Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Apostolis

Prespes

78 posts in this topic

:):pity::blush:GREAT NEWS!!!!

I'll try to find a friend to record it for me!! I want this concert in my video collection!! :blush:

Dear members,

As for me it is not allowed to fly due to back operation could somebody pls pls tape the concert for me. I am willing to pay for the cost.

Thanks

Henkos

p.s. does anyone know where I can order the video of Zygos??

:(

yes by all means add me to that list as well

:att:

If there is somewhere I can purchase a copy of the Zygos video or the one Apostolis is going to get, I sure would like to buy a copy myself.

However, it has to to be formatted in the NTSF format.

Since my vcr and dvd won't play the PAL system.

Keep us posted as further info comes through

as no doubt inquiring minds will want to know.

:)

Yvonne, Henk, I wish you soooooo much you have power and love, γεια χαρα καλη to endure that. I don't even mean Prespes (if it's a consolation, I remain home, too!), but the whole heavy time you are having.

"Palios stratiotis", even if it doesn't belong to the topic.

And, as for recordings, once more, please, count me in, too. And don't be afraid about the costs. :)

thanks! Olga

I think... I'm not sure I understood correctly but I think...

I just heard something on the radio about the new issue of Echo&Artis: the cd that goes with it is supposed to be filled with more-or-less famous Lefteris Papadopoulos songs, set by different composers, and sung by different singers.

If it's true, can someone please, please get hold of a copy for me, and send it? You won't regret it, I promise!

Ceterum censeo... what about me and the rest of the world? Please don't forget us, I am glad etsi kai allios to catch Greek programmes now, but not this one Prespes would be transmitted...

:):):razz:

I just heard something on the radio about the new issue of Echo&Artis: the cd that goes with it is supposed to be filled with more-or-less famous Lefteris Papadopoulos songs, set by different composers, and sung by different singers.

In July 1998 we had already a simular CD with the magazine Difono Nr.34!

post-2-1030042597.jpg

Oops, what a ruddy awfulll fotograf! It definitely doesn't do him justice! (But thanks for posting it, Anna, all the same :) )

How many songs does this man have on his conscience? Didn't someone say seven hundred, or even more? Anyway, think of the number of cd's one could fill.... :)

But, can anyone confirm if I heard correctly? I haven't heard the announcement a second time and truly, my ears are NOT to be trusted...

I think, if I read right, he wrote 1000 songs!!

Try to read on your own! Well, the scan is not the best...but also the writing...

post-2-1030049174.jpg

You are right, Anna. And the number seems to be even a bit higher. In the book where many of his songs are published he writes:

"Δεν ξέρω πόσα τραγούδια, ακριβώς, έχω γράψει. Υπολογίζω, γύρω στα 1.200. Μπορεί και 1.300."

"I don't know exactly how many songs I have written. I think about 1.200. Perhaps even 1.300."

1000 songs was in 1998 :)

Which book? 'ΤΑ ΤΡΑΓΟΥΔΙΑ ΜΟΥ - άπαντα' ?

Where did you get it??

Yes, Anna, exactly this book. And if I remember correctly, indeed I ordered it from Ianos. But once more I can also recommend www.greekbooks.gr (as there the shipping fees seem to be lower than for example at Ianos).

PS: The subtitle of the book ("Ta apanta" / "The complete works") is a little bit misleading. The songs end on side 639 and roughly you can say that on every side you have a new song. That means the book contains only about half of the songs written by Papadopoulos. But of course I can nevertheless highly recommend it. To my mind it is of very big importance for everyone who listens to greek music and can understand at least a little bit the language.

Dear friends,

I wish to all these, who can come to Prespes, at least such a fantastic evening like we had before in Berlin. Enjoy Greece, music, voices, meetings, ouzo, tsipuro, retsina.... A perfect weather.

Should you meet Kyrio Giorgo and Kyria Xaroula, say them "thanks" from me, too.

"Exo enan kafene..." to all friends in the Community, who can't come. But it would be the first song of our evening, no matter where we live, wouldn't it?

Eνα καλο ταξιδι σας ολους,

Ολγιτσα

That's for sure!!! 'Exw ena kafene" should be one of the first songs of the concert!! :)

one thing is for sure!! Dalaras is going to sing it in the concet!

At last!! 24 of August!! Today is the BIG day!! Prespes,... we're coming!! :)

Just to remind you that in this concert the singers that will take part are :

Alexiou, Dalaras, Kotsiras and Basis.

I wish all the members who are going to the concert tonight a great evening and we are anxiously awaiting your report about the concert.

Henkos

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0