Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
s gursu

A Dalaras Photo Gallery

7 posts in this topic

I must say, I was a bit surprised now by the title of the part. Poor Nikola, you didn't know, this: Nikolasa Galanisa is a very proper, canonical form Genetiv Singular Masculinum in my language - this is why for me OK there - so I could be convinced, your knowledge of Polish is getting better.

:confused:

I went now throught this website - friends, it's really Polish! I am surprised....

Only, just the last recordings given in the list there are from the year 1999, and the only song text I found was "Paraponemena logia", as the Websiteauthor says, the most beautiful Greek song. Perhaps I should invite him to "our" Website, which is mentioned as the first one there; the second is the official website.

Also, this: Galeria Giorgosa Dalarasa (gd's Gallery) and Website Nikolasa Galanisa was, indeed, this grammar form I recognized there without having noticed, where from the website is! I would try to have contact with people, who made it.

Only, just the last recordings given in the list there are from the year 1999, and the only song  text I found was "Paraponemena logia", as the Websiteauthor says, the most beautiful Greek song.

The most beautiful Greek song? I'd choose a Hadjidakis, Theodorakis or Tsitsanis one, but certainly not a Markopoulos one... :confused:

But of course, "Paraponemena logia" is beautiful ! :D

Neither me, Francois, shall I find a connection to that author of the website, I'll tell him the same. Perhaps he hadn't heard the otheer Dalaras' songs for a long, long time.

Paraponemena logia - a beatiful, sorrowful song, which is too close to me today, distixos. But, I can't imagine that, how would the Polish singable version be. Ετσι και αλλιος θα προσπαθησω και εγω μια φορα.

Hihihihihihi, τελικα και λιγο πολωνικα στην σελιδα αυτη... Και τωρα, Νικη, μπορεις να μου βουθησεις και με τα ελληνικα μου παλι,

see Zygos-Questions)

:confused:

Olgitsa

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0