John Akritidis

Από καρδιάς - Ζωντανή ηχογράφηση στον Ζυγό

324 posts in this topic

Έτερον εκάτερον Θέμη μου... :wow::wow:

Well, my dear Niki, here, you'll have to translate, as I don't understand much of that... ancient Greek? Byzantine? Katharevoussa? Mono dimotiki gia mena.... sas parakalw... :D

"Έτερον εκάτερον"

Xm... I never thought where it comes from...

Εκάτερος-η-ο: each one of two things

Έτερος-η-ο: different, not the same

So the expression means that two things that may seam contradictory (here it's the fact that I mostly care for the lyricks and the fact that Dalaras'performance drives me crazy) are not, as they are two different things.

Hope this helps! It's an expression I love using it... :blush: even when I'm saying things that ARE indeed contradictory to many people... :(:razz:

Oh, I see, Niki! I have learnt something new today, and I like the expression!

But tell me, Niki, is it arxaia, katharevoussa or dimotiki ?

Να βοηθήσω λιγάκι εγώ; Στο κάτω-κάτω τι σόι φιλόλογος είμαι; :razz:

Η ακριβής σημασία της φράσης είναι η εξής :

Έτερον εκάτερον = άλλο το ένα, άλλο το άλλο.

Οι λέξεις έτερος, ετέρα, έτερον και εκάτερος, εκατέρα, εκάτερον είναι αόριστες επιμεριστικές αντωνυμίες της Αρχαίας Ελληνικής Γλώσσας. Ειδικότερα :

- έτερος = Ι. άλλος

ΙΙ. ο ένας από τους δύο, και συνήθως αυτός που αναφέρεται δεύτερος.

Στο topic Birthdays for everybody πριν λίγες μέρες, είχα ευχηθεί στον Παύλο που γιόρταζε και την επόμενη ημέρα είχα ευχηθεί στον Αποστόλη (που γιορτάζει την αμέσως επόμενη ημέρα της γιορτής του Παύλου) γράφοντας :

"Χρόνια πολλά και στον έτερο της παρέας", θεωρόντας ότι η παρέα αποτελείται από 2 άτομα. ’ρα λοιπόν ήταν σαν να έλεγα "Χρόνια πολλά και στο άλλο μέλος της διμελούς παρέας."

- εκάτερος = καθένας από τους δύο, ο καθένας ξεχωριστά

Δεν χρησιμοποιείται αυτούσια πλέον η αντωνυμία παρά μόνο στην έκφραση "έτερον εκάτερον". Παρόλα αυτά, χρησιμοποιείται πάρα πολύ συχνά το τοπικό επίρρημα "εκατέρωθεν", το οποίο σημαίνει "και από τις δύο πλευρές χωριστά"

π.χ. Η παρεξήγηση μεταξύ των 2 φίλων λύθηκε, όταν δόθηκαν εκατέρωθεν εξηγήσεις.

Ελπίζω να βοήθησα κάπως :(

Σευχαριστώ για τις « explications » Γιώργο. Είσαι πρώτος !!! B):blush::(:razz:

I have bought the new CD last friday.Since then I heard the CD maybe ten times. But AMOR-AMORnearly 50 times.Has any member made the same experience???? :(:razz:

Franz :blush:B)

Just heard from friends in Norway, the first two Zygos CD's arrived there!!!

ΓΙΩΡΓΟΣ ΝΤΑΛΑΡΑΣ ΑΠΟ ΚΑΡΔΙΑΣ

http://www.greekbooks.gr/cd/showcd.asp?itemCode=084040

Ο Γιώργος Νταλάρας και οι συνεργάτες του μας μεταφέρουν την ατμόσφαιρα του προγράμματος του ΖΥΓΟΥ

http://www.greekbooks.gr/cd/showcd.asp?itemCode=084040

Dear all!

The songs on the new CDs,witch are older ones,sound so much different from the older versions! What have they done ? Do they use other instruments ? I like the newer versions more. :razz::D

Maybe anyone knows the answer. B) Franz :D

Let me tell you, I still love the older versions, too. It can't be differently.

I was living too long with the "old": An deis ston ipno soy...", and the rest. Specially: "Kapion allon filises...". I simply got used to the older versions, the old technologies (you don't believe there was a perfect possibilty to catch "Saloniki" some 25 years ago edo pera, do you? )

The problem can be, like now: Mi mou lete gia aytin, Kazantzidis, I know this song for ages, but I heard it long before I could recognize a single Greek word at all, sp that is why I answered to John, I don't know that yet.

It would go a loong time before I decide which of the "Apo kardias" is my favourite, Mono mia fora"? Let's wait.

O.

AANNAAAAAAAA !!! Thank you so much, kept me from having to wait for this CD !

I just have to listen to it a few times. No favorite song (yet), the whole CD will be favorite for quite some time !!!

I'm in heaven !

Micki

Micki, watch your steps! Quotation: μα στα σκαλια των ουρανιων γκρεμοτσακιζομαι.... (μεθησμενα τραγουδια).

Σκαλια των ουρανων? Pergamon - Altar.

Ach, it would be so well to hear Xaroula Alexiou with Dalaras again (Esperinos), because in the Agriolouloudo, althougt they made the brilliant introduction to it, I still miss her voice in this song.

Olgitsa.

Micki be carefull,this CD is dangerous.You can't get it out of your mind. :D:D:D As Olga told you,we had so much ouzo on your health in Berlin. We missed you! :D:D:D

Franz :D:D:D

Well i recieved (finally) the new Zygos CD yesterday and listened to it over and over..I would have to say its a great CD,very,very good..The selection of songs and the quality of the recording makes this CD another great effort by Georgo.I am especially happy and proud to see so many pictures of "The Guitar "in the CD jacket ..There is one especially that he holds up the guitar next to his shoulder that i really like.....There is one song that Dalaras sings on this CD that i find his voice is not suited for or lets just say did not work well on....Did any one else notice it and find it not a song he should have tried or attempted ?? Or is it just me..

I will wait to hear comments and see if anyone else mentions it..

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead