Micki

This week's favorite song (too)

1,665 posts in this topic

"Μ' έκοψαν με χώρισαν στε δυο"

My song! :D I just listened to it.

For me: The window - Leonard Cohen.

'' I agelasti politeia kai oi kalikatzaroi ''from Haris and Panos.Really a beautiful big-story for these days.Ενα παραμυθι για μεγαλους

Την ολοκληρη μερα συμερα εχω μονο "Χαντρα στο κομπολοι σου"

"παιρνω στους δρομους, τρεχω σαν παιδι;

μηπως σε συνανδησω...."

O Niki from Samothraki, give me your wings!

Ένα το χελιδόνι

for Antonis because he can't get it out of his head all day and keeps humming it...

and του Βοτανικού ο μάγγας

for me

because of the unparalleled luxury of sitting in a taverna eating and suddenly hearing a song from από καρδιάς - and then a second... and third... and in the end having meal listening to the whole second από καρδιάς cd, without even having to ask for it. And the people at the next table singing along to it for a bit... I don't believe it, but it really happens.

Ne me quitte pas.. .

I went today to my guitar teacher's place and :):satisfied: I was impressed by his studio!

Among other things we listened to him singing... Of course recordings from years ago!

And there was this song: Ne me quitte pas..I LOVED the orchestration!

But I also like the original one... :)

Ne me quitte pas.. .

Another aristourghma... I like the very first version very much... Thank you Niki for reminding us of such beauty... :):):satisfied:

I'm going to go to sleep on το τραγούδι του μεθυσμένου

after losing count of the number of times I rewound Rena's video to hear/see it again, and again, and again.

I wish he did more Malamas songs. I wish he played the oud more often... he can do it even if it's a guitar he is holding... I wish to dream of it tonight.

My favourite song for this special day will be "Στο Σείριο υπάρχουνε παιδιά", that is to say the song Geeske had included in our second CD for me when I joined the Community in January this year.

:what::satisfied::D

:D

The song I would like to mention, is not the week's favourite; this is one of these two songs accompanying me all my life since I was 12: Μη μου θυμωνεις, ματια μου; this night in the version from Belgium 1999 (dank U, Marijke), and came so surprisingly, that it made me, the first time in my life, to kneel down by hearing it..

RES SEVERA EST VERUM GAUDIUM!

Thank you, Stavro Kougioumtzi, thank you, Giorgo Dalara.

My song for the weekend: 'Γυναίκα', the Yiannis Koutras version (i.e. the original one. :confused::confused::confused:)

Just for tonight:

Avre tu puerta cerrada, the great Spanish waltz heard the first time two years ago exactly The text of Giorgo Dalaras song I did not understand very much in the original version. And, as the booklet (Israel Philharmonic) had the Greek text as well , I read it, understood the meaning, said a nice one and just then realized, what I did. This was the first Greek text in my life I could read alone without any help.

Should I begin Spanish, this would be the first text, too.

'Πήρα τη στράτα κι έρχομαι', for tonight... I have been listening to Tsitsanis songs since I woke up... :)

"Ησουν ωραια", Σταυρος Κουγιουμτζης - Γιαννης Καλατζης.

Η νυχτα περασε και αυτο το τραγουδι δεν θελει να με αφισει ολη τη μερα ως τωρα.

Almost a new idea of a perfect Giorgos Dalaras concert: Koujoumtzis only and I don't get bored!!

:):music::music: