Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
John Akritidis

New interview on Flash radio

23 posts in this topic

If they accept questions,could someone please ask George when the songs from the Tsitsanis concerts will be released (if ever)?

I'll be on vacation :razz: I don't know if I'll be able to listen to Flash radio...

Thanks,

John

:D:):rolleyes:

Αν επιτρέπονται οι ερωτήσεις να είσαι σίγουρος ότι θα προσπαθήσω να του μιλήσω, αν και συνήθως οι συνεντεύξεις αυτές είναι μαγνητοσκοπημένες. :D

If you manage that, Apostoli, ask for singing THE WHOLE song "poy einai ta xronia" in the concerts! Without leaving out the second verse, please! Well, I wrote it already in my Berlin report, but I can't believe Kyrios Giorgos would ever read it there!

Never mind, he has better things to do.... To make us dance!

:D:):rolleyes::razz::)

Yes Niki, I made the same experience!!! Not sure if it's 3.00pm Greek or German time, tried some times......but nothing!!

The interview was postponed for next Saturday 27of July.I'm sorry about that.I phoned the station and they told me that the interview will be broadasted next Saturday...It seems that the guys at Flash radio have the same bad habit with those of Antenna TV, to announce and then postpone whatever they plan to broadcast.....Let's hope they will not postpone it for a second time.

John

That means that the interview is pre-recored. So, unfortunatelly, we forget the questions idea!

The interview is going to be broadcasted today 3.00-5.00pm Greek time. I`ve just called the station and they confirmed it.

The Thessaloniki station is goinng to broadcast it ,too.

RENA

I have just listened to the end of the interview and I heard something funny : the journalist getting a little angry, or nervous, and calling him ρε μεγάλε :D

I heard the interview today on the Flash Radio, it must have been simply repeated. I could only realize, my Greek is not so good (yet) to understand it well... if there was anything more we could know, write once more, please. If somebody can remember what was told.

I only remember Dalaras saying that there's no 'face control' at Zygos!

I remember well, as he told this word in English!

And it brought back the memories to the opening night at Zygos, when they let me in ( unshowered, unstyled, undressed, just arriving from Germany!)

Thank God, really no face control!!

My first thought: Odysseus and Nausikaa, Homer VI, but this time it was Nausikaa who needed a bath.... Danke, Anna! What else from the interwiev?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0