francois

The Mainz concert

66 posts in this topic

The last one, a typical one, as I had to cut half of the photo because of the woman in front rizing her arms!

But if you see what Dalaras does, now I understand.....

post-3-1026166695.jpg

Realy GREAT photos Anna!!! :razz::D

You are so great in taking photos! B)

:razz: Anna :D you really made your best pictures here.

The flirting one is undescribable. I wonder who he is flirting with ... B) .

Micki

Anna, we must not regret the photos from Berlin are not more... These from Mainz would do, thanks!

A question: was this S'agapo recorded somewhere? I don't know...

I am so glad I know how it was like two days after!!!!!

Olgitsa

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I think you want to know if the song 'Σ' αγαπώ, γιατί είσ' ωραία' by Αριστείδης Μόσχος was ever recorded by Dalaras. No!

This song was composed and written by Μόσχος for his wife.

He was a famous sandouri player, who died last year in November. For the memorial they showed on Greek TV the famous music school, he founded at Athens. And this was when Dalaras saw and heard Areti Ketime for the first time!

:D

Anna

How on Earth did you get to be a personal photographer for Dalaras?

And do you get to goto the shows now at a redueced rate

or are they all gratus as your apart of his production crew?

and you must be well paid for this as you need to travel alot with

Dalaras whenever & wherever his tours are No?

Not to mention the cost to develop the pictures too?

:razz:

p.s. What does our Dalaras think of these pics?

Surely he must have seen some of them as they are all on stage while he is posing and performing?

GREAT PHOTOS indeed... Anna you're THE photographer! (like we say

"THE guitar" :rolleyes::D:razz: )

Anna ,you asked for the photos of Dalaras and me....... :blush::blush:

I am not THE photographer!!!! :blush: Sorry! :razz: Franz :razz:

Christo, I'm really trying to do my best, but until now it's all on my own money!

One night at Zygos I showed some of the enlarged photos I took at Zygos to Dalaras and he was very interested, even took some, but until now no offer for the job as personal photographer. :D

Anna, I know it sounds a little crazy, but such a work would be suitable for you and etsi kai allios you deserve it with all your efforts,

:D

Olga

I don't have much to add to Anna's excellent report...

except maybe this tiny personal story, mostly to make Sarantis smile :)

It was during the interval, when the rain was coming down in torrents - it wasn't chairlegs, I can tell you, it was the entire chairs and tables and cupboards as well...

Actually, Dalaras was making jokes about the German weather, saying that the Greek summer was almost finished, but that in Germany, it didn't seem to have started yet! :)

Anyway, I was smoking my cigarette inside, leaning against the stage, dreaming a bit. Then this man comes up with his two kids, the girl about Areti's age, the boy a bit younger, and they start looking at all the instruments and asking questions about them, which he answered patiently: "that's a bouzouki, that's tzoura, I don't know why the baglamas has to be so small but no, it's not specially made for children..." and so on. So after a while I said: "would you like to hear a story about that guitar he uses all the time?" Two big smiles, two pairs of shiny eyes... So I told them about this man who admired Dalaras so much that he had this guitar built for him, and how it's the only one in the world, and his name is on it, and so on... They loved it, I think THE guitar has two more fans :)

What an irrelevant story...

But then, the relevant (essential) part of a concert (HIM) is so hard to talk about. Forgive me for not even trying, this time. I was so happy.

Geeska :confused: , That was very nice of you to share the story of "the guitar" with that family.I often think about how that whole 'guitar thing" came together with the guitar.I was told by many freinds that i was crazy,that he would never accept it,that he would not like it,etc.Im so glad i followed thru with it and had it built..BTW, the guitra is really a blue color.It is technically called cobalt blue,the finish on it.It looks black in the light but it is blue........Now tell me who was telling them about the bouzouki and baglama? Did you mean Dalaras himself?

Anyway, I was smoking my cigarette inside, leaning against the stage, dreaming a bit. Then this man comes up with his two kids, the girl about Areti's age, the boy a bit younger, and they start looking at all the instruments and asking questions about them, which he answered patiently: "that's a bouzouki, that's tzoura, I don't know why the baglamas has to be so small but no, it's not specially made for children..." and so on. So after a while I said: "would you like to hear a story about that guitar he uses all the time?" Two big smiles, two pairs of shiny eyes... So I told them about this man who admired Dalaras so much that he had this guitar built for him, and how it's the only one in the world, and his name is on it, and so on... They loved it, I think THE guitar has two more fans :confused:

Very sweet and nice story Geske.

Hristaki, i never ,ever imagined that "The Guitar" would ever have gotten this kind or reception from Dalaras...You and i did discuss this about a year before it happened.......I think you were the only one who did not think i was crazy.....Well in the end it all worked out.......Thanks buddy!!!

Now tell me who was telling them about the bouzouki and baglama? Did you mean Dalaras himself?

Saranti, I just wish!

No, it was just the two kids having a great night out with their dad. He was doing the explaining, he seemed to know his stuff. But he hadn't heard this one... I wonder if he believed it.

It was like telling a fairy-tale...

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead