Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
soc

Συναυλία στο Ηρώδειο?

10 posts in this topic

Is it true that there will be a concert next Monday (15th) at Hrodeion theatre? Please share your info if you have any.

I just called them in Hrwdeio, and they said that on Monday there will be a concert of the Strasbourg Filarmonic Orchestra. Is this what you had in mind?

I just called them in Hrwdeio, and they said that on Monday there will be a concert of the Strasbourg Filarmonic Orchestra. Is this what you had in mind?

This should mean a Theodorakis concert, as he often works with that orchestra (Canto General, remember!!!).

I don't know. Somebody told me that there will be a concert there with an appearance of dalaras, with no further details

Well I asked if Dalaras would participate in the concert but the man had no idea. I asked what they will play (which composer etc...) and once again the man didn't know. In the end he gave me a phone number that works only mornings so you 'll have to wait untill tomorrow...

The only new thing I was told was that the same concert will be given in hrwdeio in both 14th and 15th of July.

In the official program of the Athens festival in Irodeon, there is nothing said about a participation of Dalaras, and as far as I understand he will be on holiday till 24th of August, when he will perform on small island.

henkos

In the official program of the Athens festival in Irodeon, there is nothing said about a participation of Dalaras, and as far as I understand he will be on holiday till 24th of August, when he will perform on small island.

henkos

Yes, but what is that concert, exactly? Could you please read your programme and tell us? :(

Here's the reply (no Dalaras !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!):

Φιλαρμονική Ορχήστρα του Στρασβούργου

διεύθυνση Ίαν Λάθαμ - Κένιγκ

Σε συνεργασία με την MDA Hellas

Μουσική διεύθυνση: Jan Latham-Kοnig

Κυριακή 14 Ιουλίου:

ΝΙΚΟΥ ΣΚΑΛΚΩΤΑ

Πέντε ελληνικοί χοροί για ορχήστρα

CAMILLE SAINT-SAE¨NS;

Κοντσέρτο αρ. 2 για πιάνο και ορχήστρα, σε σολ ελάσσονα Σολίστ: Ελένη Μουζάλα

CLAUDE DEBUSSY

Πρελούδιο στο απομεσήμερο ενός φαύνου

MAURICE RAVEL

Δάφνις και Χλόη, σουίτες αρ. 1 και 2

Χορωδια του Φεστιβαλ Αθηνων

Διεύθυνση: Αντώνης Κοντογεωργίου

Δευτέρα 15 Ιουλίου:

Μουσική διεύθυνση: Jan Latham-Konig

CAMILLE SAINT-SAE¨NS

Φαέθων, συμφωνικό ποίημα, έργο 39

SERGEI RACHMANINOFF

Kοντσέρτο αρ. 2 για πιάνο και ορχήστρα, σε ντο ελάσσονα, έργο 18 Σολίστ Γιάννης Bακαρέλης

cesar franck

Συμφωνία σε ρε ελάσσονα

Σε συνεργασία με την MDA Hellas.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0