1,665 posts in this topic

δώστα και φύγε και μη χάνεις ευκαιρία

στο περιθώριο μη βάζεις την ψυχή

and

από παιδί στον ύπνο μου έβλεπα φωτιές

Το πεπρωνένο

Micki

Χίλια μύρια κύματα

I didn't know it. Unexplainable, unforgivable, I did not know this song till last night.

Well: now I do...

Imitlerim

When he takes my breath and that of every one else in the Irodeion, and adds it to his own, and lifts up that whole huge pile of rock, up into the sky, with that single word.

Giannis Kotsiras: Filakas angelos.

Could become a slight naive and sweety ballad, without the mouth organ part as an interludium.

But it has a very simply and natural text, a nice cantilene and Giannis Kotsiras sings not so very expected ornaments at the end of one verse, then it becomes a masterpiece.

It's only after some days I returned now to other music, and this is "Otan anthizoun pasxalies", the whole album.

Aldebaran, greetings especially for you.

'I Margarita i Margaro', the live Irodeio version by Maria Farantouri... un grand moment... :):):)

I like the song n° 8 of the CD of DALARAS O METOIKO(.). The title is (.)ANE NA (.)H(.). It is for my this week's favorite song.

I dont know to read Greek and type the Greek letters. I hope that you understand the song that I mean. But I will ask my best friend that he teachs the Greek alphabet to me.

"Pane na peis", of course, Sebastien.

But you know it is a very sad song in fact....

From the same CD and with better hope, "Itaan anthropos dikos mas", about a friend, who disappeared, but the others still hope to find him.

Nothing at all! :razz:

"Is there nothing at all?

That i can do to turn your heart

Is there nothing to lean on?

That could help erase the scars

Te quiero - me quiero

And I could use a little strength before I fall

Is there nothing at all?"

Gythion, time for a 'rest' from traveling. You know, beach, books, laziness...

Today I was even too lazy for the daily swim (or rather to pack my bathing suit, towel etc etc...) so I took a small walk and could choose between two kafenio' s for my coffee. As if attracted like a magnet (is that English ?) I went to the farrest one. Guess why ?

Θα πιω απόψε το φεγγάρι. That's what I heard.

Από καρδιάς.

Micki

An old Giannis Parios song: Thelo na sou miliso, a thing I have not heard for approx. 15 years, or even more, and yet remember every note.

Now, after years I understand the text and since yesterday night I know the name of the singer.

When something like that happens, tears are my συντροφία.

Lipstick. Krayon... He is almost everything we need, except for there is one even higher in the sky, who touches to theo an iparhi,... that we don't dear ask for...Dui,dui...An iparhi logos...endless list of godsound voice and usia...no words to describe, still everybody understands....

Sketi latria.

Χίλια μύρια κύματα

μακρυά τ' Αϊβαλί...

I guess it's fair to say that this song αφήνει χαρακιές στις περισσότερες καρδιές? It certainly bit deep into mine...

Χίλια μύρια κύματα

Με σκοτώνει αυτό το τραγούδι

Φταίει ο Νταλάρας με την φωνή του, φταίει ο μεγαλη_μπουγάτσα με το μαγνετοφωνάκι του, φταίει η καρδιά μου που ανοίγει τρέμοντας σαν νυχτολούλουδο στο φεγγάρι όταν τον ακούει...

Not a "song" and not "this week's" one, nevertheless the greatest music

I know,

one day after the anniversary of Johann Sebastian Bach's death on the 28.07.1750

"St. Matthew Passion" as a whole.

For this week and for my comeback(now as Vasos and not as Vasilis)

"Otan boukaro ston teke" of Anestis Delias or....''Artemis"