. Εν προκειμένω, ο εν λόγω δημοσιογράφος δεν έχει καμία (όπως αποδείχτηκε) σχέση με το αντικείμενο της μουσικής, αφού και τυπικά είναι πολιτικός ρεπόρτερ. Σε αντίθεση με το Κοντραπούντο, που είναι αμιγώς μουσική εκπομπή.

Συμπέρασμα; Αν δεν έχεις μουσική παιδεία, καλό θα είναι να μην καλείς στην εκπομπή σου μουσικούς του βεληνεκούς του Γιώργου Νταλάρα.

Όσο για τους Γυάλινους Τοίχους και τα Best Sellers και τα κάθε λογής Παρατράγουδα, η ξεφτίλα της ιδιωτικής τηλεόρασης δεν έχει όρια. Η ΕΡΤ μπορεί να έχει την νοοτροπία του δημοσίου υπαλλήλου (λίγα λεπτά περιγραφής ενός αγώνα Moundial αρκούν για να μάθετε το νέο status του αθλήματος που περιλαμβάνει "κόρνερ από καλή θέση" και "φάουλ έξω από τη μεγάλη περιοχή"), τουλάχιστον όμως κρατά την κατινιά μακριά από το πρόγραμμά της. Κι αν πρέπει να επιλέξω μεταξύ ασχετοσύνης και ανηθικότητας, να είστε σίγουροι πως θα επιλέξω το πρώτο.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead