henk de leeuw

Η ιδανική συναυλία του Νταλάρα (30 τραγούδια)

92 posts in this topic

Dear members,

We want to set up new topic. What is your ideal concert of Dalaras.

We propose that you put 30 songs in the topic at the end we will count everything and we get the ideal concert of Dalaras?

any suggestions??

Henkos

If I were to go to a Dalaras concert today, I would like him to sing the following songs:

Μ' έκοψαν με χώρισαν στα δυο

Εβίβα ρεμπέτες

Ποιος θα με πληροφορήσει

Μάνα δε φυτέψαμε

Αχ χελιδόνι μου

Έχω ένα καφενέ

Οι καμπάνες της Αγιάς Σοφιάς

Του κάτω κόσμου τα πουλιά

Όλα καλά

Αχ τι άδικο

Μη μου θυμώνεις μάτια μου

Το γράμμα

’λλα μου λεν τα μάτια σου

Γιοβάν Τσάους

Τα παιδιά της γειτονιάς σου

Λιώνουν τα νιάτα μας

Μετανάστες

Στην αλάνα

Παραπονεμένα λόγια

Επιδρομή στον Πειραιά

Στέλιος Καρδάρας

Το πολλαπλό σου είδωλο

Ένας κόμπος η χαρά μου

Ταξίδι στα Κύθηρα

Γυναίκα

Τα βουρκωμένα μάτια μου

Νύχτωσε χωρίς φεγγάρι

Πέντε χρόνια δικασμένος

Ο ξέμαγκας

Ο τραγουδιστής

My choice would probably be different tomorrow, or would have been different yesterday, as many songs I like are missing from my present list! But it has 11 rebetika songs, so, I believe this list is for me what I think one of Dalaras' ideal concerts would be... :D:):rolleyes:

A very "classical" choice...

Great idea!!! :D So, my ideal concert would be :

These songs for the begging

Αχ χελιδόνι μου

Αγάπη

Μ' έκοψαν με χώρισαν στα δυο

Τα πρώτα λόγια

Κλάψτε ουρανοί κι αστέρια

Κάποιος χτύπησε την πόρτα

Αχ, ο μπαγλαμάς

Πάγωσε η τζιμινιέρα

Rembetika time

Τα ματόκλαδά σου λάμπουν

Στην αραπιά

Πέρα στο κάστρο του Γεντί

Ο ζόρικος

Μ' ένα παράπονο

Θέλω να είναι Κυριακή (of curse!! :) )

Ό,τι κι αν πω δε σε ξεχνώ

Σιγανοψιχάλισμα

Ρίξε τσιγγάνα τα χαρτιά

Η δουλειά κάνει τους άντρες

Όμορφη Πειραιώτισσα

Το γράμμα

’λλα μου λεν τα μάτια σου

Το βουνό

Final songs...

Σαββατόβραδο στην Καισαριανή

Una Moneda Le Di

Amor - Amor

Παραπονεμένα λόγια

Η φαντασία

Όλα καλά

Έχω ένα καφενέ

....and one for the go :)

Μη μου θυμώνεις μάτια μου

:music::) Can I have a concert like this please?? :rolleyes::razz:

"Σαββατόβραδο στην Καισαριανή"

In which record did he sing this one, Apostolis? I just love this song, and especially the on stage 1971 Mouskouri version with Diamantis Panaretos on the bouzouki. It must be great with Dalaras.

Dalaras has sang "Σαββατόβραδο στην Καισαριανή" in the "Σταύρος Ξαρχάκος - Συναυλία" album - 1988.

This song is included in the LP version of the ambum, however it isn't included in the CD version of the album! :D

Dalaras has sang "Σαββατόβραδο στην Καισαριανή" in the "Σταύρος Ξαρχάκος - Συναυλία" album - 1988.

This song is included in the LP version of the ambum, however it isn't included in the CD version of the album! :D

The song is a very important one for Greek music though !!! We had spoken about the problem in another topic ! :)

An ideal concert of 30 songs? Well, its a kind of temptation.

1. Mana tou Alexandrou

2. Pou einai ta xronia, the whole without any abbreviations!

3. Kapoy nichtonei or Exo enan kafene

4. Kapion allon filises sto stoma

5. Poios einai telos autos

6. Pos ta skotosan ta poulia

7. Soy stelno xairetismata, with Xaris Alexiou together

8. Karavia sti steria or Vrexei stin ftoxogeitonia

9. Ena tragoudi aptAlgeri

10. Mena me lene Perikli

11. Paraponiariko moy

12. Kane ligaki ipomoni

13. Ferte moy nero na xedipsaso

14. Tribute to G. Zambetas, and:

15. Oi thalassinoi

16. Rodakinia xanthi, giati pikrenesai

17. Mari Mario mou (I doubt if he ever sang that, but I like this song so!)

18. Mou dos o Plastis tin kardia

19. Sagapo (from the album 1969)

20. Me stous bious ton agion

21. San palio sinema

22. Kali tixi

23. Augustos, or Tou Xarou

24. Isoun theos

25. Tha erthis, pali tharthis

26. Vammena kokkina mallia

27. Pote min klais or Avre tu puerta cerrada

28. Coimbra

29. S agapo, giati eisai oraia

30. Simeromata or Palios stratiotis or An magapas

31. extra: Mi moy thimoneis, matia moy (Apostoli, you were the first with the "extra" number, so not my fault!)

The place? Delphi, Stadion - or Epidauros, Theatre - or Cracow, the great meadow in the center of the old city.

Ech, fantasia moy ta ftaei...

3. Kapoy nichtonei or Exo enan kafene

8. Karavia sti steria or Vrexei stin ftoxogeitonia

27. Pote min klais or Avre tu puerta cerrada

30. Simeromata or Palios stratiotis or An magapas

31. extra: Mi moy thimoneis, matia moy (Apostoli, you were the first with the "extra" number, so not my fault!)

For the 3rd, 8th, 27th and 30th songs, you are cheating, Olga! :razz: You will have to choose :) .

As for the extra, it's all right, there are always extras in concerts... :)

:):music::music:

To be honest, personally I don't like to put in songs for a perfect concert.

Whenever I'm able to go to a Dalaras concert, that's perfection enough for me ! I'm allways surprised, amazed by him, whatever he sings and I like to keep it that way.

Micki

To be honest, personally I don't like to put in songs for a perfect concert.

Putting in songs for a "perfect" concert was what I was doing for singers I used to listen to when I was a teenager... :)

Cheating? No way, Francois, I let GD a bit of elefteria for a perfect concert for me.... ech, a sigh, when would the next take place, not this everyday one here in Cracow from CD's...

I had already problems with this "Kapou nichtonei" or "Exo enan kafene", as nobody told me, it dare be a concert with Stavros Koujoumtzis songs only!!!!! When I was on Crete, I bought only Stavros Koujoumtzis albums, even with some repetitions and there are still the songs I listen to as often as possible. And, if you would have a choice, which ones from these, where I gave the two possibilities?

As for your choice, I would like to hear almost all of the songs you gave (this would make the second concert), only not "To gramma", I don't like it.

I am, similarly, always skipping "O ouranos fevgi varis", too sorrowful for me, even if this one was written by SK.....

What about "Ti na ftaei", a great Zabetas/Marinella song, instead of "To gramma"? Or ""Ti gliko na s'agapoun", with Haris Alexiou as a guest?

:)

"To gramma"

This song, because it is a very special song as far as its melody is concerned, and also because it is an extremely beautiful Zambetas-Mitsakis cooperation.

As far as the Kougioumtzis songs are concerned, I have always thought that they were the songs that best suited GD's voice. But of course, this is a personal view...

The perfect Dalaras concert would be simply Dalaras and his acoustic guitar unplugged only a microphone...Nikolopoulos next to him with his bouzouki unplugged and microphone..Only the two of them playing whatever songs that they love to play and play while they are alone..In other words their favorite songs that they never play in concert.....I would want to see them in a small hall holding about 200 people...Im sure that whatever songs they choose to play would be fine with me......Although i would ask Dalaras to include "Yesterday" and "let it be" by the beatle and "kapia kapou kapote"..........

I would want to see them in a small hall holding about 200 people...

Yes, Sarantis, the best concerts are always performed in front of small audiences, that's my experience τουλάχιστον...

in a small hall holding about 200 people...

Well Sarantiis, good idea!

We're almost 400 members ( but the half of them only on 'paper'), so we are about 200.

Do you know such a place in Athens, so Dalaras wouldn't have to travel! :)

We all ( from all over the world ) would come.....and he would play for us.......

That would be a great concert wouldnt it ? A concert fo Dalaras fan site members.Dalaras would never have to sing ,we would sing all the songs for him....Lets just keep dreamimg about that !!! After all he played a short concert for me and my sons here in my home..Anything is possible..

The perfect Dalaras concert would be simply Dalaras and his acoustic guitar unplugged only a microphone...

Cut the microphone...

That would be a great concert wouldnt it ? A concert fo Dalaras fan site members.Dalaras would never have to sing ,we would sing all the songs for him....Lets just keep dreamimg about that !!! After all he played a short concert for me and my sons here in my home..Anything is possible..

Sarantis..........sometimes dreams come true,and sometimes someone must help ,that dreams come true!!!!! :):wow: Franz :wow:

Dear members,

I will come later this week with my list.

I think the best place would be Irodion in Athens.

By the way last year we had little private concert in Amsterdam with 300 people.

Regards

Henkos

I definately believe that the best concert ever would be Dalaras and his guitar unplugged. Remeber to Elliniko proswpo? Sarantis is right, thought I don't really care if Nikolopoulos would be there as well.

All I want is this. A chance to see and listen to Dalaras alone, in front of me with his guitar. If I could be invisible and there was no audience at all so that he would not be affected it would be even better. Then of course this would not be a concert.

I think summer heat is getting on my head really bad... The invisible part is stupid. It would be an invasion and I wouldn't like to invade, as I don't like it when others do it. And having no audience sounds too selfish... but it's a true wish. Therefore, since the topic is what is the perfect concert of Dalaras for each one of us, I have to insist. No audience. I'm listening to Dalaras alone for the most part of my life. I like being with others as well. But it always feels better when I 'm alone. With others I get carried away, when alone I 'm more concetrated, less restrained, more open, I'm more myself, the relation is direct and the impact is tremendoulsy bigger and deeper.

So best concert? Dalaras and his guitar. Period.

His voice. Songs of his choise. Old and new. Known and unknown. Greek and foreing. Diversity.

And if neccesary to have an audience, then a very quiet one. So quiet that you won't even notice it is there. As I would like him to forget that he is playing in front of people. And I would like to forget that I'm among other people.

Too late...

Dear members,

I think it`s a hard choice for those who love GD`s voice so much,but I agree with some of you that it should happen in a small place where he would preform songs that he ALMOST never does in his usual concerts.

Here are some of the songs I would like to listen to in this ``perfect`` concert:

-Εσμεράλδα(Μικρούτσικος)

-Ξημερώνει(Ραντάρ)

-Μη γυρεύεις ομορφιές(Τρελοί&’γγελοι)

-Φωτιά χιονίζει ο ουρανός(Μη μιλάς....)

-Εσύ το τσιφτετέλι σου(Μη μιλάς....)

-Είναι αργά(καλημέρα κ. Λυδια)

-Ήτανε Απρίλης μήνας(Γ.Μητσάκης)

-Πάρε με φεγγάρι μου(Π. Τζαβέλλα)

-Για πάρε γύφτο σφυρί κι αμόνι(Βυζαντινός Εσπερινός)

-Έτσι κι αλλιώς σε περιμένω(Καλώς τους)

-Νυχτερίδα(Η άσφαλτος......)

-Ο έρωτας που τόσο αργεί(Νυχτερινή κυβέρνηση)

-Λογαριάσατε λάθος(Ες γην εναλίαν Κύπρον)

-Ηρώων γη(Των Αθανάτων)

-’σπρο πουκάμισο φορώ(I only heard it once in Diagwneios 23 years ago.Every chance I get ,I ask him to sing it but he never does).

- Σαν ραγίσει το ποτήρι(Στα ψηλά τα παραθύρια)

-ΑΧ Ο ΜΠΑΓΛΑΜΑΣ(Απ.Καλδάρας)

-Εγώ ποτέ δεν αγαπώ(οΓ.ΝΤ.Τραγ.Απ.Καλδάρα)

-Να ονειρεύομαι (Ερωτική πρόβα)

-Στον Πειραιά(Μεθυσμένα τραγούδια)

I could go on for ever.....

I also agree that the concet on the 24th August will be PERFECT.May be I can meet some of you there,since I`m a new member and I don`t have the pleasure of knowing anyone. :pity:

Rena, welcome! What a perfect sophisticated and rarely choice, which suits to that, what Niki wrote above.

Ston Pirea- Pare me fengari mou - Na onirevomai - Esmeralda even - never to do well with a bigger (clapping) audience (Anna, Franz :pity:

Niki, you lost in the way, you lost one... I missed you already in this world, good to hear you again and don't forget me. Is the summer in Athens so unbearable then?

Olgitsa

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead