Photo

Η ιδανική συναυλία του Νταλάρα (30 τραγούδια)

91 replies to this topic

#21 franz averstegge

franz averstegge

Dalaras Enthusiasm

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,069 posts

Posted 21 July 2002 - 08:34 PM

That would be a great concert wouldnt it ? A concert fo Dalaras fan site members.Dalaras would never have to sing ,we would sing all the songs for him....Lets just keep dreamimg about that !!! After all he played a short concert for me and my sons here in my home..Anything is possible..

Sarantis..........sometimes dreams come true,and sometimes someone must help ,that dreams come true!!!!! :) :wow: Franz :wow:
If I could change the world ! ( Eric Clapton )

#22 henk de leeuw

henk de leeuw

Dutch Dalaras Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 22 July 2002 - 08:43 AM

Dear members,

I will come later this week with my list.
I think the best place would be Irodion in Athens.
By the way last year we had little private concert in Amsterdam with 300 people.

Regards

Henkos

#23 Niki

Niki

nevermind...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 24 July 2002 - 01:06 PM

I definately believe that the best concert ever would be Dalaras and his guitar unplugged. Remeber to Elliniko proswpo? Sarantis is right, thought I don't really care if Nikolopoulos would be there as well.

All I want is this. A chance to see and listen to Dalaras alone, in front of me with his guitar. If I could be invisible and there was no audience at all so that he would not be affected it would be even better. Then of course this would not be a concert.

I think summer heat is getting on my head really bad... The invisible part is stupid. It would be an invasion and I wouldn't like to invade, as I don't like it when others do it. And having no audience sounds too selfish... but it's a true wish. Therefore, since the topic is what is the perfect concert of Dalaras for each one of us, I have to insist. No audience. I'm listening to Dalaras alone for the most part of my life. I like being with others as well. But it always feels better when I 'm alone. With others I get carried away, when alone I 'm more concetrated, less restrained, more open, I'm more myself, the relation is direct and the impact is tremendoulsy bigger and deeper.

So best concert? Dalaras and his guitar. Period.

His voice. Songs of his choise. Old and new. Known and unknown. Greek and foreing. Diversity.

And if neccesary to have an audience, then a very quiet one. So quiet that you won't even notice it is there. As I would like him to forget that he is playing in front of people. And I would like to forget that I'm among other people.

Too late...
"Often wrong, but never in doubt... "

#24 RENA

RENA

Dalaras Sick

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 911 posts

Posted 24 July 2002 - 03:09 PM

Dear members,
I think it`s a hard choice for those who love GD`s voice so much,but I agree with some of you that it should happen in a small place where he would preform songs that he ALMOST never does in his usual concerts.
Here are some of the songs I would like to listen to in this ``perfect`` concert:
-Εσμεράλδα(Μικρούτσικος)
-Ξημερώνει(Ραντάρ)
-Μη γυρεύεις ομορφιές(Τρελοί&’γγελοι)
-Φωτιά χιονίζει ο ουρανός(Μη μιλάς....)
-Εσύ το τσιφτετέλι σου(Μη μιλάς....)
-Είναι αργά(καλημέρα κ. Λυδια)
-Ήτανε Απρίλης μήνας(Γ.Μητσάκης)
-Πάρε με φεγγάρι μου(Π. Τζαβέλλα)
-Για πάρε γύφτο σφυρί κι αμόνι(Βυζαντινός Εσπερινός)
-Έτσι κι αλλιώς σε περιμένω(Καλώς τους)
-Νυχτερίδα(Η άσφαλτος......)
-Ο έρωτας που τόσο αργεί(Νυχτερινή κυβέρνηση)
-Λογαριάσατε λάθος(Ες γην εναλίαν Κύπρον)
-Ηρώων γη(Των Αθανάτων)
-’σπρο πουκάμισο φορώ(I only heard it once in Diagwneios 23 years ago.Every chance I get ,I ask him to sing it but he never does).
- Σαν ραγίσει το ποτήρι(Στα ψηλά τα παραθύρια)
-ΑΧ Ο ΜΠΑΓΛΑΜΑΣ(Απ.Καλδάρας)
-Εγώ ποτέ δεν αγαπώ(οΓ.ΝΤ.Τραγ.Απ.Καλδάρα)
-Να ονειρεύομαι (Ερωτική πρόβα)
-Στον Πειραιά(Μεθυσμένα τραγούδια)
I could go on for ever.....
I also agree that the concet on the 24th August will be PERFECT.May be I can meet some of you there,since I`m a new member and I don`t have the pleasure of knowing anyone. :pity:

``Θα γυρίσει αλλού τις χαρακιές Της παλάμης, η Μοίρα......
Μιά στιγμή θα συγκατατεθεί ο Καιρός
Πως αλλιώς, αφού αγαπιούνται οι άνθρωποι``Οδ.Ε.

#25 Olga Fendrych

Olga Fendrych

Ευχαριστία

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,716 posts

Posted 24 July 2002 - 04:08 PM

Rena, welcome! What a perfect sophisticated and rarely choice, which suits to that, what Niki wrote above.
Ston Pirea- Pare me fengari mou - Na onirevomai - Esmeralda even - never to do well with a bigger (clapping) audience (Anna, Franz :pity:
Niki, you lost in the way, you lost one... I missed you already in this world, good to hear you again and don't forget me. Is the summer in Athens so unbearable then?
Olgitsa
"και ευχαριστόι γίνεσθε, and be grateful..." (Ag. Pavlos)
"και με γλυκό χαμόγελο μια καληνύχτα πες μου"
(St. Kougioumtzis)
"μα σαν είδε τον φίλο του να μπαίνει - ευθύς
η κούρασις, η ανία, η σκέψεις φύγανε" (K.P. Kavafis)

#26 Anna

Anna

... aus Leverkusen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,193 posts

Posted 24 July 2002 - 09:23 PM

I'm listening to Dalaras alone for the most part of my life. I like being with others as well. But it always feels better when I 'm alone. With others I get carried away, when alone I 'm more concetrated, less restrained, more open, I'm more myself, the relation is direct and the impact is tremendoulsy bigger and deeper.

Thank God I'm still able to enjoy Dalaras on my own! No matter how many people around. Ok .sometimes I get upset a little about the reaction of the others, but most of the time it's only him, singing for me!

Getting unvisible, Niki!!
One night at Megaro Mousikis with Lysistrata, I was sitting 6th row, almost in the middle and the two seats in front of me were empty! I had the feeling Dalaras is looking straight to me, singing just for me and me and watching my reaction! I really felt a little uncomfortable, nothing were I could hide myself. Strange feeling!

But of course he was singing for the whole audience!
:pity:

#27 Micki

Micki

Dalaras Bewitched

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,708 posts

Posted 24 July 2002 - 09:43 PM

Anna, that feeling I had with my 'Hasta Siempre' experience. There were no rows before me (as I was standing in the open space just before the stage to make a picture) and that one song, it felt magic.
A whole concert only for me? I think I wouldn't survive :pity: . Too much kindness.

Micki
όποια πόρτα κι αν ανοίξεις θα με βρεις

#28 Olga Fendrych

Olga Fendrych

Ευχαριστία

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,716 posts

Posted 24 July 2002 - 10:30 PM

Anna, something similar I had now with "Mi mou thimoneis" in Berlin, standing in the first row of these dancing people around, so that nothing could disturb me in a good contact. How important, this one, one song...
I felt like with a great present, indeed. No wonder I couldn't remember even the single note of Paraponemena logia, sung afterwards, as Henk mentioned.
MIcki, I am sure you would survive, enjoy, smile, laugh. Because Kyrios Giorgos can enjoy music, smile, laugh - a kind man of no "star" behaviour at all. Did you not see that? Or have you not read enough of Sarantis' stories? :-)
Btw. I am going to have such an individual concert again, with the oldest, most known, most loved songs - from "Kapoy nixtonei" to....
(St. Kougioumtzis)

#29 Anna

Anna

... aus Leverkusen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,193 posts

Posted 24 July 2002 - 11:13 PM

Olga,
after 'mi mou thimoneis..' Dalaras sung just the first line of 'Paraponemena logia', not the whole song!
Maybe he just wanted to send greetings to Maria de los Angeles! :pity:

#30 Olga Fendrych

Olga Fendrych

Ευχαριστία

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,716 posts

Posted 25 July 2002 - 06:51 PM

Ech, Anna, frankly: I can't remember a single note, a single word of the last song!
Maria de los Angeles? Yes, possible! (Maria, muchas gracias for "S'agapo"!)
(St. Kougioumtzis)

#31 franz averstegge

franz averstegge

Dalaras Enthusiasm

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,069 posts

Posted 27 July 2002 - 05:31 PM

My Turn!
Wonderfull topic Henk.You told us already in Berlin,that you wanted to start such a topic.
A good place could be Berlin with this excelent atmosphere,but also Epidauros!!!
For a perfect concert I would like him to sin the following:

PART 1

MISA CRIOLLA!!!

After a break with ouzo,wine.............!

PART 2

Theos an einai
Dromoi palioli
Paraponemena logia
Echo ena kafene
Notos
San ton odyssea
Mi mou thimoneis matia mou
Enas kompos i hara mou
An yparchi logos
To pepromeno
Una moneda le di
COIMBRA ( Olga!!!)
Amor-Amor
Kapoion allon filises
To vouno
Kapoia,kapou,kapote

These are my wishes for a perfect concert!
:D Franz :music:

#32 francois

francois

’πειρος Θαυμαστής

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,198 posts

Posted 27 July 2002 - 05:40 PM

Not bad this idea of a single work for the first part, Franz ! :D
Όλα καλά κι όλα ωραία... (Σταύρος Κουγιουμτζής)
"Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say." (King Lear)
القـــلب قـــد أضناه عشق الجــمال والصدر قد ضاق بما لا يقــال (Omar Khayyam, translated into Arabic by Ahmed Rami)
"The rest is silence" (Hamlet)

#33 Olga Fendrych

Olga Fendrych

Ευχαριστία

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,716 posts

Posted 27 July 2002 - 06:04 PM

Franz, Epidauros? The same idea as the mine! I would come there dead or alive, indeed.
Kafene, Kapion allon filises, MI mou thimoneis - ongs I've never enough of.
Franz, every time I am listening to "Coimbra", I have to think about you. You know that, I hope. Btw.: my parents have tomorrow their 40th anniversary and they get 4CD's of Fado recordings as one of the gifts. But "Coimbra" seems not to be there... There are 80 fado songs in the album and perhaps I have simply not seen this one.
So, Epidauros? Hm, I start dreaming again.

:D
Olgitsa
(St. Kougioumtzis)

#34 francois

francois

’πειρος Θαυμαστής

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,198 posts

Posted 27 July 2002 - 06:14 PM

Epidavros? Great idea! But with no electric instruments... No need of those in that wonderful theatre! As our friend Geeske would say, cut the microphones! :D
القـــلب قـــد أضناه عشق الجــمال والصدر قد ضاق بما لا يقــال (Omar Khayyam, translated into Arabic by Ahmed Rami)

#35 franz averstegge

franz averstegge

Dalaras Enthusiasm

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,069 posts

Posted 27 July 2002 - 06:22 PM

Not bad this idea of a single work for the first part, Franz ! :)

Francois........ after the first Part 'Missa Criolla',we needed some help in the break to see the second Part,I thought!! :D :music: :music: Franz :blink:

#36 francois

francois

’πειρος Θαυμαστής

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,198 posts

Posted 27 July 2002 - 06:32 PM

What help, Franz ?

#37 franz averstegge

franz averstegge

Dalaras Enthusiasm

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,069 posts

Posted 27 July 2002 - 07:59 PM

Francois......... Missa Criolla is so impressive!! A good glas of wine helps for the concentration ,for the second Part!! :D Franz

#38 Olga Fendrych

Olga Fendrych

Ευχαριστία

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,716 posts

Posted 27 July 2002 - 08:11 PM

Achaia Classic ροζε, παρακαλω...
Η: Φερτε μου νερο.... Or take me to Epidauros to Giorgos Dalaras' concert as soon, as possible. And. of course, Francois, Geske, cut the microphones, as they are no needed at all in this theatre, where you can really hear a coin falling on the earth. A place full of magic and old dignity.
(St. Kougioumtzis)

#39 francois

francois

’πειρος Θαυμαστής

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,198 posts

Posted 27 July 2002 - 10:10 PM

Francois......... Missa Criolla is so impressive!! A good glas of wine helps for the concentration ,for the second Part!! :music: Franz

Well, Franz, I would suggest not to drink... With drink, you lose your ability to concentrate, gradually, little by little... Drinking alienates our perception of things... and particularly of music and poetry. It makes us think we have a better perception, but we haven't: this perception is distorted by alcohol, even if you only have one glass of wine.

Let music itself be my drink, let the voice of the artist be my drink, let the sound of the instruments be my drink...

I often feel a sort of transe or ecstasy just with great music...

For more concentration, a nice tyropita and a cold orange juice... :D :music: :blink: :)

#40 Olga Fendrych

Olga Fendrych

Ευχαριστία

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,716 posts

Posted 27 July 2002 - 10:22 PM

Or galaktobureko and frish orange juice... But, Francois, don't be so strong, a little glass of red or rosa wine (Makedonikos Τsantali rose, Mavrodaphne of Patras, Tsantalis Chalikidikis red...) wouldn't harm, really. Perhaps not more, not να μεθυσουμε, but to enjoy the taste, the aroma, the colour, the sound of glasses... Btw. they were the Greek .who thought out, that the wine should please your ears, too.
Καλη ορεξη!
(St. Kougioumtzis)

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users