Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Giorgos

ΖΥΓΟΣ VIDEO on ANT1

91 posts in this topic

Λυπάμαι που σας φέρνω άσχημα νέα, αλλά...

Όσοι από εσάς είχατε ακυρώσει την Σαββατιάτικη έξοδό σας και είχατε ρυθμίσει τα βίντεό σας στον ΑΝΤ1 στις 23:45, μάλλον θα πρέπει να αναθεωρήσετε το αποψινό πρόγραμμά σας.

Το προγραμματισμένο για τις 29/6 βίντεο από το Ζυγό ΔΕΝ ΘΑ ΜΕΤΑΔOΘΕΙ ΑΠΟΨΕ.

Αιτία και πάλι ο ΒΒ2. Σύμφωνα με απόφαση δικαστηρίου που εκδόθηκε πριν 3 μέρες, ο ΒΒ2 θα μεταδίδεται μετά τα μεσάνυχτα. Τουτέστιν, το πρόγραμμα του ΑΝΤ1 αλλάζει και η προβολή του Ζυγού αναβάλλεται. Να πώς έχει το αποψινό πρόγραμμα του ΑΝΤ1 :

21:00 : Ελληνική ταινία "Ο γαμπρός απ' το Λονδίνο"

22:45 : Ξένη ταινία "O τελευταίος μαφιόζος"

00:15 : Eιδήσεις

00:30 : Big Brother 2

01:30 : Σειρά "Οι αγνοημένοι" (Ε)

Όπως βλέπετε, καμιά αναφορά περί Νταλάρα.

Προ ολίγου τηλεφώνησα ο ίδιος στον ΑΝΤ1 και μου είπαν ότι τελικά το βίντεο από την παράσταση στο Ζυγό 2002 θα μεταδοθεί την ΤΕΤΑΡΤΗ 3 ΙΟΥΛΙΟΥ ΣΤΙΣ 23:45.

Υπομονή λοιπόν ως την Τετάρτη. Sorry again... :inlove:

We hope so.... :D

These guys in ANT1 are so ... :inlove:

To programma toy Zygou tha metadothei thn Tetarth stis 23:45 ston ANT1. To eida na diafhmizetai ston ANT1 prin ligo. Ta psemata teleiwsan. Etoimaste ta video sas.

Ta video mas einai etoima edw kai 2 evdomades!!! :blink:

At last!!!

Today is the big day!! In two hours ANT1 TV will broadcast the Zygos 2002 video! :huh::blush: :lol: :mad:

Oui Francois, όλα καλά κι όλα ωραία επιτέλους!!!

Μόλις πριν λίγο τέλειωσε η μετάδοση...ε, είναι ωραίος άνθρωπος ο Γιώργος!

Μην ζητάτε πολλά τέτοια ώρα, 2 λόγια μόνο έχω να πω :

Σαν το παλιό καλό κρασί...

’ντε να ακούσω εντυπώσεις και από τους υπόλοιπους το πρωί :huh:

:huh: Personally, Im very disappointed! Except from some good songs (Amor, Θα πιω απόψε το φεγγάρι κλπ), ANT1 broadcast only the already known songs...(Το πεπρωμένο, Καράβια βγήκαν στη στεριά, Κι αν σε θέλω κλπ) But not even one rempetiko song! Not even one!!. :lol: :pity:

Whats more the picture and the sound quality was awful!!! The Orfeas 1983 video I have has better picture and sound quality!

I remember the show that it was over 3 hours! ANT1 had broadcast only 1:50 !

I should also say about the commercials! ANT1 interrupted the Zygos video for TV commercials after 3 songs!! :D:blush:

Pity :mad:

Let's hope next time the people of TV won't do the same stupidity to announce the broadcast of the show and then wait two and a half weeks to actually show it!! :huh:

(No one is complaining about the TV commercials that often interrupted the show.....I guess this is normal thing these days..... )

John

I should also say about the commercials! ANT1 interrupted the Zygos video for TV commercials after 3 songs!! :lol: :huh:

Terrible and unforgivable habit of our dirty capitalistic society... :blush:

No one is complaining about the TV commercials that often interrupted the show.....I guess this is normal thing these days.....

John

What do you mean normal ???????? Honestly !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a copy of "Stella" from ANT1 which is also marred by those bloody f :mad: g commercials. You don't know what is more important: the extremely civilized way the actors were playing (ach Melinaki mou!) or the the way you should have got pissed with all the silly stuff you'd have bought before watching the film (and that would have disabled you to watch it, anyway...)... :blush::pity::mad::(:mad:

I agree with Apostolis...

I was also dissapointed by the video. As he already said sound and image quality was terrible, and moreover most of the songs were the ones that are included in the CD and nothing more...

The programme might seam ok to someone who is not familiar with Dalaras but after going to Zygos so many times and living some GREAT moments there, we were expecting something more... To put it in another way, we thought that the video would be complementary to the CD and not only reapeating the same songs...

I suppose Dalaras has spoil us... that's why we always want to see something extraordinary... :(:pity::blush:

Antenna in Europe??

Is it possible to get Antenna in Germany??????

If someone knows something, please write!!!! And no problem if it's with commercial! I only buy what I want.

Does anyone know why the concert was shown on antenna in europe and not in the USA..I thought Antenna broadcast the exact same programs on satellite?

As I saw on their site,the broadcasts are not all the same...

Antenna in Europe??

Is it possible to get Antenna in Germany??????

If someone knows something, please write!!!! And no problem if it's with commercial! I only buy what I want.

Anna, everything is possible with satellite TV. I am sure you can get it. 100%.

Anyway, I also watched the video and I enjoyed it because it had been a very long time since the last time I watched a Dalaras video and also, in many points it reminded me of our meeting in Zygos. Especially when he did Mia vradia sto Leverkouzen, I remembered Anna and how she did when this song was performed in Zygos that night.

As for the rest, this thing happens always with TV, doesn't it? Personally I would not blame ANT1 but those who created the video. ANT1 probably said:

We can fit 90 minutes of video, just give us what you want, we don't mind

and that's it. (probably) As for the commercials, they were a good chance to change my air in the balcony, as we had a wonderful night yesterday! Further, I also realized that I MUST buy the CD soon. :(

Francois,

It is a nasty habit that has become a normality here in Greece that all the TV channels stop whatever they show for commercials!There are no time zones for them as the European channels do..

I haven't witnessed a major event being shown on Greek TV without being stopped for this reason...Yesterday I had to be ready to stop my recorder so that I wouldn't record commercials...The worst is that they stop whatever they show without any warning...so you end up having a video with the program you like and the commercials you don't like....

John

[...]Capitalism works,You get your free concert and in the process you might see some product you need for your home or a car you might want to buy...I choose to use the remote control and channel surf when commercials are on....That way no one tries to sell me anything!![...]

I like your philosophy, sarantiis, but are you certain it actually works like that? :(

Francois,

To give you an idea of what happened yesterday,the show was to start at 23:45,it started for various reasons (commercials was one of them) at 00:30 lasted till 2:45 and was interrupted many times by commercials...Imagine if I had put on timer recording from 23:45 till 2:20

as it was officially stated it would last!...I would have missed part of the show...Because I paused the recording many times ,I lost part of "pepromeno"...All the major Greek channels have this nasty habit...

John

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0