Micki

This week's favorite song (too)

1,665 posts in this topic

Mόλις είδα την ταινία του Κ. Φερρή "Ρεμπετικο" που μεταδόθηκε από το κανάλι της βουλης.Έτσι το τραγούδι μου γι' αυτή την εβδομάδα είναι "Ο Μιχάλης"

"Μια βραδιά στην Αμφιάλη

του τη φέραν του Μιχάλη..."

"Ενα κι ένα κανουν δύο

πείτε του Μιχάλη αντίο.

Δύο κι ένα κάνουν τρία

τον αρπάξαν τα θηρία..."

ΤΙΣ ΚΑΛΥΤΕΡΕΣ ΕΥΧΕΣ ΑΠΟ 'ΜΕΝΑ.

KΑΛΗ ΠΡΩΤΟΧΡΟΝΙΑ ΣΕ ΟΛΟΥΣ!

Έλα στ' όνειρό μου και περπάτησε

κι άμα βρεθείς στα ίδια μέρη

κι αν αγαπήσεις τις ίδιες μουσικές

θα πει ότι τυχαία δε βρεθήκαμε

θα πει ότι δε φύσηξε τυχαία

ο άνεμος που σμίγει των ανθρώπων τις ζωές...

It's not a Dalaras' song. It's a Katsimixas' song. Has anyone determined we should post only Dalaras songs in this topic? I don't think so.

Anyway, the title of the song is "Έλα στ' όνειρο μου" and although it's an old song and favourite to many people, I "got the meaning" just a couple of days ago... And now it's like an hymn... Weird things happen!!

It's a Katsimixas' song. Has anyone determined we should post only Dalaras songs in this topic? I don't think so.

nor do I, but therefore I ask about the unknown things....... :)

Some days ago I got a couple of the Al-Quran recordings, from Cairo,

and, even with understanding of only single words (etsi kai allios even more, than I expected :music: ), I truly enjoy these melorecitations.

After all, this kind of fascination I owe to this particular Forum :music:

:D:D:D

(I am almost sure, our Kyrios Giorgos would never foresee himself, how great his influence could be :music::):pity:.

it my first time in this category

my song is "ANDELALOUNE TA VOUNA"

incredible!! :music:

"ANDELALOUNE TA VOUNA"

incredible!! :)

Fadi, the Sotiria Bellou version of it for me... Yes, it is an incredible song!!! :)

Today: "Πάρε με γλυκειά τσιγγάνα", Ap. Kaldaras-Ch. Kolokotronis, by Sotiria Bellou... :pity::music::music:

"Ta fantasmata" from "Asfalto"

plus the whole Concert for Grigoris Bithikotzis, what seems really to be for me a recording of the year.

Such a good choice of "classical" songs and voices.

And a good, not exaggerated atmosphere of a concert, where the music of the performers and of the audience are well balanced.

I enjoy this recording more and more.

Tsitsanis again, "Katse n' akpouseis mia penia"

I like the Bithikotsis' version.The best singer...!

Tsitsanis again, "Katse n' akpouseis mia penia"

I like the Bithikotsis' version.The best singer...!

Great song indeed! I heard it by Sotiria Bellou quite a lot of times, and her way of singing it was amazing... I think she never recorded it though... :D

:pity::pity::D

My song for today too!!! :pity:

I heard it by Sotiria Bellou quite a lot of times, and her way of singing it was amazing...

Olga, you have no chance with Francois... He is in love with Sotiria, speaks of her all the time. Old men are like this!!!

"Νύχτα στο Ελληνικό", for this week. :)

For this time, apart from "Shakespeare in love", a beautifull reggae curiosity:

"Harry Muddie meets King Tubby", some 1965, if I am not mistaken,, and from this "Dub with a Difference".

If you want to hear this, let me know.

PS. I am not jealous, Toto. Sotiria is already on the another side of the mirror.

Francois and me are together ... just a moment.... 84 years old. And we do not consider ourselves old!!! We try hard to remain young inside.....

I do hope, we are succesful.

The biggest moist-moist snowball to your neck, Toto. For all the slightly out-of-topic evening posts in the Forum :) . :blush:

The biggest moist-moist snowball to your neck, Toto. For all the slightly out-of-topic evening posts in the Forum :) . :blush:

And another one from me!!! :) :lol:

Γι' αυτή την εβδομάδα "Με το λύχνο του άστρου" από το ’ξιον Εστί.Μέγαλη ερμηνεία από τον Νταλάρα στην Ζωντανή Ηχογράφηση από το Ηρώδειο.

"Που να βρω τη ψυχή μου

το τετράφυλλο δάκρυ..."

... me, in spite of the Paris anniversary, another songs, but as usual, the same composer as above:

Otan anthizoun pasxalies" the whole album, ("Enas kompos".... had here the first recording) -

- but particularly "Ithela na'mouna pouli" sung by Giannis Kalatzis

and "Xantra sto komboloi sou" sung by his colleague :)

Known by heart, known more than 20 years, still listened, almost always, some times in a row.

Agapi mou palia.

"Clandestino" of Manu Chao.

Great singer,great musician,great personality.I think he is one of the best singers-composers in the world.He also participates in the Antiglobal Movements.

There is no topics about him in this site.I think we should not ignore him...

Χαράματα, η ώρα τρεις, θα ρθώ να σε ξυπνήσω

γιατί το πρωί έπαιζε στο ραδιόφωνο στο ταχυδρομειό, κι εγώ έχασα τη σειρά μου ακούγοντας :)

Apart from the new favourite, what is "Stavros tou Notou" these months,

one of the oldest Greek tunes I knew in my life. Now I know and understand the text, it was recognized and given to me by two friends from the Forum - once more thank you for this.

"San tis thalassas t'ageri trexeis, trexeis"....

Giannis Parios (Ena Gramma, 1981).

Xilia xronia na zisei!

It is really a special experience, this discovery, that your own world didn't change that much since you were 12 or 15.