Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
franz averstegge

How I became

3 posts in this topic

Hello this is franz.                                                How we got to know Dalaras!                                  In december 99 a friend from athens invited us to celebrate the changing of the years with his family.In the end of december we fly to athens.He had made a big programm for the whole week.At sylvester evening we stayed with his family,with eating,singing and dancing.The TV was on the whole night. Suddenly there was a singer on TV.I asked my friend, who he is?`He said it is our best singer,George Dalaras!!!!!!!! Since that day we love his music.We, my wife and i,saw him in dόsseldorf at 1.6.2001.Ok,thats our story,how we got to know George Dalaras.

Hello Franz

welcome to the club

Which is your most recent CD you acquired od Dalaras?

Meaning what is the title of the cd?

How many cd's do you have of Dalaras?

Hello Christo!              Thank you for the nice welcome!The CD ilike most is "Live and unplugged" from Alte Oper in Frankfurt. I like life CD`s more than hte others. I think i have 10 CD` s from Dalaras. It is not so easy to buy them in Germany,but i am often in Greece.My wife and i say ,it is our 2nd homeland.                                      Best wishes  Franz

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0